Notices

Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 12:44 AM
Kiwi Carguy
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Gents. It may be a laughing matter to you but my last stalker was a "little person" who contacted me through these boards after reading how I had been collecting pictures of little people in the Pacific Islands.

This is a great place to meet people :-)
please tell me your joking!
Old 02-24-2016, 02:56 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I think Shona may have first seen me at Hobbiton during the Targa Tour and then tracked me down on here. Said she had a thing for Heigo...
Attached Images  
Old 02-24-2016, 02:57 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Actually Jamie. Maybe she got us confused and she was really wanting to get in touch with you? She called me dark and handsome which made me wonder as your hair is darker than mine. Ill send her your PM ;-P
Old 02-24-2016, 03:15 AM
Kiwi Carguy
Burning Brakes

Actually Jamie. Maybe she got us confused and she was really wanting to get in touch with you? She called me dark and handsome which made me wonder as your hair is darker than mine. Ill send her your PM ;-P
You're a good mate! Tell her to give me a call 027 280 8847
Old 02-24-2016, 05:54 AM
993 Targa
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

....then returned home to open my mail and got this...,be warned someone is either watching this thread or dobbing folks in!!
Who is this from, Plates or NZTA or other?
Old 02-24-2016, 06:52 AM
996tnz
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

....be warned someone is either watching this thread or dobbing folks in!!
Guess that explains how we broke the million views then. Macca, you've probably got your own government department riding shotgun!
Old 02-24-2016, 07:41 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 996tnz
Guess that explains how we broke the million views then. Macca, you've probably got your own government department riding shotgun!
Ha ha. They will have to come to the jungle to catch me!

LTSA
Old 02-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Interesting what they say about not allowing easily alter able played since 2012. I will keep this letter to boost value to the next owner!
Old 02-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Maxem
Drifting

Received 37 Likes on 14 Posts

....then returned home to open my mail and got this...,be warned someone is either watching this thread or dobbing folks in!!
That's a bit sick. Some people can't take a joke. Who would bother following that up?

Earl's signature is a good win though. Did you know it was coming or was he just let loose with a pen in the Conti car park? What if he had signed the number plate? That might totally spin someone out.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:53 PM
O2GO
Drifting

Perhaps we should move to a closed group on facebook, like the facebook RSG group. Naturally we'd accept anyone who is obviously a Porsche nut but it would keep unwanted people out.

I am sometimes concerned that if someone was involved in a bad accident that police investigators could look at their on line posts, take them out of the spirit and BS talk we do and use them as some form of evidence.

Then would a court take this seriously. It would be easy to bring others involved to state that our chatter is full of wind ups, leg pulling, gest and fun and it shouldn't be taken out of that context.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:08 PM
Spokes
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by O2GO
Perhaps we should move to a closed group on facebook, like the facebook RSG group. Naturally we'd accept anyone who is obviously a Porsche nut but it would keep unwanted people out.

I am sometimes concerned that if someone was involved in a bad accident that police investigators could look at their on line posts, take them out of the spirit and BS talk we do and use them as some form of evidence.

Then would a court take this seriously. It would be easy to bring others involved to state that our chatter is full of wind ups, leg pulling, gest and fun and it shouldn't be taken out of that context.
My thoughts too ^^^
Old 02-24-2016, 02:43 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Received 590 Likes on 352 Posts

I was having some fun with the Unitary Plan 'debate' on Twitter. Next minute I had warnings that someone was trying to log in to my account from a strange location. That and Macca's experience are making me wonder whether I'm too complacent about intentions.

Much of what I post on this thread is just banter and keeping in touch. FB is a far superior platform for that, especially for pics and we don't have to worry about eyes with other intentions.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:24 PM
Chris_chch
Advanced

Just a quick thanks to the team on here! I only asked a few questions and didn't participate much, but I've now sold my little silver SC, so am Porsche-less! I'll be back in good time though.....

Will hopefully see some of you at Ruapuna next month!
Old 02-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Garry D
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chris_chch
Just a quick thanks to the team on here! I only asked a few questions and didn't participate much, but I've now sold my little silver SC, so am Porsche-less! I'll be back in good time though.....

Will hopefully see some of you at Ruapuna next month!

Well done Chris , rest assured you will be back
Old 02-24-2016, 04:09 PM
pcarplayer
Burning Brakes

+964. At least this will deter the casual troll. Anyone more devious will still find a way

Quick Reply: Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?