Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

New/Used Inventory GT4, Spyder, GTS for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2023, 10:13 PM
daveyator
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by fxmixer
Where did you get it from?
Porsche of Omaha.
The following users liked this post:
fxmixer (09-23-2023)
Old 09-23-2023, 10:14 PM
mrclam
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by daveyator
So I've jumped in an probably overpaid for a 2022 shark blue spyder with 2K. They asked 140k but I paid 137.5. I almost bought Vincentt's (sorry but what a super nice guy) but I just wan't ready to jump plus newer ones with considerably less miles were cheaper although no cool exhaust. I watched and test drove twice a 2021 in guards red with 10.K that started at 135K but dropped to 129K where I was almost going to but someone got to it first. A 2023 in yellow started at 139K and got sold when dropped to 133K. Then there's this one I've been watching. It started at 139K. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...=myATCsavedcar. Don't know if that tells anything about the spyder market but it seems if you have decent color you'll get mid 130s. If silver or grey maybe just 130. Or not!
If you don’t mind me asking, what was your msrp? I just got a 2023 shark blue with 5k miles for 126, but msrp was 113, so on the lighter side of how I’ve seen these cars optioned. (Manual but no buckets or pccb)
Old 09-23-2023, 10:16 PM
daveyator
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mrclam
If you don’t mind me asking, what was your msrp? I just got a 2023 shark blue with 5k miles for 126, but msrp was 113, so on the lighter side of how I’ve seen these cars optioned. (Manual but no buckets or pccb)
The sticker I just downloaded says 118450. I know I should know but pccb? Mine is MT also. Wow you got a great deal. I just grabbed mine after minimal offering. Probably should've held out but oh well.

Last edited by daveyator; 09-23-2023 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:19 PM
mrclam
Rennlist Member

The sticker I just downloaded says 118450.
congrats on the purchase! I just signed everything today and picking up tomorrow, feels like an expensive purchase but so excited, as I’m sure you are with yours!
Old 09-23-2023, 10:26 PM
mrclam
Rennlist Member

The sticker I just downloaded says 118450. I know I should know but pccb? Mine is MT also. Wow you got a great deal. I just grabbed mine after minimal offering. Probably should've held out but oh well.
ceramic brakes. Tbh mine has a not great ppf job on it, and I’m always leery of something that seems too good to be true… it’s cpo so I’m hoping there are no unpleasant surprises.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:31 PM
daveyator
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mrclam
ceramic brakes. Tbh mine has a not great ppf job on it, and I’m always leery of something that seems too good to be true… it’s cpo so I’m hoping there are no unpleasant surprises.
They wanted 5700 to CPO it. Typical dealer. They were in the middle of CPOing it but I bought it so fast they didn't get it done.....so they say! They posted an AT ad with no pics at 140k. Am I to believe they'd add 5K to at the asking price after they CPO? No. Still has factory warranty until 4/26 so I'll probably just extend it at that time.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:51 PM
mrclam
Rennlist Member

They wanted 5700 to CPO it. Typical dealer. They were in the middle of CPOing it but I bought it so fast they didn't get it done.....so they say! They posted an AT ad with no pics at 140k. Am I to believe they'd add 5K to at the asking price after they CPO? No. Still has factory warranty until 4/26 so I'll probably just extend it at that time.
I’ve heard it can cost 3k to cpo a car but most spyders tend to have low mileage so I’m not sure it’s as worth it.

I think you’re right that colors like blue sell faster - I’ve kept an eye out and really haven’t seen many come up, and I got my car before the dealer got photos online as well. Lots and lots of silver/white/black spyders sitting though.
Old 09-24-2023, 12:47 PM
Lucifer
Rennlist Member

Received 754 Likes on 348 Posts

I am pretty much heart broken, but I just can't keep this car -

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1365907
Old 09-24-2023, 07:42 PM
TXRubicon
Burning Brakes

Received 908 Likes on 361 Posts

Oh no. I can't believe that happened to you!! Are you only selling because the idea of having a car with a story doesn't sit well? I'm so sorry that happened.

Originally Posted by Lucifer
I am pretty much heart broken, but I just can't keep this car -

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1365907
Old 09-24-2023, 08:53 PM
Lucifer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TXRubicon
Oh no. I can't believe that happened to you!! Are you only selling because the idea of having a car with a story doesn't sit well? I'm so sorry that happened.
It was an emotional purchase to begin with, something I dreamed about for almost a decade - then after literally an entire year of planning, things started to fall apart in an almost comical way.
The entire experience was so terrible I just want to get rid of it and move on with my life ASAP.
I don't want to get into too much detail, but let's just say that literally nobody at PCNA nor PAG had any idea what to do in this situation.
The following users liked this post:
josephr25 (09-25-2023)
Old 09-24-2023, 08:59 PM
UncleDude
Rennlist Member

Received 5,314 Likes on 2,175 Posts

It was an emotional purchase to begin with, something I dreamed about for almost a decade - then after literally an entire year of planning, things started to fall apart in an almost comical way.
The entire experience was so terrible I just want to get rid of it and move on with my life ASAP.
I don't want to get into too much detail, but let's just say that literally nobody at PCNA nor PAG had any idea what to do in this situation.
Ah damn, I feel for you. Give it a few weeks, perhaps you’ll change your mind. Your ED story might not be typical, but it is unique to you and that car (which I think you should keep unless there are other reasons you’re not sharing).
Old 09-24-2023, 09:24 PM
SpeedySpidey
Burning Brakes

Received 751 Likes on 366 Posts

So the worst is over… think about it!
If the same thing happened to a friend of yours, what would you say to them?
I mean it’s such a special car... getting another one as you wanted will be difficult.
I’ll say this and it’s true… some weird stuff has also happened to me with my car, almost discouraging me from keeping it.
But then I drive it and realize how *effing* lucky I am to have gotten one in the first place.

Life is short, just take a deep breath and enjoy it.
The following 3 users liked this post by SpeedySpidey:
Bearrun21 (09-26-2023), tigerhonaker (09-25-2023), UncleDude (09-24-2023)
Old 09-24-2023, 09:27 PM
SockToy
Instructor

Received 66 Likes on 32 Posts

Porsche painted my PTS car the wrong colour. Then painted the CXX bits the right colour. Which didnt match the colour they painted the rest of the car. Then they didnt want to even give me a discount on the PTS cost. The dealer offered to buy the car back when they got another allocation. Which they didn't get.

I eventually found a manual, lwbs spyder in the colour I originally ordered. I am effing delighted. I'd recommend not giving up on your dream unless you really know its never going to work. I love my car, despite the multi year ****show that is Porsche, Porsche NA, and PCNAs dealer network.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:50 PM
Lucifer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by UncleDude
Ah damn, I feel for you. Give it a few weeks, perhaps you’ll change your mind. Your ED story might not be typical, but it is unique to you and that car (which I think you should keep unless there are other reasons you’re not sharing).
It happened almost a month ago, I considered keeping it for this entire time before listing it, and it is possible that if I won't find a buyer during this time I will be tempted to register, title and keep it after all. It is really hard to put into words how disappointing it is to put so much work into something and have it robbed from you because of someone's else mistake.
Old 09-25-2023, 02:45 AM
TheBucketOfTruth
Burning Brakes

Received 267 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by SockToy
Porsche painted my PTS car the wrong colour. Then painted the CXX bits the right colour. Which didnt match the colour they painted the rest of the car. Then they didnt want to even give me a discount on the PTS cost. The dealer offered to buy the car back when they got another allocation. Which they didn't get.

I eventually found a manual, lwbs spyder in the colour I originally ordered. I am effing delighted. I'd recommend not giving up on your dream unless you really know its never going to work. I love my car, despite the multi year ****show that is Porsche, Porsche NA, and PCNAs dealer network.
What color did they paint it instead what I assume is the Viola Metallic you wanted? What CXX stuff did you have done?

Quick Reply: New/Used Inventory GT4, Spyder, GTS for Sale