Sponsored by:

Great AMERICAN 964s for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 04:56 AM
rs_t
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by greens
Nice looking RS America Roadster here if someone is cab shopping.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...289202492.html
Anybody know the car or the dealer?

Edit:

Looks like this is the car:

http://www.rmsothebys.com/am17/ameli...adster/1701944

Please note that CARFAX reports that this car was subject to an accident in 2003.

Last edited by rs_t; 09-03-2017 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:44 PM
creaturecat
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

roadsters: ugliest variant of the 964 family. by a long shot. i can barely stand looking at one of those things. paying a premium for ugliness? no thanks.

Old 09-04-2017, 12:08 PM
rs_t
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by creaturecat
roadsters: ugliest variant of the 964 family. by a long shot. i can barely stand looking at one of those things. paying a premium for ugliness? no thanks.

Well, if you want a cab, and you like 964, I think the widebody 964 Cabriolets er nice looking cars.

Old 09-05-2017, 06:10 AM
Nylasurf
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Targa bar and rear glass and your ugly duckling becomes one sweet looking widebody targa...

Originally Posted by creaturecat

Old 09-07-2017, 09:19 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,120 Likes on 1,272 Posts

I was searching for an enclosed trailer and I stumbled upon this. Not sure if this has been posted before and/or if these guys are legit or not but I figured I would post it anyhow.

https://www.switchcars.com/cars-for-...90-porsche-911
Old 09-07-2017, 12:23 PM
LPMM
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
I was searching for an enclosed trailer and I stumbled upon this. Not sure if this has been posted before and/or if these guys are legit or not but I figured I would post it anyhow.
Listed here as well
https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...h-service.html
Old 09-07-2017, 04:56 PM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,120 Likes on 1,272 Posts

Originally Posted by LPMM
I thought it looked familiar. Thx
Old 09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
MJR911
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 964 Cab on Bring a Trailer

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...a-cabriolet-4/

I'm helping to sell this car; no BS and realistic seller. Great driver quality...
Old 09-14-2017, 12:39 AM
dhc905
Banned

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

^^ Should sell for a pretty penny. Nice car.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:33 PM
K964
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt

Doug at Switchcars is a great guy and a very straight shooter. I would not hesitate to buy this car, or any other, from him.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:40 AM
drola
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 119 Posts

Not going to thread crap directly in the man's thread but perform your DD on this one if you're considering it: https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...ite-coupe.html

Start here and read down: https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...l#post14042200
Say whatever you want about me, but this 1992 coupe was a spectacular car and the buyer got a very solid car and he was happier than a pig in s**t when he flew in and laid his eyes on it. He looked it up and down, in and out and it was exactly as i described it. As are all the cars i post for sale, for good or bad.
DD - yes you should perform it on anything you're buying. But just because it is me selling a great car you people say "watch out!"
So yes, start there and read down all you want. The people commenting there that the car had been hit were truly full of crap. All of them. So much trash talking without a single one of them actually looking at the car in person. Or taking a paint meter to it for that matter as i did. It was by no means a perfect car but i assure you it had not been hit. "RUN" i believe it was said. Get a life people and stop talking trash about something you have no idea about.
Look me up on pelican too if you really have that much time on your hands. I sell exactly what i describe. I've been at this for quite some time and yet you will not find a single person who has done any type of transaction with me, be it cars or parts, that will have a single bad thing to say about me, my character, my descriptions, or anything at all for that matter.
That being said, anyone who may have been in the market for a white C2 coupe missed out on a great car. In fact, since you guys are on the topic of what a great guy doug at switchcars is, ask him about that 964 tip coupe i sold him recently. Ask him about my dealings with him. Ask him about my character. Ask him if he got exactly what i told him he was getting. Ask him about what an easy going and easy to deal with person i am. Ask him if he was satisfied. Take his word for it over mine.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:48 AM
greens
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"This 1992 coupe was a spectacular car...it was by no means a perfect car."

Why are you still here trying to sell this car to us? I thought you had it sold? I love the reply though. You can sense from the wording that it was just eating you up the entire time not being able to respond until you had a buyer for the car.

What I don't love though is your lack of integrity. Do you not find it completely convenient that you left out that awful door jam shot with the crack in the paint and the rust forming from your most recent for sale threads both here and on Pelican? I sure do bet that buyer was happier than a pig in $hit when he laid eyes upon that beautiful rust. How much did you have to come off your agreed upon price once he/she saw the spectacular condition?

Take your own advice bro and get a life.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:29 AM
drola
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 119 Posts

Why are you still here trying to sell this car to us? I thought you had it sold? I love the reply though. You can sense from the wording that it was just eating you up the entire time not being able to respond until you had a buyer for the car.

What I don't love though is your lack of integrity. Do you not find it completely convenient that you left out that awful door jam shot with the crack in the paint and the rust forming from your most recent for sale threads both here and on Pelican? I sure do bet that buyer was happier than a pig in $hit when he laid eyes upon that beautiful rust. How much did you have to come off your agreed upon price once he/she saw the spectacular condition?

Oh man, you got me dude.
You're so smart. So smart in fact that you failed to realize that those were two completely different cars. One was from a C4 months ago (sold to a happy buyer) and the other for this most recent C2 (also sold to a happy buyer). Very different cars all together.
Whatever. Enjoy your thread. I'm sure you'll sleep better thinking you got me. Since you're so smart i'm sure you know what they say about opinions.
And i'm not trying to sell this car to you. Car is aready sold. I'm just pointing out that people should shut their mouths unless they know what they are taking about. And unless you've seen this or any other car personally you don't have the slightest clue what you're saying.
I love my life just fine, thank you very much.
Focker out
Old 09-16-2017, 02:18 PM
AC/911's
Banned

Received 94 Likes on 49 Posts

I know the seller Solid, No BS.

"get a life" From you??? LOL,

you got schooled hillary, just eat your crow

below: you
Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2017, 08:44 PM
greens
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know the seller? Who gives a $hit. This post says everything and clearly shows who the clown is.

Originally Posted by drola

Quick Reply: Great AMERICAN 964s for sale