Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flight747
Look up myopic in the dictionary

OK i did , here ,
Wikkiwikki:
Myopic :
when three or four , mentally retarded amigo turds , join forces to fight against the greater good , where hate overcome logic..... the effect has no geo boundaries , some are located in the NE or as far west as el Sickofornia. all where wanna be race drovers , some bought their rides others where DE bullies , most if not all just confuse their Kids .... they are recognizable by their unique racing outfit and their very small apertures. All were slow and in the end bitter , be very AWARE ! their ignorance and hate knows no boundaries ....

Unique driving outfit :until banned by PCA and most, if not all other sanctioning bodies ...
Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by flight747
Yesterday in a donkey cart, today on top of the world, huh? What are you 16?

He's on fumes when he qualified. Don't hurt your shoulder pating yourself on the back.

BTW, MS nutswinger, nuthuggers, or whatever Wayne calls us unite!! There is a MS movie coming in the future. Group viewing, we'll tie Wayne up and take him with us for the premier!!
+1
Old 04-26-2008, 09:32 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

On www.fernandoalonsohasnofuel.com , it states FA will not even do a warm-up lap before gridding for the start of the Spanish GP.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:38 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Yeah! a warm up lap would send the crowd into a frenzy the man is about calm
Old 05-05-2008, 10:12 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Alonso hoping to repeat Barcelona pace

Fernando Alonso claimed his first front-row start since returning to Renault last time out in Spain and while an engine failure ended his hopes of a points haul, he remains upbeat heading to the Turkish Grand Prix. For Nelson Piquet, early race spins and incidents have blighted his last two outings and he is looking for a consistent performance at Istanbul Park.

Fernando, it was a bittersweet weekend in Spain. But you were keen to focus on the progress the team made in time for the race…

FA: "We undoubtedly lost an opportunity to score some important points, which would have been very good for team morale. Both cars retired from the race, but the performance was there; we showed good pace and I believe that this is what we should take from the weekend. As it was my home race I would have liked to finish and I think that fifth place was achievable."

Do you think that the team will have the same level of performance in Turkey?

FA: "It was clear from the beginning of the weekend that we had made progress in Barcelona and I said that this was thanks to the efforts of the whole team who have worked very hard in the last few weeks to get us closer to the leading pace. This is only the first step and we will have an aggressive approach for the races to come with further new developments.

I know it will not be easy, but I am sure that we will now be able to have some exciting races, and as a driver I want this more than anything."

Do you enjoy Istanbul Park?

FA: "Yes, and it reminds me of racing at other circuits, such as Spa, for example. The circuit is very wide and gives a good opportunity to overtake. There are also some special corners where you cannot see the exit and that makes Istanbul quite unusual. Turn 8 is especially interesting as it is a very long left hander where we experience more than 4g. It’s a fun circuit and I hope I can take the most from it."

The Turkish Grand Prix has previously been held during the summer, but this year it takes place earlier. Do you think that the track will be any different as a result?

FA: "The conditions will probably be slightly different, especially in terms of the temperatures, but they will be the same for all the teams and so it will be important to make the most of the practice sessions on Friday to make sure we are happy with the set-up. This is not something that worries me, and we can work well on hot or cool tracks and this aspect will make the weekend interesting."
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Can we get an official determination here....

Is it 3 or 4 Amigos?
Can we have a list of names?
Old 05-31-2008, 12:38 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Renault to stay in F1 'for many years'

By Michele Lostia and Pablo Elizalde Friday, May 30th 2008, 12:53 GMT

Renault's chief executive Carlos Ghosn says the French manufacturer is planning to stay in Formula One for many years despite their slump in form.

"Abandon as losers? Never. In any case we'll stay in F1 for many years," Ghosn was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.

The French outfit were champions in 2005 and 2006 but endured a poor 2007 season.

This year the team have scored worse results than at this point last season, despite the return of two-time champion Fernando Alonso.

Ghosn admitted he is not happy with the current situation, but he is confident the team will fight back in the second part of the season.

"The fruits of our work on the way to recovery will be seen in the second part of the season. It's clear that I'm not happy with the results," he added.

Ghosn also said he welcomed the FIA's drive to reduce costs, but dismissed the impression that Renault are spending less money than their rivals.

"We like FIA's policy of cost reduction, but it's not true that we spend less than the others, otherwise we would not have been world champions twice in the last three years."

And the Brazilian is optimistic Alonso will find a reason to stay at the team beyond this season, although he is aware that Renault will have to give the Spaniard a competitive car in order to keep him.

"Fernando is very important, he's given motivation and argumentations to the team, he is a fighter and a honest person. It's up to us to give him a good car. I'm confident he'll stay with us," Ghosn added.

"No marriage resists in F1 with a lack of results. Everyone in the team knows we must do more."
Old 06-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Mr. Gold Boots was doing well in Montreal.....right up until the point where he took himself out.

He and Hamilton seem more like "Nuke" (the fictitious pitcher in Bull Durham) every day.

Million dollar talents........with two bit heads.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,329 Likes on 1,969 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Yeah! a warm up lap would send the crowd into a frenzy the man is about calm
I love this comment from our resident patient. Nice analysis, Wayne.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Alonso: Renault should ponder focus switch

By Jonathan Noble Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 09:36 GMT

Fernando Alonso thinks Renault should consider abandoning development of this year's R28 if planned upgrades for the next two races are not a big success.

The former world champion is having a frustrating time at the French car manufacturer, who are currently lying a lowly seventh in the constructors' championship.

And ahead of planned aerodynamic updates for the next two races, plus engine and gearbox improvements, Alonso thinks it is getting crunch time for Renault to decide whether to push ahead developing this year's car or switch focus to 2009.

"It's a difficult decision, no doubt," said the Spaniard. "It has to be made sooner or later. I know it's difficult, and I have a strong opinion about it. After Silverstone you have to think about it. We have a couple of developments coming for Magny-Cours and Silverstone.

"Let's wait and see what these do to the car, maybe at those tracks it will be good, so we can carry on developing this car. If it's not good, maybe the season will already be [over] so it's time to think about next year."

Although each individual improvement is unlikely to radically boost the performance of the car, Alonso believes the components added together should make a big difference.

"A small step in every area can make a huge gain," he said. "Let's wait and see. I'm sure that we can go up in the performance, and hopefully that will put us in the points for the championship."
Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Kubica , wants alonso as teammate

Apparently only the amigos have a problem with the 2 wdc

f1-live

New Grand Prix winner and championship leader Robert Kubica said he would enjoy having double World Champion Fernando Alonso as his BMW Sauber teammate.

The 23-year-old Pole is close friends with Spaniard Alonso, and the pair often spend the evenings during race weekends out to dinner or playing cards.

Kubica is likely to remain at the Hinwil-based team with a higher retainer next year, but his current teammate Nick Heidfeld - albeit with a valid 2009 contract - has struggled notably this season.

Asked by the Spanish newspaper El Pais if he would welcome Alonso to BMW, Kubica replied: "I would have no problem with that. I get along with him very well."

"I do not know what the future holds, but if we do both drive for BMW, we would have a lot of fun," he said.

"We appreciate each other as drivers but also as people. You know with him that when he says something, it is what he really thinks," Kubica added.
"He is not someone who thinks too much about his image, or says something for marketing or just to look good."

Kubica said after winning on Sunday that he hoped the BMW team will now throw its weight behind him to retain the lead in the drivers' championship.

But to El Pais, he played down the notion that he is now the de facto "team leader."

"I don't think that is what I need to be," Kubica said. "All that matters is that I do my job well and try to improve every day."

"In the end, that's what counts: staying focused on your job....
Old 06-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Apparently only the amigos have a problem with the 2 wdc

f1-live

New Grand Prix winner and championship leader Robert Kubica said he would enjoy having double World Champion Fernando Alonso as his BMW Sauber teammate.
No surprise here.....

Hamilton already proved that Alo can be beaten. I see only an upside for Kubica and a downside for Fred in that potential partnership.....
Old 06-10-2008, 11:29 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

No, actually the only problem I have is the picture of Alonso with what appears to be a bottle of his urine.......very Howard Hughes like.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 AM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

R. Kubica sounds(Senna) and looks(Prost) more and more like a championship material than I'd ever imagined...
Bring it(ALonso) on!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
No, actually the only problem I have is the picture of Alonso with what appears to be a bottle of his urine.......very Howard Hughes like.
All brilliant and successful men drink their own Urine, it is the little people, the down trodden that drink those of others .......................

Quick Reply: Where are the Alonso detractors Pt 3