996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

UAOS install/tips/tricks

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2022, 04:22 PM
EVOMMM
Rennlist Member

Received 1,637 Likes on 962 Posts

Slak why not start with this in the first place instead dragging this into a sh*tfest
your intentions weren’t transparent until pushed
The following users liked this post:
Porschetech3 (08-26-2022)
Old 08-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Porschetech3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,536 Likes on 2,054 Posts

@Slakker The Patent is in place for a Reason.Now that I know what your real intention is I'm glad it is and will be usefull.

I'm a Technician, I post Technology not "Marketing"..

The AOS problem on 996 has been around for 20 years. I'm a problem solver. I solved it with UAOS.YOU nor anyone else did. In-fact everyone just bitched about it being such a bad design, and replaced it more often...

I never said that I am not improving the UAOS, infact I make small improvements all time..and may do so with UIDS as well..

@Slakker I don't know you that well and when you invited me to your "home Technical Group" I went to find out it was more a" F$$k you to Rennlist" with mostly bitching and nothing constructive and only found it interesting enough to go a few times..Yes I have helped you many times, the old saying " a good deed never goes unpunished" is so true to us " humble grease -monkeys".
I think your whole personality/tactics is disgusting, and since you didn't/won't make the simple declaration I asked of you, and now I know why, you get No More.

Anyone else can ask what they want ,and I will answer in PM,

But I will probably expand on this some more for a canned response to Slakker..

Originally Posted by Porschetech3
@Slakker Since the Patent on UAOS has recently been issued May 10, 2022 (but was filed Dec 29, 2019 ....18 months ago) I will walk you through the design beginning to end in a simplistic over-view ( there is much more detail and physics in the design than can be explained in a single post) Yes it can get very complicated depending on how deep you dive into it...

To start the UAOS takes the AOS and modifies it so the the bulk of oil never even gets into it to begin with, then the atmospheric port in the AOS is sealed from atmosphere which disables the "diaphragm" flow control that is 95% of the failing mode in the Factory AOS and MAOS, then uses a custom made breather hose from AOS to Accumulator, Accumulator is a special design internal and exteral to fit the engine compartment and acts as a secondary AOS. The Accumlator has Infra-red Optical Microprocessor Sensor to detect unsafe levels of accumulation and a custom plug-n-play wiring harness that just plugs into the factory harness and "slow blinks" the coolant warning light on the dash if there is any problem.The drain on the Accumulator for Track Version has a continuous drain that drains to the adjacent "oil fill tube" so that all oil stays in the engine/sump and not in the "AOS system".. Custom hose then comes from the Accumulator to the "flow regulator/diaphragm " mounted in an easy access location that can literally be replaced in minutes.. Then from the flow regulator/diaphragm to the intake through another custom hose with OEM Norma V2 quick connector. And since the flow control diaphragm is moved to an easier location to access that also much warmer, the coolant system that is the other 5% of the failures mode is no longer needed and is caped/by-passed elimination may failure points and unnecessary parts..

Part of the beauty of the UAOS is it "looks" like a OEM system with just a simple "catch can", but is WAY WAY more. All for a merely $710usd, ( but is fixing to go up due to every thing that goes into it has/is going up)..

Now to beat up on your $350 BMW "catch can"..1.It is just a "universal catch can" 2.it will fit in the space limited engine compartment of a Porsche like a "wart on a frog"3.none of the hoses are OEM Norma V2 compatable..4 . it does not drain back to the Sump..5 .it doesn't address the problem of oil getting into the system to begin with 6. It doesn't have a Sensor or wiring harness 7 It does nothing to address the problem of the AOS diaphragm failing so often 8.It does nothing to address the difficultly in replacing the "diaphragm" of the flow control 9. I think $350usd is over-priced for that "thing"...

Now to answer your 4 questions ..
  1. Question :::Besides the sensor, how this is any different than a typical catch can that a lot of the Spec E46 guys use? It's a recirculating design with improved separation capabilities that you can open a valve and drain any excess oil that is collected back into the sump. https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3...ch-can-system/
Answer ::that was covered above, and to be clear the re-circulation mentioned in the "Catch Can Add" was referring to re-circulation of the gasses for emission compliance ( closed system), not oil re-circulation to the Sump., they just mentioned it could be drained without "removing"...

2.Question ;;What is the highest number of miles that you have on a "lifetime" AOS and what basis are you using for this claim?

Answer :: This is based on laboratory tests on PA66/GF35 ( polyamide ( Nylon) 66 with 35% glass filled) , which is the materail that the AOS is made from ,tests were performed under continuous high temperature and extremely high pressures and concluded that life expectancy of the material under those circumstances was 37-45 years.Under Automotive use would easily be double that and would be considered a "Lifetime" and is why I put a "Lifetime" Warranty on the AOS that is included in UAOS, because it uses the body material ONLY. It makes a good way to connect the hoses to the engine..

3.Question ;;If you are bypassing the coolant lines and adding a separator, why didn't you just delete the stock AOS form factor at the point? It doesn't seem like an efficient design.

Answer :: Because using the oem AOS in the modified form IS efficient. Building a Billet Aluminum replacement, or an injection molded replacement in PA66/GF35.is NOT efficient and would raise the cost significantly and unnecessarily, and building a 3D printed one would not be as durable or "Lifetime".. The oem aos makes a good place to connect the hoses and it still does a more efficient job after modified.And still "looks' OEM..

4.Question;;There are plenty of race shops, racers, and builders that use the stock AOS without issue. What data do you have that this is actually a problem and not just a chance to profit through spreading fear? (which is a very effective tactic I might add).

Answer :: You yourself have already stated that you "proactively" replaced your AOS every 100 hours/5k miles ( which is ridiculous to have to do when it cost $600-to $800 just labor to replace AOS once ) so you are well aware of the failures. Most knowledgeable Porsche shops recommend replacing OEM AOS every 3 years so they are aware also..and Zbomb and hdunn have already gave there testimony and many others have also. Thousands of post here to confirm this.

The Factory AOS problem is actually worse than most people think. Many engines are destroyed that the cause is never known because oil is everywhere and is expected to be every where when an engine is destroyed and AOS is not suspected. But many HAVE been verified as AOS failure causing bent/broken rods, cracked cylinders. ect..Yes I have replaced m96 engines under Factory Porsche Warranty due to AOS failure causing hydrolock. Any engine that has had a catastrophic failure of a rod,piston, or cylinder, if the big end of the rod/bearing has not turned "blue" from lack of lubrication, the AOS need to be suspected and tested for cause of failure...Send it to me, I can bench test to confirm if it caused the failure or not..

@Slakker I know your "trolling" me, but I felt like answering you anyway on AOS. But don't "troll" me anymore plenty of info can be found on what I have said in this thread or this one https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...t=Ultimate+AOS read them untill you have changed your mind on UAOS.." the mind is the hardest thing to change" and yours may be impossible..

Last edited by Porschetech3; 08-10-2022 at 07:32 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Porschetech3:
damage98MO (08-10-2022), Mike Murphy (08-11-2022)
Old 08-10-2022, 07:47 PM
GC996
Rennlist Member

Received 3,739 Likes on 2,143 Posts

Skip, I wouldn't waste your time. If anybody goes thru this thread, all the answers are there. There is alot of bs that goes on RL, but this is at the highest level.

Moderators, don't know where the hell you have been. This self serving vulture needs to be shut down. This is 100 bs.
The following 2 users liked this post by GC996:
damage98MO (08-13-2022), wildbilly32 (08-12-2022)
Old 08-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Slakker
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 109 Posts

@Porschetech3 "I or any of my business associates have no interest designing a similar product or using any Technology of the UAOS for monetary gain", I hope you can appreciate my narrowing of the scope to something I felt like I could reasonably state. It's all yours. Pinky swear. (assuming we agree that reselling the UAOS as the UAOS isn't a violation of this statement). Anything else?
Old 08-10-2022, 08:43 PM
Slakker
Rennlist Member

@Porschetech3 So I am no longer a competitor, I am simply a customer. And your worst customer just wants to know, did I essentially buy a PCV valve, or can you take a minute to explain to me how you were able to define the problem and then how your patented technology brilliantly solved it? At this point, I am simply good either way.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Slakker
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GC996
Skip, I wouldn't waste your time. If anybody goes thru this thread, all the answers are there. There is alot of bs that goes on RL, but this is at the highest level.

Moderators, don't know where the hell you have been. This self serving vulture needs to be shut down. This is 100 bs.
I'm asking legitimate questions about a vendor's statements that represent products that he is profiting from. I am not hurling insults, or breaking forum rules(intentionally), I am simply asking tough questions, that are really easily answered by someone of @UIDS technical level. I think by buying the product and reserving the right to resell it, I have proven I'm not a troll. And if I ever want to sell something here, I will register with the proper authorities and pay my dues like the others. There may be a few sparks but I think it's all good @GC996 .
Old 08-11-2022, 07:04 PM
Porschetech3
Rennlist Member

@Slakker Since the Patent on UAOS has recently been issued May 10, 2022 (but was filed Dec 29, 2019 ....18 months ago) I will walk you through the design beginning to end in a simplistic over-view ( there is much more detail and physics in the design than can be explained in a single post) Yes it can get very complicated depending on how deep you dive into it...

To start the UAOS takes the AOS and modifies it so the the bulk of oil never even gets into it to begin with, then the atmospheric port in the AOS is sealed from atmosphere which disables the "diaphragm" flow control that is 95% of the failing mode in the Factory AOS and MAOS, then uses a custom made breather hose from AOS to Accumulator, Accumulator is a special design internal and exteral to fit the engine compartment and acts as a secondary AOS. The Accumlator has Infra-red Optical Microprocessor Sensor to detect unsafe levels of accumulation and a custom plug-n-play wiring harness that just plugs into the factory harness and "slow blinks" the coolant warning light on the dash if there is any problem.The drain on the Accumulator for Track Version has a continuous drain that drains to the adjacent "oil fill tube" so that all oil stays in the engine/sump and not in the "AOS system".. Custom hose then comes from the Accumulator to the "flow regulator/diaphragm " mounted in an easy access location that can literally be replaced in minutes.. Then from the flow regulator/diaphragm to the intake through another custom hose with OEM Norma V2 quick connector. And since the flow control diaphragm is moved to an easier location to access that also much warmer, the coolant system that is the other 5% of the failures mode is no longer needed and is caped/by-passed elimination may failure points and unnecessary parts..

Part of the beauty of the UAOS is it "looks" like a OEM system with just a simple "catch can", but is WAY WAY more. All for a merely $710usd, ( but is fixing to go up due to every thing that goes into it has/is going up)..

Now to beat up on your $350 BMW "catch can"..1.It is just a "universal catch can" 2.it will fit in the space limited engine compartment of a Porsche like a "wart on a frog"3.none of the hoses are OEM Norma V2 compatable..4 . it does not drain back to the Sump..5 .it doesn't address the problem of oil getting into the system to begin with 6. It doesn't have a Sensor or wiring harness 7 It does nothing to address the problem of the AOS diaphragm failing so often 8.It does nothing to address the difficultly in replacing the "diaphragm" of the flow control 9. I think $350usd is over-priced for that "thing"...

Now to answer your 4 questions ..
  1. Question :::Besides the sensor, how this is any different than a typical catch can that a lot of the Spec E46 guys use? It's a recirculating design with improved separation capabilities that you can open a valve and drain any excess oil that is collected back into the sump. https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-3...ch-can-system/
Answer ::that was covered above, and to be clear the re-circulation mentioned in the "Catch Can Add" was referring to re-circulation of the gasses for emission compliance ( closed system), not oil re-circulation to the Sump., they just mentioned it could be drained without "removing"...

2.Question ;;What is the highest number of miles that you have on a "lifetime" AOS and what basis are you using for this claim?

Answer :: This is based on laboratory tests on PA66/GF35 ( polyamide ( Nylon) 66 with 35% glass filled) , which is the materail that the AOS is made from ,tests were performed under continuous high temperature and extremely high pressures and concluded that life expectancy of the material under those circumstances was 37-45 years.Under Automotive use would easily be double that and would be considered a "Lifetime" and is why I put a "Lifetime" Warranty on the AOS that is included in UAOS, because it uses the body material ONLY. It makes a good way to connect the hoses to the engine..

3.Question ;;If you are bypassing the coolant lines and adding a separator, why didn't you just delete the stock AOS form factor at the point? It doesn't seem like an efficient design.

Answer :: Because using the oem AOS in the modified form IS efficient. Building a Billet Aluminum replacement, or an injection molded replacement in PA66/GF35.is NOT efficient and would raise the cost significantly and unnecessarily, and building a 3D printed one would not be as durable or "Lifetime".. The oem aos makes a good place to connect the hoses and it still does a more efficient job after modified.And still "looks' OEM..

4.Question;;There are plenty of race shops, racers, and builders that use the stock AOS without issue. What data do you have that this is actually a problem and not just a chance to profit through spreading fear? (which is a very effective tactic I might add).

Answer :: You yourself have already stated that you "proactively" replaced your AOS every 100 hours/5k miles ( which is ridiculous to have to do when it cost $600-to $800 just labor to replace AOS once ) so you are well aware of the failures. Most knowledgeable Porsche shops recommend replacing OEM AOS every 3 years so they are aware also..and Zbomb and hdunn have already gave there testimony and many others have also. Thousands of post here to confirm this.

The Factory AOS problem is actually worse than most people think. Many engines are destroyed that the cause is never known because oil is everywhere and is expected to be every where when an engine is destroyed and AOS is not suspected. But many HAVE been verified as AOS failure causing bent/broken rods, cracked cylinders. ect..Yes I have replaced m96 engines under Factory Porsche Warranty due to AOS failure causing hydrolock. Any engine that has had a catastrophic failure of a rod,piston, or cylinder, if the big end of the rod/bearing has not turned "blue" from lack of lubrication, the AOS need to be suspected and tested for cause of failure...Send it to me, I can bench test to confirm if it caused the failure or not..

@Slakker I know your "trolling" me, but I felt like answering you anyway on AOS. But don't "troll" me anymore plenty of info can be found on what I have said in this thread or this one https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...t=Ultimate+AOS read them untill you have changed your mind on UAOS.." the mind is the hardest thing to change" and yours may be impossible..
@Slakker You certainly are a troll,and a hard headed one at that.I'm positive you haven't read all of what I have said about the UAOS over the last two years, so I'm not surprised you are not "up to Speed". But I find your lack of knowledge strangely amusing, and the fact that you "misquoted" things I even said directly to you yesturday makes me wonder if you really have a hidden agenda.?

And I would really appreciate your posts/questions being limited to one or paragraphs. I am not a Journalist, My older Sister and her husband were, She wrote for Encyclopedia Britannica, and He was Editor of NYT for 25 years, but neither had any of what we call common since/practical since..I hate to read or write really long posts..

First off I never said that in the UAOS that the modified AOS does "nothing", I said that the "body' is all I "use"....I disable the "heating function" and the "diaphragm flow control function" which are 100% of the failure modes to the AOS, and I "modify" the AOS in 2 ways to make it "way more efficient" ,, so yes as I correctly described it does do it's job even better, but I didn't stop there, the rest is icing on the cake..

It is a full package, fully redesigned and much Superior..

Oh and the coolant temperature does not change one iota whether the AOS is by-passed or not, that is just a silly assumption/question that shows you are really not qualified to be asking or you are simply Trolling with an agenda..

Oh and the Lifetime warranty dies with me .....my lifetime, or if my Son takes over the Patent he will honor it..

BTW what AOS system are you planning on running on your NEW Build?? Let me beat up on it a bit instead of being on the defensive of the UAOS..
Wow..Ok you DO need some education then..

Besides what I previously explained as the UAOS function in a simplified over-view.....to delve a little deeper into it....

The purpose of running coolant to the Factory AOS ( with the diaphragm/flow regulator still functioning as factory designed) is to keep ice from forming on the flow control port due to the low pressure area when the diaphragm is near closed and in really cold weather. It is not cooling the AOS but rather "heating" the AOS. due to 911's having the AOS at the front of the engine ahead of most of the engine heat. Boxsters on the other hand are reversed and the Factory AOS is at the Rear of the engine where all the heat is above the cats. Boxsters/Caymans DO NOT have coolant lines run to them from the factory. and they have the exact same AOS system minus the coolant/heating ports..

On the UAOS the "flow control/diaphragm" is moved to the back of the engine where it is much warmer( and can be accessed easily in minutes) due to being "behind" the engine and "above" the cats/exhaust and gets all the heat it needs to keep from icing in cold weather, just like Boxsters/Caymans.

So the coolant/heater lines can be eliminated with UAOS, since there is no longer had a "low pressure area" in the "AOS body it's self".. And they are a failure point that needs to be eliminated..All the lines, clamps, the heating chamber in the AOS body, the little plastic connector that breaks so often all can/is eliminated in UAOS..

And like I said previously, whether the AOS coolant/heater lines are used or not doesn't make one iota difference to the engine temp...
Yes it would be a violation of my Patent. Plus if you delete the Stock AOS (completly) you would need a discrete flow regulator ( my easy access flow/regulator) which will be an additional violation of my Patent.....and it would not be near as efficient. ie. junk

Do you know of anyone already doing this?

If anyone see's an easy access flow regulator on a 996 997.1 and it is not a UAOS kit or I didn't authorize it, please let me know...Thanks !!!
Originally Posted by UIDS
Yea yea, just what I thought another stupid idea from you..

An "illegal" DIY "hack" that has been tried many times over the years on 996 and has been found to upset the fuel trims ( a big deal),

A "PCV" is just a flow control that uses "manifold vacuum ONLY" to control flow. The flow regulator used on Porsche and UAOS uses atmospheric pressure, crankcase pressure, spring pressure, and vaccum pressures to control the flow in a much more accurate ballance and wider range of flow..

The "PCV valve hack" is illegal and non-emission compliant and less efficient..

^^ simple answer... I find your Trolling no longer strangely amusing and worthy of a more detailed answer..
Originally Posted by UIDS
Yes, it's really easy for me to "beat-up" on "1970's PCV Technology" being used on 1999-2008 Porsche engines and calmed to be as efficient , as good, or even better !..
Slakkers Trolling using incorrect assumptions or outlandishness with correlations has a purpose, ( and its not for information only)
Slakker is not a dumb as he sometimes sounds and is as wishy-washy as a Gov Politician...and I find his Trolling no longer strangely amusing and after sleeping on it and they way responded to my mentioning my Patent Attorney and saying something about "copycats" the other day which wasn't directed at him in the UIDS thread ( but now it is in this UAOS thread) I do feel there is an agenda behind it all. AND the "information gathering" is to find a "workaround" to the UAOS Patent..

@Slakker if you want more information from me on UAOS then make this declaration " I or any of my associates have no interest designing a similar product or using any Technology of the UAOS for monetary gain"

Then I will proceed to answer your questions..
@Slakker The Patent is in place for a Reason.Now that I know what your real intention is I'm glad it is and will be usefull.

I'm a Technician, I post Technology not "Marketing"..

The AOS problem on 996 has been around for 20 years. I'm a problem solver. I solved it with UAOS.YOU nor anyone else did. In-fact everyone just bitched about it being such a bad design, and replaced it more often...

I never said that I am not improving the UAOS, infact I make small improvements all time..and may do so with UIDS as well..

@Slakker I don't know you that well and when you invited me to your "home Technical Group" I went to find out it was more a" F$$k you to Rennlist" with mostly bitching and nothing constructive and only found it interesting enough to go a few times..Yes I have helped you many times, the old saying " a good deed never goes unpunished" is so true to us " humble grease -monkeys".
I think your whole personality/tactics is disgusting, and since you didn't/won't make the simple declaration I asked of you, and now I know why, you get No More.

Anyone else can ask what they want ,and I will answer in PM,

But I will probably expand on this some more for a canned response to Slakker..
@Slakker since you felt the need to redact the declaration and add your "Pinky Promise" and have used "trolling" as a method to get info, instead of just asking, without doing the "leg work" of actually reading the Threads ( which have it all in them, I layed out my heart in them). I will leave it to a "Rennlist Vote" to see if you should be allowed to ask for more technical info on the UAOS..

Or since you have placed an order for a UAOS through LN , (BTW you didn't order the "track drain option"?) you or "Slakker Racing Development" can just compare it to your " PCV Hack therory" and see for your self..Although Slakker Racing Development hasn't been able or seen the need in 20 years..

Also who is the "WE" that you keep referring to?

Slakker (08-11-2022)
Old 08-11-2022, 07:29 PM
wildbilly32
Drifting

Received 785 Likes on 503 Posts

Also who is the "WE" that you keep referring to?
Maybe he has a mouse in his pocket🙄
Old 08-11-2022, 09:29 PM
Slakker
Rennlist Member

@Porschetech3 I have given all you have asked. I think it would be a little "wishy washy" not to teach the lesson now. So let's hear about the specific deficiencies of the PCV (upset fuel trims could mean multiple things) and how spring and atmospheric pressures are able to overcome them, or whatever the story is, please.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,690 Likes on 1,045 Posts

Originally Posted by Slakker;[url=tel:18298552
18298552[/url]]@Porschetech3 I have given all you have asked. I think it would be a little "wishy washy" not to teach the lesson now. So let's hear about the specific deficiencies of the PCV (upset fuel trims could mean multiple things) and how spring and atmospheric pressures are able to overcome them, or whatever the story is, please.
Nope
Porschetech3 (08-26-2022)
Old 08-12-2022, 08:17 AM
wildbilly32
Drifting

Received 785 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by Slakker
@Porschetech3 I have given all you have asked. I think it would be a little "wishy washy" not to teach the lesson now. So let's hear about the specific deficiencies of the PCV (upset fuel trims could mean multiple things) and how spring and atmospheric pressures are able to overcome them, or whatever the story is, please.
Maybe you should "Ask Mr Google"...
The following 2 users liked this post by wildbilly32:
damage98MO (08-13-2022), Porschetech3 (08-26-2022)
Old 08-12-2022, 09:20 AM
wdb
Rennlist Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 649 Posts

I subscribed to this thread for the purpose described in the title. I did not subscribe to if to bear witness to rants, baiting, ad hominem attacks and other displays of intemperate human behavior.

I would appreciate it if this thread were to stay on topic. If the perpetrators of, and responders to, the off-topic discussion want to continue I ask that they move it elsewhere.
The following 4 users liked this post by wdb:
amargari (08-13-2022), EVOMMM (08-12-2022), imhighlander (04-20-2023), Mike Murphy (08-12-2022)
Old 08-25-2022, 05:11 PM
sur4die
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I’ve just finished installing the uaos on my 02. I’m having clearance issues with my deck lid and the intake snorkel. Seems like the uaos aluminum catch can body is pushing the snorkel too far back/up.

any ideas on how best to resolve?
Old 08-25-2022, 05:39 PM
Porschetech3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sur4die
I’ve just finished installing the uaos on my 02. I’m having clearance issues with my deck lid and the intake snorkel. Seems like the uaos aluminum catch can body is pushing the snorkel too far back/up.

any ideas on how best to resolve?
Make sure your snorkel and deck lid accordion is not warped and is attached properly ,and that the two grommets under the air box are in there and not worn..

Also check your motor mounts to see is they are sagging/out of position.

You can also loosen the transmission mount and engine mounts and slide engine/trans to the furthermost forward of the slots on the trans mounts...

This should cover it from what I have seen, others may have a few more "tricks"..

Old 09-14-2022, 08:14 PM
somethingclever
Rennlist Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts
Unhappy uhhh

My .2 c4s manual is at the indy shop for the third day, for the UAOS install. They quoted me 8 hrs and I said f'it ok maybe Skip thinks experienced techs should be able to do it in 4 but this shop doesn't usually mess with 'aftermarket' parts, so I figured ok. Checked in with them yesterday on how it's going and I got a not very re-assuring "Slow, this is a bear to install" Said it would be ready today, but I just checked and they said "nope...this kit is a royal pain to install. we had to literally trim th OAS just to get the bolts to fit in. This is not an easy or fasty install at all"
Now I'm worried. And I'm worried they're going to try to charge me even more than what they quoted.
So I ask:
Those of you with .2 MT who had an independant install it- how many hours were you charged?

--Skip does the track drainback significantly complicate the install?

Quick Reply: UAOS install/tips/tricks