Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 869 Posts

Jesus Mary & Joseph.

Can this jizzgargler do anything besides cut & paste?
Old 03-02-2007, 08:48 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahah, somebody should photochop a similiar thiing for Ghetto Erectus... I leave it to you talented folks for that. Good reading about human evolution.

==============================================

http://www.handprint.com/LS/ANC/evol.html#chart
Old 03-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So Dung Pile, help me out here good buddy. Is it the people trusted with the welfare of the juvenile detainees, who decided to molest them, who you would like us to kill off....or, is the juvenile detainees that we should kill off and be done with because if it were not for them then this entire bothersome mess would never had happened.

While you are coming up with your answer, I will reflect back on your great fund raising foundation that is designed to help the down and out youth of this country....you do remember that, you scatological Dung Pile, don't you. I would give money to you to "help" the youth about as quickly as I would give it to your mentor and look-alike, Michael Jackson.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

It is Ghetto eRectumus, you worthless little *** pimple!
Old 03-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Ha, I would never think I'm worthless... not even in my worst depression last year, I knew I was going to be great. I was just unhappy with my situation at the time. Now, I think I'm the greatest... as matter of fact, on my road map of the future = running for Taiwan President in 2016. Yes sir ree, I said that.
Please explain how you're going to be a professional race driver while simultaneously running for President of Taiwan.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:08 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Time of course.

2007 - Finish top 3 in NASA Honda Challenge in Northern California and Finish top 3 in SCCA/CalClub Honda Cup in Southern California. Score Time Attack wins with AKMEE's own Project delly-ohh, and guest drives for several companies Time Attack project cars including the Mach III Impreza WRX, Speed Element's Evo9, and the TOMEI/Prova Impreza WRX. Take Project Tsukuba07 to RevSpeed Magazine's Annual Time Attack Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit in Dec. 2007 & break the FF Honda track record. build up AKMEE Engineering, expand product lines. Develop and make important contacts (people) for social and political progress/advances down the road. Study on multiple disciplines including Taiji, Baqua, Chi-Kong, modern Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese history; try to learn from the past and take the best of Japanese culture, and American culture/values and merge it with Taiwanese culture/values...

2008 - By mid year, AKMEE Engineering starts to become a house hold name with expanded products and achieves high sales volume and profits. Make The Ghetto Foundation a reality. Ideally, move and race in Japan. Why? Because I love Japan, its people and culture. I also love all the lovely school girls hahaha...

2009 - become a pro race car driver in USA or Japan, collect $10,000 from Greg
2015 - run the Presidential campaign
2016 - become President of Taiwan
Old 03-02-2007, 10:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Hmm, I've spent couple weeks in Phoenix earlier this year, and couple weeks in Phoenix in Jan 2006 just before my depression hit actually... I like it a lot. I have some good friends there, and the people there seem more kick back than California overall. Holy ****, housing price went up 49% in one year there? That's insane...

====================================================

Off the Charts
When It Comes to House Prices, the Bloom Is Off the Cactus

* Sign In to E-Mail or Save This
* Print
* Reprints
o Digg
o Facebook
o Newsvine
o Permalink

Article Tools Sponsored By
By FLOYD NORRIS
Published: March 3, 2007

IN the fall of 2005, the greatest boom in home prices in America was going on in Phoenix. People stood in line just to get on lists to buy new homes. It was possible to make lots of money selling a place on a list well before the house was actually built.
Skip to next paragraph
Multimedia
Changes in Home Prices, by RegionGraphic
Changes in Home Prices, by Region

At the peak of momentum in that market, according to the Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller home price index, house prices in Phoenix rose 49 percent in one 12-month period.

That was then. When S.& P. released the final 2006 numbers this week, it reported that Phoenix home prices rose just 0.3 percent in 2006. And it said that home prices peaked in June and fell 2.6 percent in the final six months of the year.

Home prices are notoriously difficult to compare. Every house is different from every other, in location if not in construction. The government compiles national averages of new-home prices, but it is hard to determine what they mean, because regional differences are huge.

The S.& P. indexes, which now cover 20 regions, try to deal with that by recording all sales in an area, and then comparing the price with the price that house fetched the last time it changed hands. They include only single-family homes, not condominiums or cooperative apartments, which can distort the picture in areas where such apartments form a major part of the housing market.

The graphic shows the performance of the indexes, year over year, for 12 areas. They illustrate the wide regional variances, showing that Phoenix was not the only part of the desert that boomed. Las Vegas, with a 53 percent year-over-year rise in the fall of 2004, set the mark for best annual performance. In 2006, prices there rose just 0.9 percent.

Big coastal markets also did very well, although not to that extreme, and are now coming down. Prices in the New York region slipped just a bit in 2006, although that figure is distorted because it ignores Manhattan apartment prices, which have been strong. Larger declines were recorded in Boston, Washington, San Francisco and San Diego, but Los Angeles eked out a 2 percent rise for the year.

These indexes cover two Florida areas, Miami and Tampa, which seem to still be doing well. But it is condominiums that have the most problems down there, with many of them having been bought by speculators who planned to sell quickly, and now find that difficult to do.

The worst performance for the year came in Detroit, which never really boomed. With the automobile industry continuing to suffer, prices fell 5.9 percent in 2006.

Some areas continue to do well. Prices in Seattle rose 12.1 percent last year, the only double-digit rise, although Portland, Ore., came close with a 9.9 percent gain. In 2005, by contrast, half the areas recorded double-digit gains.

Home sales are falling, which is bad news for builders, but for those who already own homes the really important issue is price. So far, prices are not very far below peak levels in most markets, but continued weakness could change that, and create pain for those who must sell, or who need to refinance their mortgages.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/03/bu...ss&oref=slogin
Old 03-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Hey Dung Dong, ever been to Pischke's Paradise Bar and Grill in Scottsdale? Stop by some time and try to find my picture on the wall....then pull your head out of your *** and try to figure out why it is there!

Then go north to the Buffalo Chip Saloon in Cave Creek and find a similar picture. In either place, tell them what you think about me, then report back here...if you can.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 869 Posts

Come on, Bob.

Skid Mark has put you on ignore at least 6 or 7 times now. Can't you see that he lacks the ability to lather/rinse/repeat?

He does breathe thru his mouth, I'll bet...
Old 03-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Come on, Bob.

Skid Mark has put you on ignore at least 6 or 7 times now. Can't you see that he lacks the ability to lather/rinse/repeat?

He does breathe thru his mouth, I'll bet...
His form of lather/rinse/repeat is repond/ignore/respond/ignore.........
Old 03-02-2007, 11:54 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

See no evil, hear no evil. You don't see me responding to other turds/tards have you? Hmm, I can't PM... otherwise I'd ask John D. to add BULL **** to my ignore list.

But then again, it's okay. Must train and elevate to the higher levels....
Old 03-02-2007, 11:56 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOICL...elated&search=

Another interesting video on chi... this particular one uses words me and Luke were talking about last night - life force.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:25 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

hey this is way cool. something superful coming out of a lab...

============================================

Nuclear lab develops powerful dust rag

By DUNCAN MANSFIELD
BW Exclusives

* The Man WhoMentoredClarence Thomas
* Homing In on Trading Abuses
* Hugging the Tree-Huggers
* Forget Davos: I'm Booked Up for TED
* Buffett's Ultimate Pick for Berkshire

Story Tools

* order a reprint
* digg this
* save to del.icio.us

OAK RIDGE, Tenn.

This is one cleaning that could pass anybody's white-glove test. A high-tech dust rag developed by a research chemist at a nuclear weapons plant can pick up potentially deadly beryllium particles that are 20 times smaller than what can be seen with the naked eye. Its inventor, Ron Simandl, says it could be used to mop up industrial accidents or wipe down semiconductor "clean rooms."

And look out Swiffer dusters: The "Negligible-Residue Non-tacky Tack Cloth" could be bound for the consumer market, albeit with a catchier name.

Simandl, who is used to working in a secretive environment at the Y-12 nuclear weapons plant, isn't saying much about the ingredients in his special cloth-coating formula. The patent-pending treatment, which could work on any rag, has been tested on cheesecloth for six months with great success, he said. Metal, ceramic, plastic, fibers, radiological contaminants all have been picked up.

"There is a good, but not necessarily obvious reason why they work," he said. "My cloths were thoroughly tested before I submitted the patent application."

Marilyn Giles, technology transfer director for Y-12's managing contractor, is shopping the treatment around.

"We will need a technical champion before we can find a business champion because it is kind of hard to comprehend that it can actually do what he says it can do," Giles said. "But it would not be a very expensive process to put in place for a company who already does this."

The Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology, an industry group that is involved in setting clean room standards, sounded intrigued.

"The product is interesting, but there are a number of questions ... that many professionals would have," institute spokeswoman Heather Dvorak said in an e-mail.

Beryllium is a light but strong metal that is used in bicycle frames and golf clubs, X-ray machines and nuclear weapons. Exposure can lead to chronic respiratory problems and cancer.

The Y-12 plant, which has been making nuclear bomb parts since World War II, doesn't take beryllium lightly. The government has paid out millions to compensate sick nuclear plant workers, including about 140 past and present Y-12 workers identified with beryllium sensitivity, an early stage of the illness.

Commercial cleaners and wipes failed to pick up all the beryllium and left a residue.

"I have been thinking about this for 30 years," Simandl said. "Other people have to, and it has just evaded us. It is just a real difficult problem. You are trying to clean up invisible stuff, but it's at levels that industrial hygiene people say is harmful."

The organic solvent-based cloth treatment that Simandl and partner Scott Hollenbeck came up with yields a dry coating that doesn't feel tacky to the touch "yet retains very high tackiness on the microscopic level" and leaves no trace.

"The physics of tackiness is very complex," Simandl said.

The dust rag may work like a dirt magnet, but "magnetism is not involved," he adds. "That is just allegory or poetic license."

Simandl also tried out the cloths at home. Using his simple instructions "Use dry, rub hard," Simandl dry-buffed the alloy wheels on his car.

"The stubborn brake and road dirt came right off and left the wheels bright and showroom-shiny," he said. "You could even polish your titanium golf clubs with them."

------

On the Net:

Y-12 nuclear weapons plant: http://www.y12.doe.gov

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D8NKEE0G1.htm
Old 03-03-2007, 12:25 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

damn brain -> hand connection strikes again. i mean useful, wtf is superful?!?! hahaha...
Old 03-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
See no evil, hear no evil. You don't see me responding to other turds/tards have you? Hmm, I can't PM... otherwise I'd ask John D. to add BULL **** to my ignore list.

But then again, it's okay. Must train and elevate to the higher levels....
Frank, did you ever stop to consider that John D. might have you on ignore now?

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.