Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't ever help this moron

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
jjmson20
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't ever help this moron

Wicked951 comments on 9/11

"Damn you guys still dragging this 9/11 event? Yes it may be tragic for some of you, but as is a lot of events in life. We must accept it and move on.

...and no it didn't change a thing. It just brought the truth out; that America is the most evil and ignorant country in the world. All this over the death of a couple thousand measly Americans meanwhile people all over the world in the hundreds of thousands suffer. The American government and Americans deserve much worse."

Old 09-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Paul T.
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd like to meet this guy face to face.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Red1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Paul, you're in the same state. Go get 'im.

Man, what an ***hole. (self-censored comment)

That's a good way to get ostracized from this community. I've got nothing to say to that guy. At least not here.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Remember there is always two sides to anything. Just because you dont like what he says doesnt mean it is wrong. I dont like what he is saying any more than you do, and this may not be the forum for it (but then again that topic may not be for this forum at all), but he has the right to say it. I bet we all hold some unpopular view points. You dont have to like it, I dont have to like it, but we are here to discuss cars: not religion or politics, if we were here for that most would be in over their heads.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:48 PM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

I'd love to hear him say that to someone in person. Everyone is tough on the internet. Say that to a truly patriotic American and see who is counting the teeth on the floor.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:48 PM
TMH
Addict
Rennlist Member

I love the way this little jagoff decided to hide his signature on this post. Not as willing to come out of his Beserkley closet like when he is asking for help, and signing:

"-Mustafa
zhanahkahbahz@yahoo.com"

Gee, maybe I shouldn't have posted this. Now I am sure that he is going to sign up for many free offers from spammers, or...?

Have fun jerkoff, and take your opinions where somebody really cares. You have no place on this board: It is populated by humans.

Tom
Old 09-12-2003, 01:55 PM
SoCal Driver
Race Car

Humans...

The missing link between the primal ape and the humane being!

Old 09-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Brazzos
Advanced

Once...when I was a soldier...I would say:
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
I believe it was from "Voltaire" but I could be mistaken. I digress....

Now...no longer a soldier I do not feel bound to that code or creed.
<self edited> Move along. Done with this one. Not gonna risk getting banned.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You sure it's not AMAF??!!

Opinions are like ********...
Old 09-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Red1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Matt, I know where you're coming from. You know me. It's just that I see a difference between "Honda's rule, Porsches suck wind" as an opinion. What this guy posted crossed the line. Voicing support for the murder of thousands of innocent people is a good way to start a fight.

With respect to other members of the board, I'll leave my comments at that.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:36 PM
'88-924S
Racer

Highly agree with Matt H. although I'd add, we are free to voice opinions, but you better be able to back it up, if it pisses people off enough, you should be prepared for a 'fight.' I wasn't going to respond at all, don't think this is the forum for this, but when you drag my country(and a dead friend) through the mud I don't care, I opine to respect the innocent dead, American or not! That is all...
Old 09-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally posted by Matt H
Remember there is always two sides to anything. Just because you dont like what he says doesnt mean it is wrong. I dont like what he is saying any more than you do, and this may not be the forum for it (but then again that topic may not be for this forum at all), but he has the right to say it. I bet we all hold some unpopular view points. You dont have to like it, I DOT have to like it, but we are here to discuss cars: not religion or politics, if we were here for that most would be in over their heads.
Matt,

I think supporting mass murder is just a bit more than an "Unpopular viewpoint"

Please, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 117 Likes on 62 Posts

break his legs and crash a plane into him.

Old 09-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Jeff928S4
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wicked951 - are ya stupid??? You do realize this board is viewed by mostly Americans, right???????? Sure you can have your views (even if they are screwed up), but voicing them on this tread is just plain inappropriate. Realize that the American people did not ask for this, nor should they pay the price for whatever the reasoning was behind 9/11. Perhaps life has gotten you down or there is some past hatred there, but to say the people deserve much worse is unacceptable. The Government, that's a different story and I'm sure many may even agree with you somewhat on that point - but wishing pain or death on ANY innocent person is sick - regardless where they come from, and specifying Americans is even worse.

Think about what you said. Think about if the shoe was on the other foot and the American Government just started killing all those thousands who are suffering and everyone here was all, "Good for them - they deserve worse" - that would upset you to no end, correct? Well, that is what you have done here and an apology is required. You may not have to apologize for your views, but the crassness and inappropriateness you displayed is totally unacceptable and you need to realize that and fix it.

We all have opinions, but we all also have the class to know when to voice them. Learn that.

944S Boyeee
Old 09-12-2003, 02:58 PM
nine-44
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hmmm, I'm just gonna bite my lip on this one. My piont, if you don't like this country or appreciate it. Find a new place to live and don't bother what we have going for us.

Quick Reply: Don't ever help this moron