Sponsored by:

Duramatric Programming

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,170 Likes on 3,934 Posts

bgrpph, I've been wanting to correct this functionality for a while now and just didn't know what the proper settings would be. Thanks for the post!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:56 AM
socalgt3
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks bgrpph for the update!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:02 AM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Excellent bgrpph... this is the other "white unicorn" feature many of us have been chasing.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 395 Likes on 204 Posts

Originally Posted by bgrpph
my 07 911 turbo--- was able to turn off the seat belt chime (as shown earlier in this or another durametric thread)- but had issues trying to get my windows to go up/down using remote lock/unlock- finally got it working- just wanted to let folks know that to turn this on with pro model you follow coding under alarm to set comfort function window to active and also comfort function remote to active. However under left door & right door you must set the comfort closing and comfort opening to OFF - or inactive- earlier in thread it says to set to on but this is wrong- set it to off and your windows will close when you lock the car with remote and open when you open car with remote- (can also set sunroof if desired)-
hope this helps someone
I will try this later. For the life of me I haven't been able to make the comfort windows thing work. I hope this works on my car!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:39 AM
slicky rick
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Had this feature activated using the piwis. Just have to go back and activate the sunroof too.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,170 Likes on 3,934 Posts
Default Comfort Windows

I finally got a chance to try and correct the key fob opening and closing the windows feature, and for me at least on both my 2005 C2S cars, bgrpph's info got me closer but not all the way there. On both my cars, I had to set the Comfort Windows in ALARM to Active and in both the LEFT DOOR and RIGHT DOOR modules, I had to set Comfort Opening to OFF, but Comfort Closing to ON. When I set both to OFF, the windows open during the Long press of the Key Fob when unlocking the car, but do nothing with a long press when locking it. Changing the Comfort Closing setting back to ON, now has both my cars fully functional. I opted not to tie the Sunroof in since I sometimes like to leave that in the up vent position to let heat out in the summer but want the windows to close.

Hope this extra info might help some of you still struggling with this to get it working.

Pete
The following users liked this post:
DocDCSC (10-21-2020)
Old 06-06-2013, 07:28 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Luxter
Not true. Side markers become signal lights in addition to front and rear signal lights.
Side signal lights make much more sense in heavy traffic.
Cheers,
=L=
Finally did this and what happens is that side markers stop being side markers but do function as turn signals along with the front turn signals.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:59 AM
jgoga
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by bgrpph
my 07 911 turbo--- was able to turn off the seat belt chime (as shown earlier in this or another durametric thread)- but had issues trying to get my windows to go up/down using remote lock/unlock- finally got it working- just wanted to let folks know that to turn this on with pro model you follow coding under alarm to set comfort function window to active and also comfort function remote to active. However under left door & right door you must set the comfort closing and comfort opening to OFF - or inactive- earlier in thread it says to set to on but this is wrong- set it to off and your windows will close when you lock the car with remote and open when you open car with remote- (can also set sunroof if desired)-
hope this helps someone
This worked for me. Anybody know how to get the sunroof to close and open? I tried the comfort function windows and sunroof active feature but nothing happend, under the alarm. Is there a diff area that i must go for the sunroof besides the alarm?

John
Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 PM
d0lph1n
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you know where I can rent or borrow one in Orange County, California?
I'm just interested in:
- Enable side Markers to blink

Thank you
Old 09-08-2013, 04:16 PM
cup997laurent
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

I retro fitted the tempomat on my 997-1 C4S , but have problems with coding it, I found three difference location where I can enable it with my Durametric tool but it didn't work. Did someone tried to do this ?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:55 PM
slicky rick
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Still waiting for someone to share how to tie in the sunroof to open and close with the door using the remote fob. Seriously can this feature be done?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:06 PM
windboat
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slicky rick
Still waiting for someone to share how to tie in the sunroof to open and close with the door using the remote fob. Seriously can this feature be done?
Try this solution, http://www.mods4cars.com/sms/shop/in...ode=view&id=49

Their SMARTTOP is highly regarded by P-car CAB owners. Very easy DIY install.

Sent from my iPad using Rennlist
Old 09-08-2013, 10:25 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by slicky rick
Back in May you said you were going back in to have PIWIS do this. I guess they couldn't do it either?
Old 11-22-2013, 05:05 AM
Egress
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to revive an older thread, but has anybody encountered a problem where the seatbelt chime returns, even after disabling it? I have disabled it using both the Durametric and PWIS but the seatbelt chime comes back after the first time I drive off.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Bruce In Philly
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,418 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by Egress
Sorry to revive an older thread, but has anybody encountered a problem where the seatbelt chime returns, even after disabling it? I have disabled it using both the Durametric and PWIS but the seatbelt chime comes back after the first time I drive off.
What year is your car, and do you have Sport Chrono?

I discovered that in 2009 (I have a 2009 C2S) that some settings are overridden due to not having Sport Chrono. I do not have SC, and I can't set the auto locking. It resets after I restart the car. Same thing happened when the Porsche tech tried it with the PIWIS. I was with him and he said "that shouldn't happen". He called Porsche..... anyway, it may be resetting a swath of flags. Also, I can not get the comfort window settings to work and I suspect SC on this one although I have no proof.

Or...... IF Porsche got sneaky with the door lock etc and makes then reset, they may have done that for "safety" items as well.

When folks have posted their Durametric work, I usually don't see the year of their car so it is tough to get good data on this.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

Quick Reply: Duramatric Programming