Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 07:19 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bobt993
Originally Posted by A.Wayne
DD out drove JPM

Get with the DE instructor and toast , group knowledge , you know ......
the key word is "relative "..

Are you going to compare DD racing success to JPM

Wayne, this is where you get yourself in trouble everytime. You said specifically that Donohue has won nothing and your right..... Wining Lemans in a Panoz is really like a karting trophy as only you would understand.

Their seems to be a theme going on here with your crushes on racing drivers:
short, dark haired latin men............. Do you have an F1 calender with the likes of JPM and FA's pages stuck together??

LMFAO!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

Heads' up; INCOMING!!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=bobt993;6219650]
DD out drove JPM

Get with the DE instructor and toast , group knowledge , you know ......
the key word is "relative "..

Are you going to compare DD racing success to JPM

Wayne, this is where you get yourself in trouble everytime. You said specifically that Donohue has won nothing and your right..... Wining Lemans in a Panoz is really like a karting trophy as only you would understand.

Their seems to be a theme going on here with your crushes on racing drivers:
short, dark haired latin men............. Do you have an F1 calender with the likes of JPM and FA's pages stuck together??
Bob you seem to be stuck on losers , i understand you never quite got over your cub scout date rape , yes i know it can be very dramatic , but you need to get over it and lose that loser mentality ..

My comments regarding Donahue , you either get it or you don't , true racers and winners understand drivers Like JPM, Pruit etc......

True losers, the wanna beeee 's, legends in there own mind , tend to deride such driver's at all times , looking for the negative instead of the positive.

It is from such insecurities , where loser like yourself acquire their loser mentality and start to look for others to bond with, you have so much contempt , bigotry and hate for anything or anyone successful, it overcomes you ..

You should get with the DE coach , Toast bread and others for a group hug ........

Bob you might want to also look into your urges , the urge to hate small successful latin men, , is this some kind of Bigotry seeping it's way to the surface, are you afraid of the Latin influence in motorsports ...

Yep , Go ahead , Talk to the coach , he is wise in such matters , he understands ,he has been Plucked many times in his attempt to make it on the grid , kinda of a speed thing or lack thereof .......not sure where your hate come's from

The facts are that the little Spanish guy has accomplished more than Daddy Donahue and baby Donahue , put together , His 3 starts in a DP has produced 2 wins and a 2nd..

As a Donahue fan I'm sure you are experiencing an euphoria like never before , yes i understand , it is call winning and based on the drivers you back , you do not experience this much , talk to the coach he has a special way of dealing with this ....

Anyway , if you are willing to put a wager on Donahue beating Pruit this season , i would be interested ... It makes your BS go down easier ..

Don't hate , just participate ........................................................................ .............

Juan Montoya :

The highlights of his career include winning the International F3000 championship in 1998, and the CART Championship Series in 1999, as well as victories in some of the most prestigious races in the world. He is the only driver to have won the premier North American open-wheel CART title, the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Daytona, all at the first attempt. Montoya is one of two drivers to have won the CART title in his rookie year, the first being reigning World Champion Nigel Mansell in 1993. He has also equalled Graham Hill's feat of being a Monaco Grand Prix and Indianapolis 500 race winner; Montoya is currently one of only two active drivers (along with Jacques Villeneuve) who has won two legs of the Triple Crown of Motorsport.

Montoya has also become a crossover race winner by taking victories in Formula One, Champ Car/IndyCar, sports car racing and NASCAR (winning in his rookie season in each category); the only other drivers to win in all of these categories are Mario Andretti and Dan Gurney. Montoya is also the only driver to have competed in all three major events at Indianapolis, finishing fourth or better in each event. He finished 1st in the Indianapolis 500, 2nd in the Brickyard 400, and 4th in the US Grand Prix.

I and I await Donahue's .......................................................

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-26-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
bobt993
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 24hrs

Wayne nice response. I will forward your remarks to party you find unaccomplished. I guess with all those trophies on your bookcase, one fell off and hit you on the head.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:55 PM
MTosi
User

The facts are that the little Spanish guy has accomplished more than Daddy Donahue and baby Donahue.
One might be able to pass of the rest of your rant as some sort of warped logic, but that just defies any sort of intelligent thought.....

Also lest we forget the way Montoya got owned by Kimi....

Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
bobt993
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 24hrs

One last rebutal

I actually have no beef with Alonso or JPM and see them along with Pruitt as top level racers. Not sure what rock you turned over or eight ball you shook to come up with your comments. I did not attack them just you.

And now that your fuming on this silly forum topic. Don't pick up the stapler, I'm afraid!!!!!! NOoooo!
Attached Images  
Old 01-26-2009, 09:06 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bobt993

Wayne nice response. I will forward your remarks to party you find unaccomplished. I guess with all those trophies on your bookcase, one fell off and hit you on the head.
Yes while i was fuming ..... LOL...........................

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-26-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:37 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi
One might be able to pass of the rest of your rant as some sort of warped logic, but that just defies any sort of intelligent thought.....

OUCH!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Alan G.
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default thank you

5 pages of drama, that was ***** out nose to tail for the pretty much for the last 3 hours. Great win for Porsche and Brumos. JPM is a dick, but he sure wheeled that fugly car.

DD definately brought his game up a notch, cause if he made any kind of mistake Montoya woulda done something rash. That was some great friggin racing. Some of the best road racing in many a moon. Hope that isn't lost in the banter.

Originally Posted by kurt M
WGAF

My own method.
1. Watch race and enjoy the racing ,good, bad, ugly.
2. See the checker and then turn off the TV. No need to listen to any drivers speak. They are not talkers they are drivers. I am not in any way saying that any drivers are dumb or uninteresting as this in not the case, just that they are there to drive not talk about this and that after. There seems to be a gurl like undercurrent of He said He said with regards to after race interviews. Why taint a good race with the wadded panty talk?

All I saw was a great race by a bunch of good drivers in ugly but entertaining cars
Old 01-26-2009, 10:57 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 701 Likes on 348 Posts

No question. GREAT racing. JPM is a very good racer. If he would just stop whining and blaming others, maybe people would someday rank him up with the all time greatest overall racers.

Can you be pissed off if you don't win? Absolutely.

JUST STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE WHEN YOU LOSE!!! Be a MAN about it.

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan G.
5 pages of drama, that was ***** out nose to tail for the pretty much for the last 3 hours. Great win for Porsche and Brumos. JPM is a dick, but he sure wheeled that fugly car.

DD definately brought his game up a notch, cause if he made any kind of mistake Montoya woulda done something rash. That was some great friggin racing. Some of the best road racing in many a moon. Hope that isn't lost in the banter.
Eggsfukkenzactly, several here are trying to minimize that. JPM is trying to minimize that too. What a baby JPM is. He did drive a great race and he lost fair and square regardless of what his accomplishments are vs. DD.

But, I'll tell you one thing for sure, I wouldn't let my 8 year old act like JPM did.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan G.

No doubt. The only other races in recent memory that had as much drama was the final F1 race and for me one of the all time bests; McNish's charge at Road Atlanta to win (in the slower car) 2008 LMP1 after starting 2 laps down.

I forget- any whingers after those?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,609 Likes on 836 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi

A Wayne must get paid by the word...and the spelling/grammar error.

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-27-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

says the professional and highly successful DE coach .............................and whiner.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,609 Likes on 836 Posts

says the professional and highly successful DE coach .............................and whiner.
Jump higher for me, little lady.

I own you.

Quick Reply: juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby