Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

New/Used Inventory GT4, Spyder, GTS for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2024, 04:17 PM
Acropora8
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by clutchplate
That was an easy call. Was priced dead on.
​​​​​​​
He's gonna take a bath on that car. $150k is an absurd number for such a low spec car. He bought near the top and will pay for it.
Old 02-20-2024, 04:19 PM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,574 Likes on 2,039 Posts

MSRP was $113. Now at 10K miles.

Rubber dash.

Will be surprised if this gets to $120
Old 02-20-2024, 04:19 PM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 617 Likes on 385 Posts

Originally Posted by fartrash007
Less than an hour left on this. Would be curious to see what the top bid ends up being. Last sold for $150k on BAT so I'm sure the seller has an unrealistic reserve.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...-cayman-gt4-7/

This one is about to finish, too: https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/2...he-cayman-gt4/
Old 02-20-2024, 04:39 PM
hk43
Rennlist Member

Received 145 Likes on 54 Posts

For the Canadians out there, I was pretty surprised to randomly find 2 non-PTS but otherwise max-specced (PCCB, Weissach, mags, FAL, LED) SRS on the finder. They are both new and at MSRP. Interestingly they are 1 VIN number apart but have the exact same specs (including deviated stitching in lizard green!)?

https://finder.porsche.com/ca/en-CA/...=718-spyder-rs

Edit: oops I think this post is more appropriate on the other 4RS for sale thread...
Old 02-20-2024, 04:56 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,397 Likes on 608 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
Auction says “SOLD $132,000”
Old 02-20-2024, 04:56 PM
Vanceman
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a recently listed ‘24 Boxster GTS 4.0 on mart.pca with extremely low miles.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:11 PM
Westcoast
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 4,607 Likes on 2,692 Posts

Originally Posted by hk43
For the Canadians out there, I was pretty surprised to randomly find 2 non-PTS but otherwise max-specced (PCCB, Weissach, mags, FAL, LED) SRS on the finder. They are both new and at MSRP. Interestingly they are 1 VIN number apart but have the exact same specs (including deviated stitching in lizard green!)?

https://finder.porsche.com/ca/en-CA/...=718-spyder-rs

Edit: oops I think this post is more appropriate on the other 4RS for sale thread...
I think that it is just as valid here, both of those cars are on order and not due to arrive until Apri though. Because they are 'new' MSRP applies.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:19 PM
TheBucketOfTruth
Burning Brakes

Received 269 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by needmoregarage
Auction says “SOLD $132,000”
$138,600 all in with the fee. Seems pretty solid. Surprised sofa PDK cars are doing those numbers, but can't complain.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:39 PM
fartrash007
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
MSRP was $113. Now at 10K miles.

Rubber dash.

Will be surprised if this gets to $120
How much does rubber dash affect values? I'm in the market and the specific GT4 I'm looking for doesn't have it. It's an option I'd like to have for sure but if I can snag it for MSRP or couple grand over from a dealer with CPO, is that good enough deal to let the leather dash requirement go?
Old 02-20-2024, 05:44 PM
PTSFX
Rennlist Member

Received 339 Likes on 167 Posts

How much does rubber dash affect values? I'm in the market and the specific GT4 I'm looking for doesn't have it. It's an option I'd like to have for sure but if I can snag it for MSRP or couple grand over from a dealer with CPO, is that good enough deal to let the leather dash requirement go?
Good enough is entirely up to you. For some people it’s a deal breaker, for others it’s a good way to save a couple of grand.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:50 PM
fartrash007
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PUNKT2
Good enough is entirely up to you. For some people it’s a deal breaker, for others it’s a good way to save a couple of grand.
You're right, guess I'm just wanting opinions on what others would do in my situation. My ideal spec is Sofas, PDK, leather dash, PDLS+. More or less okay with not having PDLS+ since there's so few of these because of constraints at the time.

Current options are to wait for undetermined amount of time for the spec to pop up with leather dash and hope it's not ridiculously priced. Or get the current car which has all I want except leather dash before summer and enjoy it.
Old 02-20-2024, 05:57 PM
Acropora8
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

You're right, guess I'm just wanting opinions on what others would do in my situation. My ideal spec is Sofas, PDK, leather dash, PDLS+. More or less okay with not having PDLS+ since there's so few of these because of constraints at the time.

Current options are to wait for undetermined amount of time for the spec to pop up with leather dash and hope it's not ridiculously priced. Or get the current car which has all I want except leather dash before summer and enjoy it.
Rubber dash is a deal breaker for me. These cars come up quite often for sale. I'd wait for the spec you want.
The following users liked this post:
matt0520 (02-21-2024)
Old 02-20-2024, 06:07 PM
cooler2442
Rennlist Member

Received 1,407 Likes on 758 Posts

Wait for the spec you want but be ready to pay for it. That's just how it works in the Porsche world, perfect spec cars sell quickly and at a premium. If you want a discount/favorably pricing then settle.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:57 PM
PTSFX
Rennlist Member

Received 339 Likes on 167 Posts

I agree with the two above. I searched for many, many months for my last two purchases and it was absolutely worth the wait in the end. These are wants, not must-haves, for most of us. So why not wait for what you want, assuming it isn’t a crazy spec. And most cars have leather dashes, so you aren’t looking for a unicorn. I’d put the leather dash ahead of PDLS+ with LED, for example, and be happy with the PDLS lights.
Old 02-21-2024, 02:03 AM
J-Rod
Intermediate

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PUNKT2
I agree with the two above. I searched for many, many months for my last two purchases and it was absolutely worth the wait in the end. These are wants, not must-haves, for most of us. So why not wait for what you want, assuming it isn’t a crazy spec. And most cars have leather dashes, so you aren’t looking for a unicorn. I’d put the leather dash ahead of PDLS+ with LED, for example, and be happy with the PDLS lights.
I agree with waiting. I spent a year looking at 981 and 718 Spyders. Thankfully during that year the market calmed down somewhat, but I was glad I waited for a spec I'm really happy with.

Your desired options aren't that rare. Sofas, leather dash, PDK. I'd definitely compromise on the PDLS+ and focus more on finding the other options in a color combo I liked. How often will you drive the car at night anyways?!

Quick Reply: New/Used Inventory GT4, Spyder, GTS for Sale