Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Ok, so I picked up green plastic strands that resembled grass
Old 02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by deputydog95
Ok, so I picked up green plastic strands that resembled grass
I guess it is a good thing we somewhat clarified what kind of grass you picked up. Wouldn't want people to think otherwise.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:25 PM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

I always bring the best hydro but that is a whole different topic
Old 02-06-2013, 01:45 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Street king, I met you for a brief sec. I was the 1st car behind you when your car broke down. Nice collection of cars you have there
Old 02-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Quikag
Rennlist Member

Received 245 Likes on 93 Posts

Street king/SW, you get any good laps on video? I'm interested in seeing some low 20's laptimes in your GT3 RS.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Streetking
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Quikag
Street king/SW, you get any good laps on video? I'm interested in seeing some low 20's laptimes in your GT3 RS.
Got some video of both cars, no lap times too much traffic. Shouldn't you be on the Corvette forum talking about how fast you went? You might want to register on the Audi forum, I think you may have missed that one. Will you be at TWS in March??
Old 02-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Streetking
Instructor

Originally Posted by jenk12m
Street king, I met you for a brief sec. I was the 1st car behind you when your car broke down. Nice collection of cars you have there
Yes, very nice meeting you as well. My car is at the dealer now
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

quik, traffic was pretty bad. i did register a TBL of 1:25.1. so low 20's on slicks are very possible
Old 02-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Quikag
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Streetking
Got some video of both cars, no lap times too much traffic. Shouldn't you be on the Corvette forum talking about how fast you went? You might want to register on the Audi forum, I think you may have missed that one. Will you be at TWS in March??
Oh, there was too much traffic on your private day on Thursday? Or did you conveniently not run your GT3 RS on Thursday or the camera broke, etc.?

I'm on the wait list for TWS in March. Rick said I will likely get in, but it hasn't confirmed.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Audi board. Not a big fan of Audi like I am Porsche, Vette, etc. That said, I do like the new RS cars and the new S8. Not enough to register on their board though. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Streetking
Instructor

Oh, there was too much traffic on your private day on Thursday? Or did you conveniently not run your GT3 RS on Thursday or the camera broke, etc.?

I'm on the wait list for TWS in March. Rick said I will likely get in, but it hasn't confirmed.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Audi board. Not a big fan of Audi like I am Porsche, Vette, etc. That said, I do like the new RS cars and the new S8. Not enough to register on their board though. Thanks anyway.
On thursday,I ran a few laps in the RS to scrub in my new brakes and slicks.. Ran the Ferrari rest of the time. I was learning the line from Mark Mckenzie (458 Challenge car) who probably was the only guy out there that was faster than you, but he was only running 2:17's..

Hope to see you next month.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Quikag
Rennlist Member

On thursday,I ran a few laps in the RS to scrub in my new brakes and slicks.. Ran the Ferrari rest of the time. I was learning the line from Mark Mckenzie (458 Challenge car) who probably was the only guy out there that was faster than you, but he was only running 2:17's..

Hope to see you next month.
Yeah, nothing like throwing in race cars against sub $100k stock street cars with tires and comparing times. We might as well throw in Keith's 2:09 lap with his Radical in there too.

I hope I can run TWS as it's my favorite track besides probably COTA now. Are you going to buy and bring a Cup car or some other race car out there so you can embarrass all of us stock street car guys? That will be fun.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Streetking
Instructor

Yeah, nothing like throwing in race cars against sub $100k stock street cars with tires and comparing times. We might as well throw in Keith's 2:09 lap with his Radical in there too.

I hope I can run TWS as it's my favorite track besides probably COTA now. Are you going to buy and bring a Cup car or some other race car out there so you can embarrass all of us stock street car guys? That will be fun.
I never talked about "lap times" in my Ferrari, just out there for fun like everyone else. Don't need another race car, just having fun with what I own. I'm not the one posting up videos on a new forum to make myslef feel good.

I hope my RS will be ready from the dealer by next month, wouldn't want to have to bring the damn Ferrari to TWS...
Old 02-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Quikag
Rennlist Member

I never talked about "lap times" in my Ferrari, just out there for fun like everyone else. Don't need another race car, just having fun with what I own. I'm not the one posting up videos on a new forum to make myslef feel good.

I hope my RS will be ready from the dealer by next month, wouldn't want to have to bring the damn Ferrari to TWS...
I wasn't referring to your lap times in your 430 Challenge car, I was talking about your 2:17 lap time comment with Mark's 458 Challenge. That time is really irrelevant to me. It's a race car.

I don't think you should be claiming any innnocence on internet bragging. I think you hold that title, StreetKING.

This is all in good fun and I hope you take it as such. It's good times to have competition and you're a good driver with plenty of money to always be bringing out various fast cars. Whatever you bring to TWS and whatever times you run is fine by me. You'll be faster or slower than other guys out there (including me if I get in) and at the end of the day, it won't make a damn bit of difference. I don't race cars for a living, I do it for stress relief and to have fun. I think you feel the same way.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 PM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

What car was Quickag in? I don't remember meeting StreetKing or Quickag.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

Geez, guys, take it easy...

I will be coaching the Saturday of the NARRA event at TWS, hope to see you there, SW.

Quick Reply: COTA 2/1-3 ultimate DE Cup participant list