Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 03:05 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is just fawking sweeet! Check the MagnaVolt video too, funny ****.

===================================================

POSTED Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Tesla coil protects your car with ring of lightning

Related Entries: Car Electronics

Tesla_coil.jpg

If you ever thought car security wasn't dramatic enough, this Tesla-coil automobile protector should satisfy your desire for spectacle. Attaching a 4-inch coil to a boom on the roof of his car, Australian Peter Terren created what is no doubt the coolest-looking theft deterrent to ever be built into a motor vehice. Terren captured the photo above, showing the coil's ring of electricity (which he calls the Eye of Sauron, after the character in The Lord of the Rings), with time-lapse photography.

Putting aside for a second that such a security system would be about one one-thousandth legal, the Eye would certainly scare away any casual thieves, though determined ones could probably disable it easily enough (just off the top of my head, pulling down the boom with a rope). Nonetheless, it's definitely the most wicked form of vehicle security we've ever seen — even if it's not as effective as a MagnaVolt. — Peter Pachal

SOURCE: [ur]http://blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2007/02/20/telsa_coil_prot.html[/url]

MagnaVolt video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VyuKEK7wmsw
Old 03-08-2007, 02:56 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Top Gear tests lightening on car... heheheh. the 2 mil volt transformer in Germany is bad ***.

============================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve6XGKZxYxA
Old 03-08-2007, 04:53 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz_e7aWbg9k

The guy that's walking around and look like he isn't doing much is Rob, my new friend, who has been training pretty intensely under a Japanese master of old school style bujitsu (Japanese world for martial arts, or same kanji as wu shu in Chinese). I'm not sure this video shows Rob's power at all...

Last night I did about 2 hour training in group settings with his master MINORI "Ark" Arkuzawa. I saw a few glimpses of his amazing power. If he hits you with full force, you are either going to be dead or very seriously injured... although I don't spend a terribly amount of time on rennlist (I'm always doing lot of other work, researching, reading... etc. etc.) it just dawn upon me that more or less that's really a waste of my time to talk to the turds/tards. It may be fun, and good practice for the brain on trying to stay on top of them and (try to) make them look dumb... but ultimately actions speaks louder than worlds. There is no way in hell they are going to STFU unless either I become a pro driver, or before that, win a few w2w races... or before that, win a few time attacks... I'll be staying in touch with Glen and hopefully GCC happens sooner rather than later.

Discipline is not easy to maintain. This place will be a great place to test it... especially on when it comes to restraints and staying focused on what's important.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
The guy that's walking around and look like he isn't doing much is Rob, my new friend, who has been training pretty intensely under a Japanese master of old school style bujitsu (Japanese world for martial arts, or same kanji as wu shu in Chinese). I'm not sure this video shows Rob's power at all...

Last night I did about 2 hour training in group settings with his master MINORI "Ark" Arkuzawa. I saw a few glimpses of his amazing power. If he hits you with full force, you are either going to be dead or very seriously injured... although I don't spend a terribly amount of time on rennlist (I'm always doing lot of other work, researching, reading... etc. etc.) it just dawn upon me that more or less that's really a waste of my time to talk to the turds/tards. It may be fun, and good practice for the brain on trying to stay on top of them and (try to) make them look dumb... but ultimately actions speaks louder than worlds. There is no way in hell they are going to STFU unless either I become a pro driver, or before that, win a few w2w races... or before that, win a few time attacks... I'll be staying in touch with Glen and hopefully GCC happens sooner rather than later.

Discipline is not easy to maintain. This place will be a great place to test it... especially on when it comes to restraints and staying focused on what's important.
As concise a summary of Fank as he's posted til now.

I don't even know where to beginning...
Old 03-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

although I don't spend a terribly amount of time on rennlist (I'm always doing lot of other work, researching, reading... etc. etc.) it just dawn upon me that more or less that's really a waste of my time to talk to the turds/tards. It may be fun, and good practice for the brain on trying to stay on top of them and (try to) make them look dumb... but ultimately actions speaks louder than worlds. There is no way in hell they are going to STFU unless either I become a pro driver, or before that, win a few w2w races... or before that, win a few time attacks... I'll be staying in touch with Glen and hopefully GCC happens sooner rather than later.

Quoted for multiple reasons:

A) to laugh at his claim that he doesn't spend much time here (check out his posting history over the last 3-4 days to see whether that's true).

B) To save his words for posterity. I'm betting he has no restraint.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

This is one of those moments when we depart the reality that we know for the reality of GR. GR's reality is a cross between The Fast And The Furious and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. He is the star of the new reality movie.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Read and try to comprehend my post turds... the point was, perhaps I AM spending too much time here toying with you guys. And it's time to refocus and stay on what's really important to me such as:

- update/modify the 2 race cars (Honda Cup, Honda Challenge) to as much as the rules allows
- modify and shake down Project Tsukuba07
- modify Project delly-ohh (being done in last week of March when I return to USA)
- write articles for my web sites as well as for Chinese AutoWORLD magazine
- update sponsors section on my web site
- write new sponsorship proposals
- organize and upload the thousands of pictures that I've been accumulating
- write all the amazing and fantastic stories to go with the pictures
- training in yoga, vipassana, martial arts

these things should be all done before I come here and waste time fawking with the turds...
Old 03-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Strange, I don't see anywhere that you actually listed RACING on your to-do list.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Project Tsukuba07
vipassana,
Gehsuntiedt

- update/modify the 2 race cars (Honda Cup, Honda Challenge) to as much as the rules allows
Here is a zen question (kinda like "what is the sound of one hand clapping?") for our Frank.

Is it really a race car if it's never been raced, or never will be?

Read and try to comprehend my post turds... the point was, perhaps I AM spending too much time here toying with you guys. And it's time to refocus and stay on what's really important to me such as:

- modify and shake down Project Tsukuba07
- modify Project delly-ohh (being done in last week of March when I return to USA)
- write articles for my web sites as well as for Chinese AutoWORLD magazine
- update sponsors section on my web site
- organize and upload the thousands of pictures that I've been accumulating
- write all the amazing and fantastic stories to go with the pictures
- training in yoga, vipassana, martial arts

these things should be all done before I come here and waste time fawking with the turds...
Ya know we've beenpretty tough on ghetto kid lately. Maybe we can help him with some of his projects.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:53 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Make sure you include links to this forum for your potential sponsors. Or if you would rather, we could send them the links so they can get to better know you.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Sunday, I've started a new thread where I think we can really help this busy young whippersnapper...
Old 03-08-2007, 07:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

NASA NorCal Honda Challenge car = race ready. It was formerly Kenji M. from Prima Racing's car. The car is actually suppose to be competitive. Prima Racing's other driver, Andrie Hartanto wrapped up the championship last year with this EG Civic, when his EK Civic with K20A was down. The only thing I don't like about the car is, its paint scheme... and also its valvetrain kit (Toda Racing). I will be replacing the valve train kit from our own design, AKMEE Engineering of course. Switch out the computer to NEPTUNE.

SCCA/CalClub SoCal Honda Cup car = race ready. Formerly owned by a gentle man that used to work @ BuddyClub USA. Engine is completely stock ITR long block. Will just add AKMEE valvetrain kit, and a better header for now. Also will add NEPTUNE and dyno tuned. Car might not be competitive as other cars in class have been developed for several years and have highly modified engines.

Drvier based, I've already inked sponsorship deal with AutoWORLD Magazine and several parts sponsorships. Already have several parts sponsorship for project delly-ohh. Project Tsukuba07 comes with many of its own sponsors as well (car based). Relationship with TOMEI developing deeper and deeper. Several new contacts made in Japan as well. New OEM contracts for parts manufacturing under way in USA...
Old 03-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 869 Posts

CORRECTED

NASA Space Shuttle Challenger car = crusher ready. It was formerly Ken Lay. from Enron Racing's car. The car is actually suppose to be competitive. Enron Racing's other driver, Jeff Skilling wrapped up the championship last year with this conviction & imprisonment, when his EKG with oakleaf clusters was down. The only thing I don't like about the car is, its paint scheme which I myself designed... and also its valvetrain kit (Todo Racing). I will be replacing the valve train kit from our own stolen design, Ack! Me! "Engineering" of course. Switch out the computer to URANUS. Ka-BOOM!!!

Francis "Tea Bagger Vance" Lin = definitely NOT race ready. Formerly owned daily by a bunch of much smarter, more talented folks @ Rennlist. Engine is a completel piece of **** like the rest of the car. Will just add Ack! Me! explosive valvetrain kit, and a better header (named RyanZ06) for now. Also will add URANUS and Ka-BOOM. Car might not be competitive as other cars in class, or so I will claim when I get my *** handed to me every single time I set foot on any racetrack from which I am not permanently banned.

Drvier [sic] based, I've already inked sponsorship deal with ReachAroundWORLD Magazine and several parts sponsorships....in my imagination, that is. Already have several imaginary sponsorship for project delly-ohh, whatever the hell that means. Project Tsunami07 comes with many of Ack! Me! "engineering" best forged (literally) parts, hence the name Tsunami07. Relationship with TOMEI developing deeper and deeper every time I put on their knee pads. Several new housekeeping contacts made in Japan as well. New OEM contracts for parts manufacturing under way in USA...oh wait, I still have to deal with those pesky trademark violation cease & desist court orders first
Old 03-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

and the best, Dave, is the Header manufacturer.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:44 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx7bFCDXC6Y

this is very funny, but also quite deep... if you know what you are looking for...

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.