Notices

Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 09:05 PM
PHG
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phew.. could have been read the wrong way by those with a suspicious mind..
to quote Blackadder.. '4 cars would have been an extravagance'

I apologise for my suspicious mind.......
Old 07-09-2014, 09:09 PM
PHG
Racer

We all know Macca is big on LezBots...

A new term known as 'Lesbionics'

1. What do you call a pantry full of lesbians?
A licker cabinet
2. What do you call an Eskimo lesbian?
A Klondyke
3. What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?
Fur Traders.
4. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?
Well Hung.
5. What do you call lesbian twins?
Lick-a-likes.
6. What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian?
One's a snack cracker; the other's a crack snacker.
7. What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 govt workers?
100 people that don't do Dick.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:13 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Received 626 Likes on 369 Posts

Originally Posted by PHG
Phew.. could have been read the wrong way by those with a suspicious mind.. to quote Blackadder.. '4 cars would have been an extravagance' I apologise for my suspicious mind.......
I was ready to pull the trigger on the 964 Targa and have 4 911s (for a short period) but the figures didn't work. Another buyer was in there and there was a question over the extent of oil leaks. I could have ended up with a Targa in the high 20s and upside down when you looked at the value I would extract from the car. That plus I sensed there was bad juju coming from stealing parts from a serviceable car to make Herman better.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PHG
We all know Macca is big on LezBots... A new term known as 'Lesbionics' 1. What do you call a pantry full of lesbians? A licker cabinet 2. What do you call an Eskimo lesbian? A Klondyke 3. What do you call two lesbians in a canoe? Fur Traders. 4. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers? Well Hung. 5. What do you call lesbian twins? Lick-a-likes. 6. What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian? One's a snack cracker; the other's a crack snacker. 7. What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 govt workers? 100 people that don't do Dick.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:16 PM
kiwi 911
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PHG
We all know Macca is big on LezBots...

A new term known as 'Lesbionics'

1. What do you call a pantry full of lesbians?
A licker cabinet
2. What do you call an Eskimo lesbian?
A Klondyke
3. What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?
Fur Traders.
4. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers?
Well Hung.
5. What do you call lesbian twins?
Lick-a-likes.
6. What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian?
One's a snack cracker; the other's a crack snacker.
7. What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 govt workers?
100 people that don't do Dick.

Very funny - but might be running a bit too close to the edge.............

Last edited by kiwi 911; 07-09-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:34 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Maxem
^^^^and Michael.
Michael turns up to HD with James in tow. Insists he goes out first and with James in a car seat fitted to BB's back seat.

James projectile vomits on turn 4 and lays an egg just before barrel 51 (Scared to death as Dad never goes this fast). Michael pulls into the kitty litter to deal to the 'egg' but can't deal with this morning's half digested pumpkin purée and milk mix.

5 Minutes later Michael pulls into pit lane never having completed a full lap. He declares disbelief that BB can go faster than the mighty 944 and as no one can run in the car on the day post vomit and egg he can leave the day with this belief intact.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:46 PM
PHG
Racer

Originally Posted by John McM
I was ready to pull the trigger on the 964 Targa and have 4 911s (for a short period) but the figures didn't work. Another buyer was in there and there was a question over the extent of oil leaks. I could have ended up with a Targa in the high 20s and upside down when you looked at the value I would extract from the car. That plus I sensed there was bad juju coming from stealing parts from a serviceable car to make Herman better.
where did the targa go..I think Richard Endean is looking for a late 80s unit once he sell the 944..
Old 07-09-2014, 09:50 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PHG
where did the targa go..I think Richard Endean is looking for a late 80s unit once he sell the 944..
Under negotiation with a keen Christchurch buyer. I think they are just agreeing who will pick up any oil leak bills.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:50 PM
kiwi 911
Rennlist Member

Michael turns up to HD with James in tow. Insists he goes out first and with James in a car seat fitted to BB's back seat.

James projectile vomits on turn 4 and lays an egg just before barrel 51 (Scared to death as Dad never goes this fast). Michael pulls into the kitty litter to deal to the 'egg' but can't deal with this morning's half digested pumpkin purée and milk mix.

5 Minutes later Michael pulls into pit lane never having completed a full lap. He declares disbelief that BB can go faster than the mighty 944 and as no one can run in the car on the day post vomit and egg he can leave the day with this belief intact.
John misses the first run, as he is too busy surfing TM for a donor parts car. While waiting for the second run he strips the car of everything possible with a socket set to reduce weight. John then spends the next 12 months learning the car and improving his driving style to achieve the Integra's version of a sub 1.20. John came close a few times on the afternoon run, but didn't quite get there due to advanced 'fist pumping' every time the Aim Solo suggested he was on target for a sub 1.20??
Old 07-09-2014, 09:51 PM
kiwi 911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PHG
Yes a 84-89 3.2 Carrera.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:53 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kiwi 911
John misses the first run, as he is too busy surfing TM for a donor parts car. While waiting for the second run he strips the car of everything possible with a socket set to reduce weight. John then spends the next 12 months learning the car and improving his driving style to achieve the Integra's version of a sub 1.20. John came close a few times on the afternoon run, but didn't quite get there due to advanced 'fist pumping' every time the Aim Solo suggested he was on target for a sub 1.20??
I think Doug would substitute pfaffing around with the stereo and GoPro for TM.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:21 AM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Anyone else keen to sit for a competition licence in late July?
Old 07-10-2014, 03:12 AM
CS Mende
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Michael turns up to HD with James in tow. Insists he goes out first and with James in a car seat fitted to BB's back seat. James projectile vomits on turn 4 and lays an egg just before barrel 51 (Scared to death as Dad never goes this fast). Michael pulls into the kitty litter to deal to the 'egg' but can't deal with this morning's half digested pumpkin purée and milk mix. 5 Minutes later Michael pulls into pit lane never having completed a full lap. He declares disbelief that BB can go faster than the mighty 944 and as no one can run in the car on the day post vomit and egg he can leave the day with this belief intact.
Make sure my turn is last ...
Old 07-10-2014, 03:29 AM
996tnz
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone else keen to sit for a competition licence in late July?
Could be in. Still cagey about caging my car but at least if a drive comes up, I'd be ready.

I'm down to arrive at the Kart track at 1.15, drive around 1.45 or so, so we should all see each other there. Will likely turn up early so I can crib some lines...

Just had a horrible thought - they may not be doing any timing. Anyone bringing a video camera?

Michael - your BB predictions get my vote for best non-technical post - nicely done!
Old 07-10-2014, 03:51 AM
CS Mende
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 996tnz
Could be in. Still cagey about caging my car but at least if a drive comes up, I'd be ready. I'm down to arrive at the Kart track at 1.15, drive around 1.45 or so, so we should all see each other there. Will likely turn up early so I can crib some lines... Just had a horrible thought - they may not be doing any timing. Anyone bringing a video camera? Michael - your BB predictions get my vote for best non-technical post - nicely done!
Hmmm, wonder what kind of go pro mount we need for a kart?

Quick Reply: Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?