Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official waiting room for those with a new 991.2 on order --- come on in !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 08:41 AM
budrichard
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by randr
Just had a nice surprise My GR 991.2 CS2 with RAS, SC and quite a few other goodies will be delivered at the end of Jan (the build was brought forward 4 weeks - completed at the end of November).

Can't wait
LOVE the dials!
Wish Carmine Red dials had been available.-Richard

BTW Stone Gray, very very nice!
What other styling touches did you order to go with PTS Stone /Gray?
Old 01-05-2017, 01:48 PM
ace37
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 84 Posts

My car is cleared at the port - tomorrow it will be on a truck headed from San Diego to Salt Lake City. Can't wait!
Old 01-05-2017, 02:29 PM
bizwiz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New car is on the ship

My Cab 4S is on the Goodwood, which left Port Emden earlier this week, on its way to the east coast. Atlanta PEC delivery in mid-February
Old 01-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Gary JR
Rennlist Member

Received 158 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by bizwiz
My Cab 4S is on the Goodwood, which left Port Emden earlier this week, on its way to the east coast. Atlanta PEC delivery in mid-February
My base cab also on Goodwood. Greenville, SC dealer inventory 2/3
Old 01-05-2017, 08:51 PM
parabola19
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

Gentlemen I need some opinions. I have an allocation for a Targa 4s for April/May build that i'm told will 99% convert to GTS once they're released to the config hopefully sometime this month. I am making this a PTS car leaning toward fashion grey right now. I'm stuck between requesting pepita inlay seats (which i'm told has a good shot at getting approved) or going two tone leather with either black/red or black/beige. Thoughts, comments, questions, smart remarks?
Old 01-05-2017, 09:03 PM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,472 Likes on 2,814 Posts

Originally Posted by parabola19
Gentlemen I need some opinions. I have an allocation for a Targa 4s for April/May build that i'm told will 99% convert to GTS once they're released to the config hopefully sometime this month. I am making this a PTS car leaning toward fashion grey right now. I'm stuck between requesting pepita inlay seats (which i'm told has a good shot at getting approved) or going two tone leather with either black/red or black/beige. Thoughts, comments, questions, smart remarks?
Pepita! No question about it.

Fashion Grey is an excellent choice.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:26 PM
nimprojects
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Pepita would be *very* cool, especially with Fashion Grey, would love to see that if you do it. I have a Fashion Grey C4S being built in March… I was too impatient to wait for the GTS.

I'd also really like to do a GTS in Slate Grey but that might have to be the "next" one
Old 01-05-2017, 09:38 PM
dmtsc
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mforestier
I picked up my baby at Atlanta-PEC today. The Porsche staff were courteous, professional and awesome hosts. I highly recommend the PEC option. Here's a quick photo with more to follow upon my return home. Headed to Pigeon Forge and then back to NC.
Your car turned out beautiful, has a true classic look. What part of NC should I be looking out for this car? I go to NC frequently.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:46 PM
mforestier
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dmtsc
Your car turned out beautiful, has a true classic look. What part of NC should I be looking out for this car? I go to NC frequently.
DMTSC,
Thanks, it will be driven daily in the Cumberland County area. I also plan to start going to some of our local PCA events.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:03 AM
JustBud
Race Car

Received 655 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by rk-d
Pepita! No question about it.

Fashion Grey is an excellent choice.
This, yes..... no question.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:56 AM
cangumby
Track Day

Car is on way to dealer ! Also just put deposit down on a base c 4 cab for my 70 year old mother , and get this she wanted it manual , but I went with pdk.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:02 PM
sctanton52
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cangumby
Car is on way to dealer ! Also just put deposit down on a base c 4 cab for my 70 year old mother , and get this she wanted it manual , but I went with pdk.
You have a cool mother! My wife is just a young 60 year old but still loves her MTs.

Pics of your car when you get it please!
Old 01-06-2017, 12:16 PM
fuddman
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have an allocation for a ... GTS... I am .. leaning toward fashion grey... Thoughts, comments, questions, smart remarks?
Huge mistake!
Why in the world would you pay for a super hot car like a GTS and paint it, arguably, the dullest color created by man, grey. There is no such thing as "fashion" grey. Except, maybe, for a job interview, the only thing offered by grey is anonymity. Meaning, you and your grey GTS will disappear into the sea of all the other grey cars on the road.
Ever heard of the expression "Dress to Impress?" Now's your chance! Think vivid.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:36 PM
LCW
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just my personal opinion, if I may... I am not sure Pepita is consistent with the sporty / aggressive theme of a GTS...
Old 01-06-2017, 01:33 PM
DMOZ
Track Day

Originally Posted by LCW
just my personal opinion, if I may... I am not sure Pepita is consistent with the sporty / aggressive theme of a GTS...
I custom ordered pepita on my c2s after I saw it on the 991R

Quick Reply: Official waiting room for those with a new 991.2 on order --- come on in !!