Sponsored by:

Great AMERICAN 964s for sale

Search this Thread

Old Today, 11:55 AM
mgordon18
Rennlist Member

Received 246 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by cobracarrera
Its a shame you need to sell it...should sell quickly...beautiful example................I purchased my car from John (Vogt) at High Marques....years ago..........the dealer was very nice to work with...Is he still there by chance????
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hopefully it'll go fast. I feel like the longer it takes to sell it, the more time I'll have to 2nd guess the sale!

As Cobalt said, John is still there. I'm working with Duncan more directly on my sale, but I talked with John at length while at their dealership, and he actually gave me a ride home when I left my car there! I live a good 30 minutes from their storefront, and I think a similar distance from John's home. Good guy, and has a ton of experience with Porsches old and new - on track and off.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
cobracarrera
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
Yes John is still there. He has a partner Duncan, also very nice to work with. Very good friends of mine. BTW we have a rally originating at High Marques this weekend. Run for the ribs. John's rally's are always entertaining.

Jealous........Sometimes I wish I was still in that area........I was living in Monroe Township at the time......closer to Porsche of Princeton........I almost purchased a 1989 guards red from them back in 1997 but it was sold by the time we tried to go see it......luckily my 964 came up on consignment with John at High Marques a few weeks later (found it on the Want Ad Press) - not much internet at that time....lol................he was my sales rep at the time and helped me out step by step.....I was a young one (28) at the time and just was getting out of the drag racing scene........Tell him I said Hello and I am still enjoying the car..........Andrew D Rockenstein.........my dad and John were speaking a VERY little German during the sale......

Quick Reply: Great AMERICAN 964s for sale