Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
The only other use of the term "son" is in the manner that whites used to refer to blacks.
Actually the term used is "boy", no matter how much elder the person is.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:06 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Actually the term used is "boy", no matter how much elder the person is.
How dare you confuse us with the facts!

It is still used entirely inappropriately under the circumstances.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Sorry about that TD! In the south "son" is used often by someone who is not your father but wanting to make some sort of point to you.
In this case Ghetto is the son and needs to be taken to the wood shed for a proper beating.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:26 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you got it son. better recognize... keep that $10k ready. it'll happen before 2010 fo sho.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

the only thing that will happen before 2010 is that you will come to the painful conclusion that your life is a complete joke and has no meaning, you'll never achieve your dreams, no one respects you, everyone is laughing at you to your face or behind your back and you'll take this realization and pack up your little broken down delly oh with your wasted life of unfulfilled dreams and drive off a cliff...
But, you'll even screw up your own death just like everything else you attempt (because you weren't properly "prepped") so you'll end up in a coma only to wake up 20 years later and have to live the misery of your broken dreams all over again.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:49 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Sorry about that TD! In the south "son" is used often by someone who is not your father but wanting to make some sort of point to you.
In this case Ghetto is the son and needs to be taken to the wood shed for a proper beating.
No, actually I know that. I know that GR's use of "son" is entirely inappropriate (and ridiculous) and that if he talked like that in the South (or where I grew up) someone would beat him mercilessly for the impropriety. Some decent, albeit not overpriced, wine caused me to experience a moment of insult dyslexia.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
you got it son. better recognize... keep that $10k ready. it'll happen before 2010 fo sho.
Now you are really under the gun to get this done Dung Pile....... by 2010! Even with 3 more years of "practice", if you can find someone to let you on a track, won't help you.

If you weren't such a chicken-**** duck and run boy, you would make it happen before July Hop Sing!
Old 03-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

GR,
Don't worry about the money Ghetto Racist. You better make sure you got a real paying ride in a real pro series that I deem worthy.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
we are our own worst enemy. the only one you should be benchmarking against is yourself. there will be always someone that's more successful than you on different aspect/levels.
***Frank . . . you hit the nail on the head in that response. No take your own advice and you'll do much better here and many other places. And hey, there are two kinds of successful racers -- those that had to work their butt off and support themselves, and those that just got lucky enough (and showed serious talent) to be born into a realm of glory where they were sponsored at the age of say . . . 16. Yes, there will ALWAYS be someone faster. You just need to learn to admit that fact and move on so that you can improve. Folks who are faster than me are the ones I look up to. If you would stop shooting off your mouth so much, you might be able to listen to what they can tell you. Insulting folks on this list who have years more experience is no way to learn how to become a better driver or racer. You are a decent fellow, but THINK about what you just said. Not just on the surface -- REALLY THINK about it. If you follow that mantra, you might just kick my **** someday.

BW
Old 03-25-2007, 11:08 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ohh what's life with out some smack talk... internet is pure bench racing.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

With all due respect, Frank, you are still a tad bit below 'bench racing.' You gotta have a few more races first. You don't have to win . . . TRUST ME . . . but you gotta have some material. Know what I mean?
Old 03-26-2007, 01:13 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

yes mother. don't worry... i'm very very busy this year. w2w @ club racing level is definitely part of the plan.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

There's a NASA race coming up at Thunderhill on April 14-15 if it's in your budget. I have a LOT of work to do on my racecar before then. I wanna go! I've got spring fever BAD.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bonster
There's a NASA race coming up at Thunderhill on April 14-15 if it's in your budget.
Come on Ghetto...get out there and race.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:23 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Ok, I enjoyed watching Steve Irwin... I think he was great conservationist. So no disrespect to him in anyway but this pix cracks me up.

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.