Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Todsimpson
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those videos are *great*, and a reminder (IMO) of what a let down Montoya was /is.

Electrifying to watch, but couldn't keep his **** together.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:02 PM
enduro911
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
+1
What is it with these two (Alonso & Montoya) that makes them such cry babies?

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Senna, arguably one of the greatest drivers of all times, if not the best would constantly "lobby" using the media...Schumi hardly ever complained; he always had the best car and one of the few times he did complain it cost him his job.

Call them what you want, they (Alonso, Stewart, Montoya and others like them) are the only ones with the ***** to say what they want.
i think when you have as much talent as the top f1 guys do it's very hard to accept that you've been beaten by anyone, even if it is only for one race. most of them have a tendency either say something accusatory/irrational or do something unfair while they're racing. senna complained quite a bit, but he was an eccentric anyway. he also had a tendency to run into people when he was pushed to the limit. guys like alonso and montoya shoot their mouths off and alonso pulled that move in the pits at hungary. schumi was a team player through and through so he kept quiet but was pretty ruthless when someone was giving him a run for his money.

it just seems to be part of the ultra competitive f1 mentality.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hacker-Pschorr
Silly me, here I thought Schumacher was in the red car.

What was I thinking?

Yup, sure looks gutless to me.....
YOu were thinking..........with your head up your behind.

FIA World championships:

Shumi 7

JPM 0

Scoreboard goes the the German.

IF JPM was sooooooooooooo good how come he couldn' t win a FIA Championship and is racing in NECKCAR events?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:39 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Silly me, here I thought Schumacher was in the red car.

What was I thinking?

Yup, sure looks gutless to me.....

Careful Hacker , irrational, illogical, Schumacher fans abound

Originally Posted by Meister Fahrer
Yeah, right, this was the closest race ever, right?

And they had won like 3 or 4 years in a row?

So they think they should win every 24h race by a few laps???

During the pre-race, they got all the coverage, nary a mention until the end about Porsche/Brumos actually winning the pole.

It was all about Chip Ganassi, blah, blah, burp.
(Are they trying to get fans from Nascrap to tune in? All part of a Fox/Nascar marketing conspiracy?)

Can't wait to hear them whine when Penske Porsche comes online again at VIR.

Just have to wait 3 long months til April.....ugh!
Penske and Porsche got outta ALMS , why ?

Last edited by A.Wayne; 01-28-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by FGL28

FIA World championships:

Shumi 7

JPM 0

IF JPM was sooooooooooooo good how come he couldn' t win a FIA Championship and is racing in NECKCAR events?

Well KR got both fired now didn't he
Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,204 Likes on 1,243 Posts

FIA World championships:

Shumi 7

JPM 0

Ah, there I go again, silly me. I didn't realize Stirling Moss was such a bad, gutless driver as well. Since, according to you, a world championship is the only measure of a good driver. I guess in your words, Fangio "owned" him all those years.

Gilles Villeneuve - what a hack he must be in your world. I'll go tear up that autographed photo I have of him. What a fool I was to have that up in my house. He never managed to win the championship before dying.

How many Indy 500's did Schuie win? Just curious....I forgot.

With this new info I suddenly realize David Coultard, Rubens Barrachello, Gerhard Berger, Jean Alesi, Alex Zanardi, and Bruce McLaren (the man, not the chassis) - are all overrated drivers. Thank you so much for this new perspective.

Hell, even those who only managed to win a single WDC are just lucky in your mind. I mean, if the great Schumacher can knock off a whopping seven championships. Drivers like Damon Hill, Phill Hill, Denny Hulme, Mario Andretti, Jody Scheckter, Nigel Mansell........these guys must not be worthy to carry Michael's jock strap to the cleaners with their meaningless single championship.

Then we have those loosers who only managed a pair......you can look those up.

/lots of sarcasm here for those of you not paying attention

Hey A.Wayne - you never told me this forum could be as entertaining at OT. I need to visit more often.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:26 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ah, there I go again, silly me. I didn't realize Stirling Moss was such a bad, gutless driver as well. Since, according to you, a world championship is the only measure of a good driver. I guess in your words, Fangio "owned" him all those years.

Gilles Villeneuve - what a hack he must be in your world. I'll go tear up that autographed photo I have of him. What a fool I was to have that up in my house. He never managed to win the championship before dying.

With this new info I suddenly realize David Coultard, Rubens Barrachello, Gerhard Berger, Jean Alesi, Alex Zanardi, and Bruce McLaren (the man, not the chassis) - are all overrated drivers. Thank you so much for this new perspective.

Hell, even those who only managed to win a single WDC are just lucky in your mind. I mean, if the great Schumacher can knock off a whopping seven championships. Drivers like Damon Hill, Phill Hill, Denny Hulme, Mario Andretti, Jody Scheckter, Nigel Mansell........these guys must not be worthy to carry Michael's jock strap to the cleaners with their meaningless single championship.

Hey A.Wayne - you never told me this forum could be as entertaining at OT. I need to visit more often.
OT, is for off season ....................................................................
Old 01-28-2009, 12:39 AM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

SHUMI HAS NOT ENTERED THE 500. HOW CAN YOU WIN A RACE YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED?

SIR STIRLING HAS GUTS BUT UNLIKE JPM DOES NOT WHINE. Have you ever scene the late Bruce McLearn Race?
I have and he had guts; and didn't cry like a little bitch. But he died before his time.

And the one who has a right to whine Alex Zanardi, he doesn't whine. It proves my point is that JPM is a whining little bitch, kinda like Greenbay Packers fans.

Alonso is also a whining little bitch. Weather or not one has won a world championship or can drive does not really matter, as long as you win or lose like a man. JPM is a little bitch, so he couldn't get it done on Sunday. If he acted like a man I would not have commented.

For the record 4 time Indy 500 winner and 24 hours of LeMans winner AJ Foyt is a whiney little bitch. while Dan Gurney is not.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,372 Likes on 1,998 Posts

I love the Youtubaholics that bust out the 1 or 2 clips of someone making a pass and think it makes their point. It just makes them look foolish IMO. How can you even compare MS to JPM. Not in the same league on or off the track.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:50 AM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FAIL!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:58 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

SHUMI HAS NOT ENTERED THE 500. HOW CAN YOU WIN A RACE YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED?

SIR STIRLING HAS GUTS BUT UNLIKE JPM DOES NOT WHINE. Have you ever scene the late Bruce McLearn Race?
I have and he had guts; and didn't cry like a little bitch. But he died before his time.

And the one who has a right to whine Alex Zanardi, he doesn't whine. It proves my point is that JPM is a whining little bitch, kinda like Greenbay Packers fans.

Alonso is also a whining little bitch. Weather or not one has won a world championship or can drive does not really matter, as long as you win or lose like a man. JPM is a little bitch, so he couldn't get it done on Sunday. If he acted like a man I would not have commented.

For the record 4 time Indy 500 winner and 24 hours of LeMans winner AJ Foyt is a whiney little bitch. while Dan Gurney is not.
Schumacher was a whiney little Bitch ................................

he did it a lot when he drove for Sauber

He whines with his contract , because he can't handle being beaten

Worst , he is an unscrupulous liar and steals his way to championships and if you really **** him off , he parks his car at the nearest deli in Monaco , during qualifying

He is not a driver's Driver and will never be remembered as the greatest ever regardless of his record ...

Originally Posted by Pete
I love the Youtubaholics that bust out the 1 or 2 clips of someone making a pass and think it makes their point. It just makes them look foolish IMO. How can you even compare MS to JPM. Not in the same league on or off the track.
You are right , off the track Schumacher run over pedestrians or steal a taxi
Old 01-28-2009, 03:43 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Ritter v3.8
...its the "unfair" comment that stinks. That more than infers that the winners cheated in some way. Having a faster car within the rules (I assume the car was scrutinized before and after the race) is not unfair; its a beautiful thing. Viva la flat-six!
I'll be blunt how the hell do you get that JPM is stating that Brumos cheated in any way...IF, because I don't remember hearing or reading that, he said unfair, I can assure you he's strictly referring to the Grand-Am rules and how they, right now, favor the Porsche and in his eyes not fair.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:11 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

FIA World championships:

Shumi 7

JPM 0

Originally Posted by Pete
Getting number 1 status on the team is most important, why do you think they ALL fight for it...and for reasons way too complex JPM NEVER got that in F1. Williams was willing to but BMW was not and McLaren well let's just say Ron lied to JPM almost as bad as he did to Alonso.

Michael always got it (number 1 status), and this is what he was best at doing. You saw it this year when Massa, Hamilton and Alonso got the nod...how'd they do compared to their team mates? Kimi, Heikki and Nelsinho were the bitches something JPM wouldn't stand for and therefore he left.

Don't believe me...ask Kimi what he thought of the cars handling after a few tests during the year...not to his liking and does not fit his style. But Massa sure looked fast! This sport is a business with BILLIONS of Euros at stake everything has been thought out by the team, nothing is left to chance, much less in the hands of two drovers for them to decide who should be numero uno...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:12 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

+1 and yeah this is much better than the politico...err I mean Off Topic forum.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Massa was beaten by an inferior car...remember Ferrari won the manufacturers' title. In this case the Ganassi guys outdrove the 58 guys and still lost thanks to the 58 being a better car, as a driver that is very hard to accept.

All you guys are funny, if the guy doesn't say anything he has no *****. If he says something not in line with your thinking he has no *****. I can almost assure you that Tony Stewart or AJ Foyt would've been just as pissed and said something to the same effect...

Senna, arguably one of the greatest drivers of all times, if not the best would constantly "lobby" using the media...Schumi hardly ever complained; he always had the best car and one of the few times he did complain it cost him his job.

Call them what you want, they (Alonso, Stewart, Montoya and others like them) are the only ones with the ***** to say what they want.
There's a big difference between saying what you want and having ***** to do so (some times admitting defeat and saying nothing requires *****) and bitching like Montoya.
Listen to his interview, that's not a "***** talking" and/or saying what you want, that's a loser bitching.
Same thing with this cameraman incident, obviously the cameraman was at fault etc. but the outcry of Montoya is so damn hilarious!
"Miiirraaa" (or whatever he says, can anyone translate or is Mira his mom's name?) "Look at that!" (when he points at his hand). That whole scene is like Paris Hilton crying about losing a fingernail or something.
Tony Stewart probably would've punched the guy flat and be done with that.

Quick Reply: juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby