Originally Posted by Lucid Moment
Weissach?
No.
Old 05-31-2023, 07:03 PM
Ben M
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jcannon
Hope they get it as I am considering selling my Touring.
Let us know what you have when you decide to sell, or DM me.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:05 PM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 176 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by KBS911
Just for the record I picked up a 2019 GT3RS last Friday, 5400 miles, never tracked, flawless, paint corrected GR, with front PPF, new N2 Cup 2's, and CPO'ed for $239k. Good deal... maybe, but I think fair deal based on mileage and condition on other RS's I've looked at over the past month. Crazy I guess, but crazy times right now with prices. Regardless, I am satisfied. Can't wait to get it to the track!
seems fair esp with CPO

enjoy it!
The following users liked this post:
KBS911 (06-01-2023)
Old 05-31-2023, 10:38 PM
silvertige
Pro

Received 197 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by maroli
For sure more, I'd say 10k more. Reinforces that PTS / PCCB / FAL / buckets / low miles / MT is unicorn spec and can't be compared to broad market. Good news if you're okay with PDK and 10k miles or 6MT / steel brakes etc, you don't need to pay above MSRP.
Throw in touring and you're golden.

PDK/ sofas, steels, and wing is the value winner for sure.
Old 05-31-2023, 10:40 PM
mnawa
Rennlist Member

Received 233 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by jcannon
Hope they get it as I am considering selling my Touring.

post details if you don’t mind. I’m in the market for one.
Old 05-31-2023, 10:48 PM
silvertige
Pro

Received 197 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 3-Pedals
PTS with buckets pccb fal 1600 miles went for $13k over msrp. Did times have change lol. I have never seen so many GT3s in BAT.
You mean 17k over lol. Agreed, the GT3's keep coming out of the woodworks. At this rate, every GT3 will have an average of 5 owners in 5 years...

Last edited by silvertige; 05-31-2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:34 AM
User 81423
Burning Brakes

Received 574 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...he-911-gt3-23/

Seller got 12 over for PTS with break in miles. Seems fair on both sides
one bid nailed it!
Old 06-01-2023, 09:19 AM
ludey
AutoX

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Rennlisters. I was hoping this thread was the right place to get some opinions on the sale of my .2 RS.

I consigned the sale at my local Porsche dealership. Prior to putting it up for sale, we agreed on the price for Porsche to do the deal. It went up for sale and "sold" within the first few days. I put "sold" in quotes because I haven't signed the final paperwork yet - that will likely be today. The issue is that when the sales manager called to tell me that he has a buyer, we reviewed the expenses... basically the consignment price, which we agreed upon, and tires... all of which I knew about, so no biggie there. However, he then says I have to pay for the CPO... another 3500 bucks. I voiced my surprise on this - we never discussed it, and when I saw the car for sale on the typical websites, I figured the CPO was baked into the overall consignment price.

I feel somewhat taken advantage of. The price the car sold for was fair, even if it wasn't CPO'd. I would've raised the price another 5k if I was asked prior to the posting of the car if I wanted it CPO'd (or if it was required as part of the consignment policy). I'm considering picking the battle on the CPO expense - what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for the input

Old 06-01-2023, 09:32 AM
IRunalot
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 167 Posts

If it's not in the contract and you never agreed to the CPO, I would say the dealer needs to eat it. Worst case have them cancel the sale and relist it 5k higher as there in nothing in the contract stating that you are paying for the CPO. You agreed to tires and that is where it should end.

Old 06-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Rod27
Pro

Received 221 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by IRunalot
If it's not in the contract and you never agreed to the CPO, I would say the dealer needs to eat it. Worst case have them cancel the sale and relist it 5k higher as there in nothing in the contract stating that you are paying for the CPO. You agreed to tires and that is where it should end.
if it’s not in writing, you can walk unless you are trading for something else. Then you are ****ed.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:35 AM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Received 1,637 Likes on 911 Posts

Originally Posted by ludey
Hi Rennlisters. I was hoping this thread was the right place to get some opinions on the sale of my .2 RS.

I consigned the sale at my local Porsche dealership. Prior to putting it up for sale, we agreed on the price for Porsche to do the deal. It went up for sale and "sold" within the first few days. I put "sold" in quotes because I haven't signed the final paperwork yet - that will likely be today. The issue is that when the sales manager called to tell me that he has a buyer, we reviewed the expenses... basically the consignment price, which we agreed upon, and tires... all of which I knew about, so no biggie there. However, he then says I have to pay for the CPO... another 3500 bucks. I voiced my surprise on this - we never discussed it, and when I saw the car for sale on the typical websites, I figured the CPO was baked into the overall consignment price.

I feel somewhat taken advantage of. The price the car sold for was fair, even if it wasn't CPO'd. I would've raised the price another 5k if I was asked prior to the posting of the car if I wanted it CPO'd (or if it was required as part of the consignment policy). I'm considering picking the battle on the CPO expense - what do you guys think?

Sell your car yourself next time and dont let dealers take advantage of you. They make a killing given how their portion in the car industry requires very little skill or intellectual ability.

I sold a car 35% above what the dealer tried to sell me on “consignment” figures. They are crooks.
The following 2 users liked this post by 3-Pedals:
BostonDMD (06-01-2023), Rod27 (06-01-2023)
Old 06-01-2023, 11:49 AM
jcannon
Banned

Received 147 Likes on 92 Posts

^^^ Agreed I have always either wholesale the car to a dealer or take my time and privately sell it at what the going price is base on miles and condition. I recently called around and spoke to a few dealers to consign my Touring GT3 and numbers were silly what they wanted it for commission vs list price. No thank you as of today.But again who knows what I would do if I come across an RS I want lol.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:55 AM
maroli
Three Wheelin'

Received 471 Likes on 271 Posts

If your car sold within a few days, there was probably scope to raise it by the $3,500 and wait a couple weeks until someone got it. Walk away from these guys, they're just trying to make quick margin at your expense.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Rod27
Pro

Received 221 Likes on 160 Posts

they are just testing you....call their bluff. Just say no thanks. Tell us the details and then tell them you have a buyer.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:37 PM
ludey
AutoX

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rod27
they are just testing you....call their bluff. Just say no thanks. Tell us the details and then tell them you have a buyer.

Thanks everyone for the input... I'm glad it wasn't just me to be thinking this way. I'm going to push back on this CPO fee. If they stand firm, I can walk... I don't NEED to sell it at all, much less super fast.

Will report back...
The following users liked this post:
IRunalot (06-03-2023)

Quick Reply: The 991 GT3/RS Cars For Sale Thread...