Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:46 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

prolly so. YES THAT MEANS I OWN THIS FORUM w00 h000....
Old 03-03-2007, 02:05 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Frank, did you ever stop to consider that John D. might have you on ignore now?
Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Careful, Frank, John might to show you just what you own and what is owned of the clOWN.

remember you are always complaining about not being able to ignore or edit... don't forget you're a guest here. John's next step may be to filter all your posts through Sunday Drover and VR.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:02 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

la la la...
humph.
yummy, strawberry Kit Kat candy bar... only in JDM land!! I <3 Japan
Old 03-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

2007 - Finish top 3 in NASA Honda Challenge in Northern California and Finish top 3 in SCCA/CalClub Honda Cup in Southern California. Score Time Attack wins with AKMEE's own Project delly-ohh, and guest drives for several companies Time Attack project cars including the Mach III Impreza WRX, Speed Element's Evo9, and the TOMEI/Prova Impreza WRX. Take Project Tsukuba07 to RevSpeed Magazine's Annual Time Attack Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit in Dec. 2007 & break the FF Honda track record. build up AKMEE Engineering, expand product lines. Develop and make important contacts (people) for social and political progress/advances down the road. Study on multiple disciplines including Taiji, Baqua, Chi-Kong, modern Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese history; try to learn from the past and take the best of Japanese culture, and American culture/values and merge it with Taiwanese culture/values...

2008 - By mid year, AKMEE Engineering starts to become a house hold name with expanded products and achieves high sales volume and profits. Make The Ghetto Foundation a reality. Ideally, move and race in Japan. Why? Because I love Japan, its people and culture. I also love all the lovely school girls hahaha...

2009 - become a pro race car driver in USA or Japan, collect $10,000 from Greg
2015 - run the Presidential campaign
2016 - become President of Taiwan
So everything, your entire life plan, hinges on your ability to finish in the top three in class in both NASA and SCCA in 2007. You also need to win in various time attack events. So please explain why you are here. There are lots of experienced racers here who could offer extremely valuable advice to help you achieve your goals. All you have to do is show some humility. Instead you're posting inane rants that have nothing to do with racing. I don't get it. What am I missing?
Old 03-03-2007, 05:01 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Not really, my life doesn't not depend on winning those races. I'm a very realistic person. I might not have the best prep vehicles in those classes. The two race cars I bought for those classes are cheap... and no near the prep level allowed. So that's why I'm only shooting for podium. The main goal is to gain additional w2w seat time there. I'm linking up with many important contacts always. I do not have that many contacts in the Porsche racing world... maybe I will do more Porsche races next year. But 2007 is pretty much set. Anything can happen for 2008. I'm making lot of good contacts in Japan and my profile/background actually suits Japan quite well. As well as racing in China. That's where the future is anyways. Overall, road racing in USA is relatively week, fan base wise... World Challenge Touring and GT is very competitive, but in all honestly, the average house hold have no clue who the WC drivers are.

As for all the random stuff I post here, it is basically everything I come across and read. It is simply to show and share that I'm way deeper than these tard/turds assume about me.... it is also a good way for me to keep track what I have read. My own blog of sorts...
Old 03-03-2007, 05:04 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

heheh

=========================================

Stolen Rockwell turns up in Spielberg collection
Sat Mar 3, 2007 1:54am ET20

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A Norman Rockwell painting stolen more three decades ago was found in Steven Spielberg's art collection, but the Oscar-winning filmmaker acquired it legally, the FBI said on Friday.

Rockwell's "Russian Schoolroom," worth as much as $700,000 today, was stolen from a St. Louis gallery in 1973 and purchased by Spielberg from a legitimate dealer in 1989, the FBI said in a statement.

The Hollywood mogul only realized the stolen origin last week when the FBI posted a picture and description of the painting on a Web site. The FBI Art Crime Team confirmed a match on Friday.

The 16-by-37-inch (40.5-by-94-cm), oil-on-canvas painting shows children in a classroom with a bust of Lenin.

Reuters Pictures
Photo

Editors Choice: Best pictures
from the last 24 hours.
View Slideshow

Spielberg, director of hit movies like "E.T." and "Schindler's List", is "cooperating fully" and will retain possession of the painting while its rightful ownership is determined, the FBI said.

© Reuters 2007. All Rights Reserved.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoDungPile
See no evil, hear no evil. You don't see me responding to other turds/tards have you? Hmm, I can't PM... otherwise I'd ask John D. to add BULL **** to my ignore list.

But then again, it's okay. Must train and elevate to the higher levels....
But he won't Dung Pile, so I, and others, continue to own you and this quarantine camp we have you in.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoSkidMark
Just as the Red *** Orangutan thinks it owns the Zoo that its cage is in!
Old 03-03-2007, 09:33 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Time of course.

2007 - Finish top 3 in NASA Honda Challenge in Northern California and Finish top 3 in SCCA/CalClub Honda Cup in Southern California. Score Time Attack wins with AKMEE's own Project delly-ohh, and guest drives for several companies Time Attack project cars including the Mach III Impreza WRX, Speed Element's Evo9, and the TOMEI/Prova Impreza WRX. Take Project Tsukuba07 to RevSpeed Magazine's Annual Time Attack Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit in Dec. 2007 & break the FF Honda track record. build up AKMEE Engineering, expand product lines. Develop and make important contacts (people) for social and political progress/advances down the road. Study on multiple disciplines including Taiji, Baqua, Chi-Kong, modern Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese history; try to learn from the past and take the best of Japanese culture, and American culture/values and merge it with Taiwanese culture/values...

2008 - By mid year, AKMEE Engineering starts to become a house hold name with expanded products and achieves high sales volume and profits. Make The Ghetto Foundation a reality. Ideally, move and race in Japan. Why? Because I love Japan, its people and culture. I also love all the lovely school girls hahaha...

2009 - become a pro race car driver in USA or Japan, collect $10,000 from Greg
2015 - run the Presidential campaign
2016 - become President of Taiwan
That is an impressive list of accomplishments. But where are all the past accomplishments - you have been at this for years?
Old 03-03-2007, 09:34 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

...just before my depression hit actually...
So just what meds did Francis stop taking recently? That would explain a lot.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:39 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jim Child
So everything, your entire life plan, hinges on your ability to finish in the top three in class in both NASA and SCCA in 2007. You also need to win in various time attack events. So please explain why you are here. There are lots of experienced racers here who could offer extremely valuable advice to help you achieve your goals. All you have to do is show some humility. Instead you're posting inane rants that have nothing to do with racing. I don't get it. What am I missing?
I think that "what you are missing" (though in reality we all know that only Francis is missing it) is that Frank is not a student of anything. Most here respect students as, no matter how much they know, they always understand there is so much more to learn. A student is both humble and helpful.

Then there is Frank. Very limited racing experience, but he is an expert. Very limited understanding of archeology and he is an expert. Very limited understanding of history and he is an expert. Very limited understanding of Martial Arts and he is an expert. Very limited understanding of life...
Old 03-03-2007, 09:42 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

As for all the random stuff I post here, it is basically everything I come across and read. It is simply to show and share that I'm way deeper than these tard/turds assume about me.... it is also a good way for me to keep track what I have read. My own blog of sorts...
This is more of Frank's confusion - this time he confuses and inch and a mile. He thinks that these posts make us think he is a mile deep. In fact, he shows that he is a mile wide and an inch deep.

As far as using this place as a blog, I agree it would be nice to let someone filter his drivel and limit it to driving/car related stuff.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

I'm a very realistic person. I might not have the best prep vehicles in those classes.
Of course not. They use Akmee Engineering products.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bull
But he won't Dung Pile, so I, and others, continue to own you and this quarantine camp we have you in.

That's precisely what it is. A quarantine camp.

Good one Bull.

(And love the new avatar)
Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

The two race cars I bought for those classes are cheap... and no near the prep level allowed. So that's why I'm only shooting for podium. ...
Blame the equipemnt and not the operator.

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.