Sponsored by:

A drive in the Carrera T and GT3 Touring

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 10:06 AM
randr
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by K-A

Honestly, if someone can’t decipher soul and emotion out of a car, they’re either dead inside or not true car enthusiasts. The chief engineer of the Huracán Performante said it quite well during the Jay Leno drive review. While that car puts up mega numbers, he stresses it’s the emotion and soul above all that inspires people to buy it, and what the engineers strived to accomplish out of it above all.

I would guess most GT3 buyers won’t ever track their cars. Or at least a significant portion won’t. Those people are buying it for the EXACT reasons Stout is so head over heels over it. Or why members here claim how after they drive it, they want to marry it. It isn’t because they can feel its track times. Emotion is the most honest aspect within a car. In fact, it’s the only aspect that has nothing to do with marketing. Touting ring times on cars most people won’t ever time a lap anywhere on, is more so for marketing purposes if anything.

Emotion and soul are marketing terms - they are a construct. There is no emotion or soul to the 991 GT3 its just loud- its not even fast. Its old fashioned tech (with crap E and F series engines in the 991.1) in an old fashioned skin. Even the history is a joke given the GT3 - became a car in 1998. lol. Try driving one, the 996 and 997 are interesting the 991 is dull with a capital D.

If you want fast and furious with a soul get a McLaren.........innovation meets performance

A TR6 is more exciting than a 991.2 GT3 lol

By your crass definition I'm dead inside, but I know this from first hand experience with the 991 GT3 and finding that it is totally pointless on public roads (where it is driven, largely by dentists, accounts and medical doctors) largely a noise machine for those that want to "experience a performance car" it is the definition of a ricer for the well heeled LOL.

Pathetic

I have no time for Rennlist it is truly the graveyard of the donkeys braying at the future.

Last edited by randr; 12-18-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,580 Likes on 1,603 Posts

Originally Posted by K-A
Honestly, if someone can’t decipher soul and emotion out of a car, they’re either dead inside or not true car enthusiasts. The chief engineer of the Huracán Performante said it quite well during the Jay Leno drive review. While that car puts up mega numbers, he stresses it’s the emotion and soul above all that inspires people to buy it, and what the engineers strived to accomplish out of it above all.

I would guess most GT3 buyers won’t ever track their cars. Or at least a significant portion won’t. Those people are buying it for the EXACT reasons Stout is so head over heels over it. Or why members here claim how after they drive it, they want to marry it. It isn’t because they can feel its track times. Emotion is the most honest aspect within a car. In fact, it’s the only aspect that has nothing to do with marketing. Touting ring times on cars most people won’t ever time a lap anywhere on, is more so for marketing purposes if anything.
Exactly.

When I first drove a 991.1 GT3 it returned me to everything that got me hooked on cars in the first place. The sounds, the feel, the response. It was all there. There is a lot more emotion and connectivity in the car due to how it's tuned. It just connects with me more.

I get that it's not for everyone. I could care less about expensive mechanical watches, and have no interest in listening to vinyl. But I understand that for some people, they will have a lot more enjoyment over an Apple Watch or an MP3. Same with the GT3. I don't ever have to track it to enjoy it for what it is. I don't get when people say "it's a waste if you buy a GT3 and don't track it". Guess it's a waste to buy a Rolex when a quartz Timex does the job just fine. And by that measure, why don't we all just drive Camrys?
Old 12-18-2017, 10:26 AM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by randr
Emotion and soul are marketing terms - they are a construct. There is no emotion or soul to the 991 GT3 its just loud- its not even fast. Its old fashioned tech (with crap E and F series engines in the 991.1) in an old fashioned skin. Even the history is a joke given the GT3 - became a car in 1998. lol. Try driving one, the 996 and 997 are interesting the 991 is dull with a capital D.

If you want fast and furious with a soul get a McLaren.........innovation meets performance

By your crass definition I'm dead inside, but I know this from first hand experience with the 991 GT3 and finding that it is totally pointless on public roads (where it is driven, largely by dentists, accounts and medical doctors) largely a noise machine for those that want to "experience a performance car" it is the definition of a ricer for the well heeled LOL.

Pathetic
Wow, just wow.

I don't understand people who feel the need to demean anything that doesn't float their boat. As if only their interests are legitimate, and the rest aren't. By your definition I'm a well heeled ricer? Could you be more condescending?

We get it. You like what you like. Hell, I probably like what you like too. But just because you don't like the things that I do, doesn't mean that I can't like them.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:27 AM
K-A
Drifting

Received 136 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by randr
Emotion and soul are marketing terms - they are a construct. There is no emotion or soul to the 991 GT3 its just loud- its not even fast. Its old fashioned tech i(with crap E and F series engines) in an old fashioned skin. Even the history is a joke given the GT3 - became a car in 1998. lol.

Pathetic
Man, all those old tech $1M+ cars out there must not have gotten the memo about emotion and soul being “marketing terms.” Someone tell them how for $20K you can get a car with a faster ‘Ring time!

And McLarens aren’t known to be the most soulful cars. Look more to Ferrari for that.

I guess how head over heels Stout was from his GT3 experience was marketing too, huh. It wasn’t track times that did it, and soul apparently doesn’t exist according to the number cruncher from Australia.. so what then? “Magic?”
Old 12-18-2017, 10:35 AM
K-A
Drifting

Received 136 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Exactly.

When I first drove a 991.1 GT3 it returned me to everything that got me hooked on cars in the first place. The sounds, the feel, the response. It was all there. There is a lot more emotion and connectivity in the car due to how it's tuned. It just connects with me more.

I get that it's not for everyone. I could care less about expensive mechanical watches, and have no interest in listening to vinyl. But I understand that for some people, they will have a lot more enjoyment over an Apple Watch or an MP3. Same with the GT3. I don't ever have to track it to enjoy it for what it is. I don't get when people say "it's a waste if you buy a GT3 and don't track it". Guess it's a waste to buy a Rolex when a quartz Timex does the job just fine. And by that measure, why don't we all just drive Camrys?
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Wow, just wow.

I don't understand people who feel the need to demean anything that doesn't float their boat. As if only their interests are legitimate, and the rest aren't. By your definition I'm a well heeled ricer? Could you be more condescending?

We get it. You like what you like. Hell, I probably like what you like too. But just because you don't like the things that I do, doesn't mean that I can't like them.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.
Agreed. EVERY review, from the bottom to top brass, who say it’s the best sports car in the world, say so because of how it makes you FEEL. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one person focus on its statistics. It’s literally too good to focus on statistics.

I’ve seen some funny ways people try to justify their choices on car forums, but trying to dispute the concept of emotion on a PORSCHE 911- of all cars- forum, takes the cake.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:46 AM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by K-A

Agreed. EVERY review, from the bottom to top brass, who say it’s the best sports car in the world, say so because of how it makes you FEEL. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one person focus on its statistics. It’s literally too good to focus on statistics.

I’ve seen some funny ways people try to justify their choices on car forums, but trying to dispute the concept of emotion on a PORSCHE 911- of all cars- forum, takes the cake.
And to that point, if the 991.2 's turbo motor makes you feel better than the weak torque output of the 991.1 then I have ZERO, and I mean, ZERO issues with that. The 991.2 is a wonderful car and arguably a better one than the .1 by most objective AND subjective measures. I've driven several and they are brilliant. But it's not for everyone. No car is. No more so than there are people who don't want a water cooled Porsche, some people who don't want a short hood Porsche, etc. These are pleasure objects, and as such, excite people in different ways. It's just ignorant to assume that it can be broken down into numbers and figures.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:54 AM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,611 Likes on 1,052 Posts

Thanks for destroying a great thread. You know who you are you @#&*ing @$$holes.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 691 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by stout

What a day. Nine hours of driving on great roads in desolate countryside and mountain roads, culminating in the original Monte route, in winter on winter tires in 3.5-6.5 degrees C with snow next to the road, in a GT3 Touring chasing a Carrera T. Fast...and I do mean fast. And a bit hairy. All the time. I've driven a lot of Porsches on a lot of roads over the last 20~ years, but this was one of the top 2-3 most exciting drives of my life. Glad to be sitting on a bed in an ancient hotel room with my laptop on my lap, as there is no desk.

Too much to think about from today, and yesterday, but re: the question above, the answer is no. The Carrera T is not like the 987.2 Boxster Spyder, with that experience that adds up to far more than the spec sheet suggests. Nor is it like the 981 Boxster Spyder, which does in fact differentiate itself from the 981 Boxster S/GTS on several levels. The T is a Carrera+ that drives VERY much like a base Carrera. Faced with the decision, I would order it over a base Carrera and like it better than the GTS for a few reasons (more on this later), but the differences are not as great as I hoped they might be. Not even with SPASM and PTV/LSD. Now, one big grain of salt: snow tires...but the way we drove the cars, I don't think this was a major changer in terms of vehicle dynamics. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'll withhold a BIT of judgement until I drive a T stateside...but...I would not move out of a 991.2 Carrera/S to a T if it meant selling.

Now, about that GT3 Touring. Holy moly. I thought I had a good sense for the .2 GT3 MT from last summer's trip to the Eiffel. And I sort of did. Sort of. If the Carrera and Carrera T are all the 911 you need, the GT3/Touring are all the 911. What a car. The only heart-breaker, for me, is no rear seats. Otherwise, it is my perfect 911 full stop, and one I could drive for the next 20 years. Doesn't offer the incredible dual nature of the 991.2 Carrera, and it does tire you out on a long day because it's high strung and thus asks a lot of you, but it is one of the true automative masterpieces of the last decade, at any price. The only modern Porsches that approach or exceed it for total experience are the Carrera GT (V10) and 997 4.0. And that is saying a lot.

Need to think some more, but also need to be up in five hours to head for the airport in Nice. Will post back, and see about some video and/or photos when I have better wi-fi...
Appreciate your review and comments! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Old 12-18-2017, 12:53 PM
mathfuzzy
Rennlist Member

Received 400 Likes on 134 Posts

That escalated quickly.

Peace and love, peace and love.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:05 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,309 Likes on 609 Posts

Thanks, all, and hope to find a little time to answer more questions in a bit. A crosspost from the 991 Forum thread, but hopefully just as interesting here:

My big takeaways after three hours of sleep plus a record 5-6 more on the plane trip home was:

The Carrera T is a VERY cool package in need of nothing other than a brake upgrade (YMMV, but I have now had base 991.2 brakes either get smelly or come up with a pedal that left me lacking confidence when I needed it most). It was also the better car on the Monte Carlo route, and several attempts to trade the GT3 Touring for the T I was paired with for the day came to naught. Its (very good) driver knew that it was the better car on those narrow, rock-faced cliffy roads, being nearly 2 inches narrower and possessing low-end torque the GT3 Touring just doesn't. It was also wearing better snow tires when it came to braking, a key advantage. However, I would not jump from a 991.2 Carrera or S already in the garage to the T because the hardware that makes you think it will be a better drive is pretty subtle. Even the Sport PASM is tough to discern other than the lowered ride height; it rides just as nicely, and handles just as nicely as my standard Carrera. Maybe I need to get a T press car and really do a back to back to see if there is ANY discernible difference over the same roads on the same day, as that's the only way it gets better than doing a 1200-mile trip followed by 500 miles on twisty roads in a 991.2 Carrera 7MT and then flying to France to drive the T on the old Monte Carlo route and a bunch of other similarly amazing roads. This was, hands down, the best and most demanding set of roads I've driven on a European press trip. I could not have planned a better route myself. Okay, so what about the LSD/PTV+ and other bits? The LSD/PTV+ are a mixed bag to me. Yes, we're supposed to hand in our car enthusiast cards if we dare speak against having an LSD, but something Bernd Kahnau said last summer in an interview for 000 has stuck with me: He skipped the LSD in his "F22" pet project because he feels a 911 without an LSD is easier to drive (and seemed to be hinting at more agile). And the 911 hardly has a rear-end traction problem. What's more, while I am sold on PTV in heavier, more complex Porsches, I am not sure I like it in the lighter, simpler versions—such as basic 981 2.7s and the simplest 991.2. There are times where you almost catch of whiff of that "was that me, or a computer?" in the lighter cars. I can't discern the difference in the shorter final drive—I was hoping it would really liven things up, but it didn't. It's 3%~, I was told. Another one that may be more apparent on the same road on the same day...maybe I will try for that. The Sport-Tex is cool and fine by me, but less grippy than expected; I'd prefer the "corduroy" in the GT3 Touring or even the Alcantara in my GT4. The lightweight windows are cool but do come with a downside besides the minor issue of no rear wiper availability: no rear defrost. Which leads me to the one, biggest discernible difference when driving the T, and my co-driver—who also just took delivery of a 991.2 Carrera MT on PCCB—agreed it was just that: The short shift throws are immediately nicer, and nearly if not completely GT4 good, but that's an easy upgrade for any 991.2 MT. So, would I order a T? Depending on what options I want, probably. It has a cool factor a regular Carrera doesn't, being a special model (that's really just a trim package). On the other hand, if I want PCCB (and I would), I might just order a Carrera. The price delta will pay for a lot of cool options on a Carrera, and PCCB would be the first one I'd tick. Finally, every press trip has one color that kind of wins, if that makes sense? On this one, the one that won was the White T—it just looked better to these eyes than the Guards Red, Racing Yellow, and Miami Blue cars they had along for the ride. Too bad there was no GT Silver, or Black—but man did a plain White T look good. Really worked with the gray mirrors. I'd delete the stripes (they're even worse in person than on the configurator) and consider the five-spoke wheels, which own the gray better than the ten-spokers.

The GT3 Touring is an emotional experience with few if any parallels. It's the first 991 to cause me to question whether the 997 RS 4.0 still sits on top for me in terms of emotion and involvement. Its engine is at least as good and exciting as the last Mezger, just an absolute masterpiece. The noises...ugh, the noises. This is a flat six that has you questioning what a 250 GTO engine or the best sounding straight six of V8 really has to offer in terms of noises—and its precision and power all over the place are simply nutty. The shifter and clutch are better than those in any 997. The steering is finally there—trading a bit of feel for enough advantage in response and precision to make me jump camps. The car's size is a bit big, but it largely goes away with the .2 generation due to some advances in the suspension. The brakes are perfection to the point of never coming up for discussion no matter how hard they got pounded on the Monte route, which never lets the rotors get up to speed to cool down. And, while I wanted the size and torque advantages of the T on the Monte route, I am glad the other (probably better) driver wouldn't give the T up—because when I got to the bottom of the mountain I was thoroughly spent and sated. I don't smoke, but I felt like I needed a cigarette—and the buzz lasted all the way into the airport in Nice twelve hours later. A 500-hp, RWD 911 on snow tires, on the Monte route, with snow along the sides, driven full tilt is an experience I'll never forget, and maybe, just maybe a better drive than my previous best—a run through lonely redwoods to Leggett in a Carrera GT. The 991.2 GT3 is that good, and the Touring package added something I didn't expect from the photos—as I thought I preferred the winged car to the Touring. Not after seeing and spending time around a black GT3 Touring on satin aluminum wheels. It was subtle and sinister, dripping of that "only if you know" thing that the first 500E/E500 did so well. This car likes to be dark, so I'd have mine in Black, Deep Sea Blue (Meerblau), or Brewster Green with satin aluminum wheels and PCCB—and keep it dirty. It looks gooooooooood that way. YMMV...
The following users liked this post:
WAM (08-19-2021)
Old 12-18-2017, 01:49 PM
basic666
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks, all, and hope to find a little time to answer more questions in a bit. A crosspost from the 991 Forum thread, but hopefully just as interesting here:

My big takeaways after three hours of sleep plus a record 5-6 more on the plane trip home was:

The Carrera T is a VERY cool package in need of nothing other than a brake upgrade (YMMV, but I have now had base 991.2 brakes either get smelly or come up with a pedal that left me lacking confidence when I needed it most). It was also the better car on the Monte Carlo route, and several attempts to trade the GT3 Touring for the T I was paired with for the day came to naught. Its (very good) driver knew that it was the better car on those narrow, rock-faced cliffy roads, being nearly 2 inches narrower and possessing low-end torque the GT3 Touring just doesn't. It was also wearing better snow tires when it came to braking, a key advantage. However, I would not jump from a 991.2 Carrera or S already in the garage to the T because the hardware that makes you think it will be a better drive is pretty subtle. Even the Sport PASM is tough to discern other than the lowered ride height; it rides just as nicely, and handles just as nicely as my standard Carrera. Maybe I need to get a T press car and really do a back to back to see if there is ANY discernible difference over the same roads on the same day, as that's the only way it gets better than doing a 1200-mile trip followed by 500 miles on twisty roads in a 991.2 Carrera 7MT and then flying to France to drive the T on the old Monte Carlo route and a bunch of other similarly amazing roads. This was, hands down, the best and most demanding set of roads I've driven on a European press trip. I could not have planned a better route myself. Okay, so what about the LSD/PTV+ and other bits? The LSD/PTV+ are a mixed bag to me. Yes, we're supposed to hand in our car enthusiast cards if we dare speak against having an LSD, but something Bernd Kahnau said last summer in an interview for 000 has stuck with me: He skipped the LSD in his "F22" pet project because he feels a 911 without an LSD is easier to drive (and seemed to be hinting at more agile). And the 911 hardly has a rear-end traction problem. What's more, while I am sold on PTV in heavier, more complex Porsches, I am not sure I like it in the lighter, simpler versions—such as basic 981 2.7s and the simplest 991.2. There are times where you almost catch of whiff of that "was that me, or a computer?" in the lighter cars. I can't discern the difference in the shorter final drive—I was hoping it would really liven things up, but it didn't. It's 3%~, I was told. Another one that may be more apparent on the same road on the same day...maybe I will try for that. The Sport-Tex is cool and fine by me, but less grippy than expected; I'd prefer the "corduroy" in the GT3 Touring or even the Alcantara in my GT4. The lightweight windows are cool but do come with a downside besides the minor issue of no rear wiper availability: no rear defrost. Which leads me to the one, biggest discernible difference when driving the T, and my co-driver—who also just took delivery of a 991.2 Carrera MT on PCCB—agreed it was just that: The short shift throws are immediately nicer, and nearly if not completely GT4 good, but that's an easy upgrade for any 991.2 MT. So, would I order a T? Depending on what options I want, probably. It has a cool factor a regular Carrera doesn't, being a special model (that's really just a trim package). On the other hand, if I want PCCB (and I would), I might just order a Carrera. The price delta will pay for a lot of cool options on a Carrera, and PCCB would be the first one I'd tick. Finally, every press trip has one color that kind of wins, if that makes sense? On this one, the one that won was the White T—it just looked better to these eyes than the Guards Red, Racing Yellow, and Miami Blue cars they had along for the ride. Too bad there was no GT Silver, or Black—but man did a plain White T look good. Really worked with the gray mirrors. I'd delete the stripes (they're even worse in person than on the configurator) and consider the five-spoke wheels, which own the gray better than the ten-spokers.

The GT3 Touring is an emotional experience with few if any parallels. It's the first 991 to cause me to question whether the 997 RS 4.0 still sits on top for me in terms of emotion and involvement. Its engine is at least as good and exciting as the last Mezger, just an absolute masterpiece. The noises...ugh, the noises. This is a flat six that has you questioning what a 250 GTO engine or the best sounding straight six of V8 really has to offer in terms of noises—and its precision and power all over the place are simply nutty. The shifter and clutch are better than those in any 997. The steering is finally there—trading a bit of feel for enough advantage in response and precision to make me jump camps. The car's size is a bit big, but it largely goes away with the .2 generation due to some advances in the suspension. The brakes are perfection to the point of never coming up for discussion no matter how hard they got pounded on the Monte route, which never lets the rotors get up to speed to cool down. And, while I wanted the size and torque advantages of the T on the Monte route, I am glad the other (probably better) driver wouldn't give the T up—because when I got to the bottom of the mountain I was thoroughly spent and sated. I don't smoke, but I felt like I needed a cigarette—and the buzz lasted all the way into the airport in Nice twelve hours later. A 500-hp, RWD 911 on snow tires, on the Monte route, with snow along the sides, driven full tilt is an experience I'll never forget, and maybe, just maybe a better drive than my previous best—a run through lonely redwoods to Leggett in a Carrera GT. The 991.2 GT3 is that good, and the Touring package added something I didn't expect from the photos—as I thought I preferred the winged car to the Touring. Not after seeing and spending time around a black GT3 Touring on satin aluminum wheels. It was subtle and sinister, dripping of that "only if you know" thing that the first 500E/E500 did so well. This car likes to be dark, so I'd have mine in Black, Deep Sea Blue (Meerblau), or Brewster Green with satin aluminum wheels and PCCB—and keep it dirty. It looks gooooooooood that way. YMMV...
Great review stout. You mentioned that you would consider getting the T over the GTS - would you mind expanding on that a bit more?
Old 12-18-2017, 02:02 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,309 Likes on 609 Posts

Originally Posted by basic666
Great review stout. You mentioned that you would consider getting the T over the GTS - would you mind expanding on that a bit more?
Thanks, and hope it's helpful to have some boots on the ground. This freebie to Rennlist.com is a bit of an experiment as we move forward with 000, as the magazine really doesn't fit the usual press trip model—but I don't want to lose touch with new product and the engineers behind it entirely.

The GTS is seriously appealing if one needs rear seats (like I do) and can stay away from the options list (easier to do on the GTS than other 991.2s). The downsides for me are 1) I am not sure the 450-hp engine is as much of a gem, experientially, as the 370-hp version (which I believe is pure genius, despite its various detractors...an engine as amazing in its own way as the CGT V10, RS 4.0 Mezger, and current GT3 Touring...until you drive a GT3 Touring)—there is something about the lighter boost pressure that offsets the lesser power output for me (YMMV); 2) the GTS is nearly two inches wider, and feels it on the tight roads I prefer to ply; 3) I'd want PCCB, though I'd have a tougher time justifying its premium over the standard GTS brakes, which are very good—and because it would put the MSRP within spitting distance of a GT3.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:24 PM
basic666
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks, and hope it's helpful to have some boots on the ground. This freebie to Rennlist.com is a bit of an experiment as we move forward with 000, as the magazine really doesn't fit the usual press trip model—but I don't want to lose touch with new product and the engineers behind it entirely.

The GTS is seriously appealing if one needs rear seats (like I do) and can stay away from the options list (easier to do on the GTS than other 991.2s). The downsides for me are 1) I am not sure the 450-hp engine is as much of a gem, experientially, as the 370-hp version (which I believe is pure genius, despite its various detractors...an engine as amazing in its own way as the CGT V10, RS 4.0 Mezger, and current GT3 Touring...until you drive a GT3 Touring)—there is something about the lighter boost pressure that offsets the lesser power output for me (YMMV); 2) the GTS is nearly two inches wider, and feels it on the tight roads I prefer to ply; 3) I'd want PCCB, though I'd have a tougher time justifying its premium over the standard GTS brakes, which are very good—and because it would put the MSRP within spitting distance of a GT3.
Thanks again, great points! That's kind of my situation right now... Definitely need the rear seats, and definitely need PDK for all the traffic on a daily basis. But i do prefer the base engine as i have heard a lot of good things about it, and i really, REALLY don't need the extra power. My GTS order is about 143k, adding anything additional would bring it too close to a GT3

But with PDK, rear seats and all the nice amenities like 18way and sunroof, im not sure it makes sense to to for the T anymore. The only difference is a smaller engine, PCCB, and 10k less price tag. Think i might stick with the GTS order. Spec'd out a T anyways, would be a pretty dope color combo http://www.porsche-code.com/PJG39JJ6
Old 12-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,433 Likes on 895 Posts

Thanks to you stout for the review. Strong work!

When I first heard about the Carrera T, I thought it was a marketing exercise. The more that I read about it, the more that I want one!

I appreciate your thoughts and your first hand account of your experience with the car.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:03 PM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,611 Likes on 1,052 Posts

Thank you Agent 000!

Quick Reply: A drive in the Carrera T and GT3 Touring