Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't ever help this moron

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Dave951M
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed to a point, except when we get up to 4 pages, I think it's time to move it.

Arnold's dad was a ****. So were many other Germans that age. In order to hold a government position of any consequence, you had to be. It remains to be seen if he is or not. So let's carry that one a bit further, Sen. Byrd WAS a KKK member, why should he be in the Congress of the most powerful country in the world? Bit of a double standard there. And even further, Bustamonte is STILL a member of a hispanic KKK whose motto is "For the race everything, for the others, nothing!" Want him in charge of the 5th largest economy? The LA Times has yet to mention that little fact.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:21 AM
Ag951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SidViscous
As I've said earlier. The problem with this world is that people cannot understand other peoples point of view.
True.

their biggest beef is our support of Israel.

If they would sit down and look at the situation realistically they would see that Israel has always worked with us, and act like friends. While the opposite side has a tendency to throw bombs at us.

realizing that, who would we more likely support? A long standing friend, or a bunch of people that keep attacking us.
In 1948 Israel declared its statehood. The next day every one of its neighbors invaded. The US assisted Israel at that point. So they hate us, so we support Israel more, so they hate us more, etc.
Like most things in life, it's a spiral.

Originally posted by Dave951M
Agreed to a point, except when we get up to 4 pages, I think it's time to move it.

Arnold's dad was a ****. So were many other Germans that age. In order to hold a government position of any consequence, you had to be. It remains to be seen if he is or not. So let's carry that one a bit further, Sen. Byrd WAS a KKK member, why should he be in the Congress of the most powerful country in the world? Bit of a double standard there. And even further, Bustamonte is STILL a member of a hispanic KKK whose motto is "For the race everything, for the others, nothing!" Want him in charge of the 5th largest economy? The LA Times has yet to mention that little fact.
Don't forget Strom Thurmond, who ran for the Presidency on a platform of segregation. Even if Arnold's father was Himmler's best buddy, it doesn't mean Arnold is or ever was a ****.
Bustamante (assuming what you say about his affiliations are true, I've never heard that before) isn't considered a racist, because he's not white. I heard a black rapper accused of being a racist say she couldn't be a racist, since she was black.
In the modern US, a white student group would be considered racist, while the Society of Black Engineers isn't.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:42 AM
SidViscous
Big thirst, Sore Thumbs
Rennlist Member
Napoleon

Received 585 Likes on 375 Posts

Keeping in mind that in 1948 the Jews that founded Israel had a fair amount of sympathy in the Western world.

Also there was definitely an air of "We don't want them here, let them go somewhere else."

Quick Reply: Don't ever help this moron