Sponsored by:

Consolidated 991RS thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 07:56 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tcsracing1
What is all this talk about another RS being a "cup" version for the street?
Is this just pillow talk? Any facts?
This leaked document..
Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:35 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,640 Likes on 762 Posts

Originally Posted by rockitman
if your wife like Hermes...don't tell her about this Hermes Birkin RS model....
$155K on a good day...

Just was married 20 years last week.

Hermes?? WTF..

Chocalate (Leonidas only) or teuscher truffels. Picture below arrived this AM.
I'm not stupid she saw the order for a purple RS witch of course did not go over well.
Like buying panty dropping Lambo.

It's the tought that counts!

If you ordered yet another RS, it will take more...

Book 2 tickets to Paris make reservations for ****ty dinner in the Eiffel Tower, take a photo of the lock you hang on the love bridge or wtf they call it take a walk to Chanel store buy 5k bag and take a photo of her and selfies in front of store. Go to Nice for F1 get her a heli ride to Monaco VIP access to pitlane so she can say hi to girly Alonso and pool view and pit exit and stuff so it looks like a trip for you as well. Less then stupid Hermes bag.

Geez.
Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:39 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR

Hermes?? WTF..

Chocalate (Leonidas only) or teuscher truffels.
It's the tought that counts.

Book 2 tickets to Paris make reservations for ****ty dinner in the Eiffel Tower, take a photo of the lock you hang on the love bridge or wtf they call it take a walk to Chanel store buy 5k bag and take a photo of her and selfies in front of store. Go to Nice for F1 get her a heli ride to Monaco VIP access to pitlane so she can say hi to girly Alonso and pool view and pit exit and stuff so it looks like a trip for you as well. Less then stupid Hermes bag.

Geez.
Been with my wife 12 years, I told her I might get 2 RSs she said ok months ago. I told her as a joke last night I might get 3 now, today she asked me if I had secured the 3rd slot yet. She's Australian as well as I, so pretty low maintenance...
Old 03-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts

Hermes?? WTF..

Chocalate (Leonidas only) or teuscher truffels.
It's the tought that counts.

Geez.
True dat. Got my first Porsche by bringing home a tourist delivery brochure and sold the idea with a European vacation. The formula has worked more than once since. After 40 years of marriage, you learn what it takes....
Old 03-06-2015, 08:42 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Hey Peter

Did you order one in the "Royal" color with silver heels ?
Old 03-06-2015, 08:48 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Haha, yes Oz girls pretty easy going. Mine is German and she is so low maint it scares me into reading magazines to organize this stuff because I believe in preemptive strikes hehe.

Yes royal purple so I could make it work with silver :-)
Old 03-06-2015, 08:49 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

if your wife like Hermes...don't tell her about this Hermes Birkin RS model....
$155K on a good day...
Originally Posted by Mike in CA
True dat. Got my first Porsche by bringing home a tourist delivery brochure and sold the idea with a European vacation. The formula has worked more than once since. After 40 years of marriage, you learn what it takes....
Oh fauk im only halfway. Send me your notes lol.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:51 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

^^^
Hey double congrats to you that's will be spectacular !!!
Old 03-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Tre
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well I got my commission number/build sheet from the GM at my dealer. It does not mean I have the official allocation/build date yet...which will be a few weeks away. It's in the system though !!!!
Congrats on the first step to your next RS! Are US dealers finally get approximate allocation numbers? Anyone else able to get commission numbers/build sheets yet?
Old 03-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Hoopumpers
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

My US dealer is telling me late next week for first allocations. That is in conflict though with the recent post from a 918 owner which seemed to indicate a few weeks
Old 03-06-2015, 09:05 PM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Hermes?? WTF..

Chocalate (Leonidas only) or teuscher truffels. Picture below arrived this AM.
I'm not stupid she saw the order for a purple RS witch of course did not go over well.
Like buying panty dropping Lambo.

It's the tought that counts!

Geez.
hahahaha!!!

i will take your advice if i ever get married!
chocolates hit the spot, bags are just that.

aussie girls are changing fast though, they have the internet now and have cottoned on to the latest tried-n-true manipulation trends that are happening world-wide.

nateOZ - lucky your wife thinks like the old-school ones. the new ones are vixens!

Old 03-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Tre
Racer

Originally Posted by Hoopumpers
My US dealer is telling me late next week for first allocations. That is in conflict though with the recent post from a 918 owner which seemed to indicate a few weeks
Thanks for a bit more info. I'm hoping others chime in so we can possibly pinpoint a solid timeframe since I don't have too much faith I'll get "chosen" despite having a deposit in since Aug '13.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:49 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by aussie jimmy
aussie girls are changing fast though, they have the internet now and have cottoned on to the latest tried-n-true manipulation trends that are happening world-wide.

nateOZ - lucky your wife thinks like the old-school ones. the new ones are vixens!

lol, she's from Bulahdelah, so for there I think she's probably at the extreme high maintenance end of the population!
Old 03-06-2015, 09:54 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by aussie jimmy
hahahaha!!!

i will take your advice if i ever get married!
chocolates hit the spot, bags are just that.

I married once and i dont recommend it to anyone nor will I ever do it again. Anyone saying it's easy is a MFlyer

If housewives of Melbourbe is any indication, just run..

I just got stupid lucky and as I like to say better luck than smart, charming, good looking or funny...

She's beautiful tall lankey and always on time (German) weirdly she's always egging me on to buy Porsches. No other car is up for debate. Almost daily she bitches at grandpas ,cl550 and Haitian 500E and redneck Ram dually I make her drive. She wants a Cayenne...
One day I should post a photo but no one will believe it and if she'd find out it would take more than truffles to fix it.

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 03-06-2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Jon70
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 27 Posts

Anyone know if the RS will be at the NYC autoshow next month? Can't recall if the GT3 was in NY in 2013. If so, I'd assume the RS will be there. Might have to make a trip up if it is.

Quick Reply: Consolidated 991RS thread