Notices

Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 07:05 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by O2GO
Christmas day is an apt time to finalise the deal on the RS60. Deal now done subject to PPI. I'm flying to Chch on 5th January for that, and to drive back to Northland. Crossing the ferry on the red eye on 6th January. Had to do it so I could show Macca, Paul and John some of our stunning Northland B roads. Expensive but I love all the juicy bits. Limited edition, classic colour scheme, hard back sport seats, full leather (yes red!) interrior with silver contrasts, grey seat belts, turbo gear shift, Spider dials, switchable sports exhaust, active suspension, 19" wheels, "RS60 spider" stainless sills, red tail lights, matching red softtop, front spoilers. Quite a nice list.

Big congrats Doug - best looking Boxster I ever saw - just love the red hood and leather. You'll not regret it for a minute - so many special details and little tactile improvements that will reward you all the time. Worth the extra spend - it's only money - no point in compromising your enjoyment forces few grand. Can't wait to go driving with you. Let's organise to drive up with you in convoy!
Old 12-24-2014, 07:28 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Big congrats Doug - best looking Boxster I ever saw - just love the red hood and leather. You'll not regret it for a minute - so many special details and little tactile improvements that will reward you all the time. Worth the extra spend - it's only money - no point in compromising your enjoyment forces few grand. Can't wait to go driving with you. Let's organise to drive up with you in convoy!
Thanks Macca. Only live once aye! Now you are talking. I'll be 5th Chch to Picton, 6th Picton to Auckland (SH1), 7th Akl to Oakura (the interesting way :-)
Old 12-24-2014, 07:36 PM
shiraz
Racer

Doug, got a time when you will be in Kaikoura? Meet for coffee, drive with you part of way towards Blenheim? Welcome to visit / overnight, however got 2km (straight ) shingle road up mountain to house, worth it for view tho! PM me for ph# - Cheers David
Old 12-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Pel
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome Doug, congratulations, I love the red!
Old 12-24-2014, 07:49 PM
kiwi 911
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pel
Awesome Doug, congratulations, I love the red!
^^^^^What he siad. Well done mate.

And I agree with Macca - the special detailing and colour combo is worth it.

Merry Xmas from the Millers and 'Millerette's'
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Spokes
Rennlist Member

Received 306 Likes on 142 Posts

Christmas day is an apt time to finalise the deal on the RS60. Deal now done subject to PPI. I'm flying to Chch on 5th January for that, and to drive back to Northland. Crossing the ferry on the red eye on 6th January.

Had to do it so I could show Macca, Paul and John some of our stunning Northland B roads.

Expensive but I love all the juicy bits. Limited edition, classic colour scheme, hard back sport seats, full leather (yes red!) interrior with silver contrasts, grey seat belts, turbo gear shift, Spider dials, switchable sports exhaust, active suspension, 19" wheels, "RS60 spider" stainless sills, red tail lights, matching red softtop, front spoilers. Quite a nice list.

Congratulations, nice.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:20 PM
Ralf G
Instructor

Christmas day is an apt time to finalise the deal on the RS60. Deal now done subject to PPI. I'm flying to Chch on 5th January for that, and to drive back to Northland. Crossing the ferry on the red eye on 6th January. Had to do it so I could show Macca, Paul and John some of our stunning Northland B roads. Expensive but I love all the juicy bits. Limited edition, classic colour scheme, hard back sport seats, full leather (yes red!) interrior with silver contrasts, grey seat belts, turbo gear shift, Spider dials, switchable sports exhaust, active suspension, 19" wheels, "RS60 spider" stainless sills, red tail lights, matching red softtop, front spoilers. Quite a nice list.
Congratulations, I like the car and the options it has. Do you have more pictures to enjoy?
Old 12-24-2014, 09:36 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Originally Posted by shiraz
Doug, got a time when you will be in Kaikoura? Meet for coffee, drive with you part of way towards Blenheim? Welcome to visit / overnight, however got 2km (straight ) shingle road up mountain to house, worth it for view tho! PM me for ph# - Cheers David
Thank You. Definitely love to meet up. Have PM'd you.

Thanks guys for the messages.

Need to name this one as she's a bit special. Something representing a hot headed red head I reckon.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:42 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Originally Posted by Ralf G
Congratulations, I like the car and the options it has. Do you have more pictures to enjoy?
Yes I do, iPad/iPhone only allows one picture per post so here are a few from TM...
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 09:44 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Pic showing splitters
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 09:47 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Redness, full leather everywhere. Like the steering wheel design over the std Boxster S
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 09:49 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Silver painted central consul and silver contrasts to red are pretty sweet too.
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Marcia

As in Marcia Cross Desperate housewives star Brie. Red but sophisticated and sexy. A classy broad with a body built for athletic adventure. Much like your new boxster mate :-)
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Spokes
Rennlist Member

Received 306 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Marcia

As in Marcia Cross Desperate housewives star Brie. Red but sophisticated and sexy. A classy broad with a body built for athletic adventure. Much like your new boxster mate :-)
C'mon Macca, something with grace too..
Attached Images  
Old 12-24-2014, 10:15 PM
shiraz
Racer

Doug, I need to be in Chch also on 5th to drop my brother at airport middayish or earlier to suit you. Can then convoy thru to KK. What time do you arrive in Chch? Need picked up at airport?

Quick Reply: Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?