Sponsored by:

juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 12:00 PM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Say what you want...JPM drove his ***** off!

He had no grip, none I was standing at the exit of the west horseshoe and every time out of the corner he was sliding all over the place...clearly he was pushing like hell!

Btw way if JPM had been in the 58 this race wouldn't have even been close...

As a Porsche fan and a self-proclaimed racing historian; I was thrilled for Porsche, Brumos and Donahue...however as a racing fan I want to thank JPM for giving it his all 23 1/2 hours into this grueling race and make it interesting all the way to the end!
jpm did drive his ***** off either that or his panties were all bunched up!!!!

I do think Donahue showed he can race with the best and i am sure if JPM was in the porsche he would have cried about something else.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:03 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Yes, he did drive them off.....explaining why he displayed none in his post race whinefest.
ROFLMAO!!

Btw almost all drivers will lobby (read: whine) when beaten, in an effort to bring to the governing body's attention that there is a competitive advantage (or disadvantage) out there.

It still is annoying as hell...
Old 01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ajcjr

I do think Donahue showed he can race with the best and i am sure if JPM was in the porsche he would have cried about something else.
weak...
Old 01-26-2009, 12:13 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick
Can you clarify? I may be missing something...I thought both cars has to weigh 2275 pounds.
Porsches with the 3.8 can run at 2225. It is my understanding that most of the cars in the field are using this engine.

Rolex DP Rules:

3-1 Minimum Weight - Minimum car weight, per engine displacement, less fuel and driver race
ready.
Minimum weight for cars 4.0 liters or more, 2275 lbs
Minimum weight for cars under 4.0 liters, 2225 lbs
Old 01-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ohh they had to much wing it wasnt fair

for years lexus dominated now that porsche is on there game he starts crying, go back to your nascrap!!!
+1! If for once they get beaten, shut the **** up already!

This is what I hate in this type or racing, the constant lobbying gets so old...

Yes, he did drive them off.....explaining why he displayed none in his post race whinefest.

Last edited by Flying Finn; 01-26-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:30 PM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
J
It was not a complaint , It was his answer and observation , that with no wing he still couldn't hang on the straights.....
Originally Posted by SeanR
Sorry, I'm a fan of JPM, he calls it as he see's it.
I don't recall every single word of his post-race interview, but I clearly heard him say "It's not fair".

I'm curious, do you think he was referring to the rules? Other drivers' tactics? What? And why did he keep those stupid looking fashion sunglasses on throughout his comments? Haywood had the class to take his off when being interviewed - no need to hide his soul behind dark shades.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:45 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,267 Likes on 1,928 Posts

His whining doesn't surprise me at all. Anyone that has followed F1 has seen this and where his nickname of Whine Pablo Montoya was coined.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:51 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

For a moment after the race I thought Alonso was racing. JPM and Alonso are whiney little bitches. They make Foyt look stoic.

They should just shut the hell up and race. Even my wife who does not follow racing called JPM a ***** after the race comments.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:53 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

My wife who does not watch racing much walked in the room at the end during the JPM interview and said,"what is the matter with him, did he lose"?

ha ha!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:53 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 64 Posts

JPM, just was upset that he lost the daytona 500. . (Did you guys see /hear RJValentine? Man, that was a crack up!)

I think JPM is clearly a product of F1. In F1, there is MILLIONS spent on how to scientifically, and statistically be able to beat the rules. some cars walk away from others due to this "arms race". Yes, Juan's car didnt seem to have the straightline speed , even with his claimed higher wing angles, where he handled better in the short sections. But heck, there are more variables there than there were cars at the start of the race. He got beat, plain and simple. He should go blame the tire changer that dropped a wheel nut and cost the team the second they needed for the victory.

anyway, I cant remember when i have seen a race in DP that was worth watching (besides all the crashes). very entertaining.

mk

Originally Posted by ervtx
I don't recall every single word of his post-race interview, but I clearly heard him say "It's not fair".

I'm curious, do you think he was referring to the rules? Other drivers' tactics? What? And why did he keep those stupid looking fashion sunglasses on throughout his comments? Haywood had the class to take his off when being interviewed - no need to hide his soul behind dark shades.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:17 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikelly
JPM's complaints... Sure #58 was a little stronger on the oval. Car #59 wasn't stronger, and as a matter of fact, fell off the last 3-4 laps. So could it be that DD was just entering the oval better most times, and had the better breaks in slower traffic? I think he just out drove JPM. And the way JPM was blocking was reckless. When #59 was overtaking him, he bumped their driver's left side. He attempted the same thing after the final pit, to DD and the #58 car. No, I have zero respect for the *****. He is talented, sure. But give me a gracious winner or loser over a ***** bullie any day of the week (all though some here applaud such nonsense every day)!

Mike
DD out drove JPM

Originally Posted by bobt993
Com'n Wayne, check your facts on David D. You usually like to cut and paste stuff, but David has multiple wins including his run with Panoz. Dry spell yes, but never won anything?
Get with the DE instructor and toast , group knowledge , you know ......
the key word is "relative "..

Are you going to compare DD racing success to JPM

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Say what you want...JPM drove his ***** off!

He had no grip, none I was standing at the exit of the west horseshoe and every time out of the corner he was sliding all over the place...clearly he was pushing like hell!

Btw way if JPM had been in the 58 this race wouldn't have even been close...

As a Porsche fan and a self-proclaimed racing historian; I was thrilled for Porsche, Brumos and Donahue...however as a racing fan I want to thank JPM for giving it his all 23 1/2 hours into this grueling race and make it interesting all the way to the end!
MJ, this is the same group complains about no passing , then complain about the cars being too ugly , then complain about the pass, then complain about the victory ... Porsche wins and they still complain over Chiite

I remember you doing the same the last time you finished second @ daytona

If JPM was in the Porsche all you guys WHSTFU and be singing songs of Praises about his 3 lap victory margin ... Yep DD is that much slower........
Old 01-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Alpine951
Drifting

Montoya 's a douchebag!! Can he drive and race..., Sure.. The Porsce motors are allowed higher rpm (9200) and most of the V8's are limited @ 7k rpms. I heard the announcers all during the last two hours say OK Montoya can get him here in the infield section of the track because the Lexus has more low end torque than the porsche. Well I saw plenty of places for Montoya to pass but he just didn't get it done. So for the rest of the races which are not high speed tracks you will have the point and shoot torque of the V8's going against the flat six. I am sure it will be fair then but Montoya won't be there because he will be racing Nascrap.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:19 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FGL28
JPM and Alonso are whiney little bitches.
WHOA CAREFUL WITH THAT!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Alpine951
Montoya 's a douchebag!! Can he drive and race..., Sure.. The Porsce motors are allowed higher rpm (9200) and most of the V8's are limited @ 7k rpms. I heard the announcers all during the last two hours say OK Montoya can get him here in the infield section of the track because the Lexus has more low end torque than the porsche. Well I saw plenty of places for Montoya to pass but he just didn't get it done. So for the rest of the races which are not high speed tracks you will have the point and shoot torque of the V8's going against the flat six. I am sure it will be fair then but Montoya won't be there because he will be racing Nascrap.

Ganassi has a team of whiners ..... Snap ! they win all the time
Old 01-26-2009, 02:24 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by FGL28
For a moment after the race I thought Alonso was racing. JPM and Alonso are very successful whiney little bitches. , why can't they be humble and slow like Donahue
Yeah

Ohhh, while we are on topic, less not forget the whining done by Brumos over there lack of success...

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-26-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Quick Reply: juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby