Where are the Alonso detractors Pt 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 05:01 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
I still see nothing in common between Schumacher and Alonso when it comes to building a team.....they couldn't be more diametrically opposed IMHO.
Ross Brawn
"Of all the drivers right now, Fernando is the only one that I see as totally complete, as Michael was," the Briton is quoted as saying.

In the news today , amigo ITC and MS groupie , was quoted as saying , after eating crappy food and sleeping at go kart tracks for the last 2 yrs , it is my evaluation dat Ross B is wrong......
Old 10-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
LOL....... wrong

Click , Buuump push , scrack
New Message :

Hello Fernanado this is monty , please reconsider, i will throw raikkonen in as your valet .. you will have someone to carry your helmet like Hamilton , give me a call fernanado , Pleaseeeeeeeee... you saw what happened again last weekend , please call schumacher is giving me dat look again ..

Hmmmm, valet !
LOL, Wayne. You must have missed this in the very article that you posted.

By Jonathan Noble Tuesday, September 30th 2008, 12:04 GMT

Renault technical director Bob Bell is confident that his team have done everything they can to convince Fernando Alonso to stay on board for next season.

"I am sure, to be perfectly honest, he (Alonso) would probably rather be sitting in a Ferrari or McLaren and, in the back of the mind, feels that for next year," Bell told autosport.com.

I though you said he turned Ferrai down???
Old 10-02-2008, 02:44 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Ross Brawn
"Of all the drivers right now, Fernando is the only one that I see as totally complete, as Michael was," the Briton is quoted as saying.

In the news today , amigo ITC and MS groupie , was quoted as saying , after eating crappy food and sleeping at go kart tracks for the last 2 yrs , it is my evaluation dat Ross B is wrong......
In RB's quote, it says 'driver'.
I was referring to someone like Schumacher who could assemble a team, not just drive the car.

As for the crappy food and sleeping at kart tracks.....guilty as charged.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,329 Likes on 1,969 Posts

Even a broken clock is right twice a day and the so called "win" by Alonso last weekend was a complete flook, never to be repeated. He WILL go down as a simple footnote in the history of F1 as a circumstancial WC.

To recap, in essence, Ferrari rejected Alonso and will continue with their current driver line up and BMW would rather keep Heidfeld rather than pick up Alonso. That is so telling!!

BMW Sauber to continue with Kubica and Heidfeld
06 October 2008

The BMW Sauber Formula 1 team has confirmed its driver line-up for 2009 on Monday morning. Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld will continue to race for the team next season. The team's current test driver, Christian Klien, has extended his contract at the Hinwill based team.

"We see Nick and Robert as a strong driver pairing and Christian as an experienced test driver. We are in no doubt that we will again achieve our ambitious aims with them in the team's fourth year," explains BMW Motorsport Director Mario Theissen.

Just a little reminder to A. Wayne and all the 'Nando lovers on how his great "skills" impressed at Monaco this year when he took out Heidfeld with a "optimistic" move. Desperate.
Attached Images  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Poor Alonso....

If he could have competed with Hamilton, he would still have a ride in McLaren. Instead his ego couldn't take it so he cried like a baby and tried to blackmail his own team.

He's got million dollar talent, and a two cent head which is probably the real reason he'll still be at Renault next year.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Pete
Even a broken clock is right twice a day and the so called "win" by Alonso last weekend was a complete flook, never to be repeated. He WILL go down as a simple footnote in the history of F1 as a circumstancial WC.

To recap, in essence, Ferrari rejected Alonso and will continue with their current driver line up and BMW would rather keep Heidfeld rather than pick up Alonso. That is so telling!!

BMW Sauber to continue with Kubica and Heidfeld
06 October 2008

The BMW Sauber Formula 1 team has confirmed its driver line-up for 2009 on Monday morning. Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld will continue to race for the team next season. The team's current test driver, Christian Klien, has extended his contract at the Hinwill based team.

"We see Nick and Robert as a strong driver pairing and Christian as an experienced test driver. We are in no doubt that we will again achieve our ambitious aims with them in the team's fourth year," explains BMW Motorsport Director Mario Theissen.

Just a little reminder to A. Wayne and all the 'Nando lovers on how his great "skills" impressed at Monaco this year when he took out Heidfeld with a "optimistic" move. Desperate.

well i must say you got me as i'm totally stumped as to WTF you are talking about ..

"win" by Alonso last weekend was a complete flook

Wiki: Flook

Flook is an Anglo-Irish band playing traditional-style instrumental music, although much is penned by the band themselves. Their music is typified by extremely fast, sometimes percussive, flute and whistle atop complex guitar and bodhrán rhythms. The band was formed in 1995, originally by Becky Morris, with three flute-playing friends Sarah Allen, Brian Finnegan and Michael McGoldrick, (who left in 1997 to join Capercaillie). The band was briefly known as Three Nations Flutes.

What the hell does a band have to do with Alonso beautiful victory in SIngapore

I swear you amigos are very , very confusing and difficult to follow... must be the press "ah " from below . pete you should have Ray use a lubricant in his boxster, its red....

Now go ahead little bwoys and get by bottles ready ahhh the spoils of victory ...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Rolling Chicane
Intermediate

It's funny to see all the Alonso apologists come out after a lucky win. I wonder where they will be next week or perhaps next year?

I don't mean to get into an internet war of words with the person who uses A. Wayne as his moniker, but he does seem to be an antagonists of great proportion and tends to go back and forth between Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso depending on who wins that particular weekend. Just my opinion.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:28 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Rolling Chicane
It's funny to see all the Alonso apologists come out after a lucky win. I wonder where they will be next week or perhaps next year?

I don't mean to get into an internet war of words with the person who uses A. Wayne as his moniker, but he does seem to be an antagonists of great proportion and tends to go back and forth between Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso depending on who wins that particular weekend. Just my opinion.
I don't mean to get into an internet war of words, as a rolling chicane , it would be difficult for you to understand the plot . i'm just saying ... Anyway a KR fan i presume , ahhh bad times huh

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-07-2008 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:25 AM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the statement made at the conclusion of the last race that Alonso agreed to stay at Renault if they finished fourth or better is true, I think there isnt anything more to be read into about BMW sticking with Kubica and Heidfeld. I'm sure BMW would have known the circumstances, and that Alonso wouldnt have a free pass do change teams if Renault was able to meet certain criteria as a team. So with most teams shoring up their driver lineups now, BMW could not wait to see if Renault would stay in 4th or not, or the condition was based on them being 4th by a certain point in the season, which obviously they are now.

Piquets second place and wreck have really propelled the team. I find it hard to beleive they'll keep him though, if they do, it will be purely based on the legacy of his father name. Just my opinion though.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:37 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Rolling Chicane

You'll also find that Wayne is a tremendous fictional writer.

From what I hear he also has never been on a track himself in a competitive manner, but he knows everything, just ask him.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:58 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

You'll also find that Wayne is a tremendous fictional writer.

From what I hear he also has never been on a track himself in a competitive manner, but he knows everything, just ask him.
Spreading Rumors again Wikipetey,

I can see how your constant use of Wiki and auto -x experiences with a Tip , translate into such wisdom and Knowledge about F1. your pick again , was
Old 10-07-2008, 11:14 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Kimi was my pick, hence the new avatar. It's back to no pressure for the Kimister. It didn't work out this year, but it did last. That's okay, I don't waffle back and forth between whomever happens to win the race that particular weekend.

Go back into the bunker and begin to self-medicate because it's going to be a long weekend for Fernando, back to where he belongs, a mid-pack runner at best.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:21 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Kimi was my pick, hence the new avatar. It's back to no pressure for the Kimister. It didn't work out this year, but it did last. That's okay, I don't waffle back and forth between whomever happens to win the race that particular weekend.

Go back into the bunker and begin to self-medicate because it's going to be a long weekend for Fernando, back to where he belongs, a mid-pack runner at best.
As head amigo i must say you are pretty consistent , yep have to give you dat , must be painful , i mean , err, ******** with constipation , must be horrible..to focus...
Old 10-07-2008, 11:47 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

As head amigo i must say you are pretty consistent.
You should try it sometime. It would give you more credibility. As my fellow amigo and future F1 test pilot would say, who is the next binky on your list?
Old 10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

You should try it sometime. My new F1 binky does wonders for me at night

I bet , a wet dream for you , must be seeing KR actually finishing a race in the points ..

Quick Reply: Where are the Alonso detractors Pt 3