Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 11:11 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 180 Likes on 95 Posts

Plano Texas has a guards red w buckets and lift available. https://www.autonation.com/Cars/WP0A...etails-section
Old 01-19-2018, 11:21 AM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
Plano Texas has a guards red w buckets and lift available. https://www.autonation.com/Cars/WP0A...etails-section
Thanks. Looks like 15K ADM

Here is the sticker

Old 01-19-2018, 11:31 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by cayenne-tt
surprised to hear that as my bro is on the list at msrp and didn’t get offered the car. but then his SA also says they don’t know when he will get a car because they don’t know their allocations - even though every other dealer in the US has gotten their allocations...
Originally Posted by GiuseppeM
Dealer specced car, same old same old...

Why "lists" mean little ... way to bypass them is to spec car and have some sob story when it shows up with ADM on the floor. You'd think there would be more creative stories than always "buyer backed out". Lol.

Some good material:

Broke arm or sprained ankle. Can't row gears

Going through divorce

Wife didn't like color

Wife can't stand buckets

Wife never got promised Birkin bag for letting hubby get GT3

Buyer getting Touring instead

Buyer wanted to jump on PTS bandwagon with different allocation

Car too low for driveway entrance

Buyer was refused car because he was caught on YouTube video with USCTrojan roasting stealers

Any more creative stories to add??
Old 01-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by STG

Buyer was refused car because he was caught on YouTube video with USCTrojan roasting stealers
lol Love it!!
Old 01-19-2018, 01:51 PM
Freddie Two Bs
Rennlist Member

Received 464 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Any more creative stories to add??
Wife's lover has a GT3 and now the buyer hates Porsches.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:05 PM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 180 Likes on 95 Posts

Invested in bit coin at 19k per coin.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:16 PM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
Invested in bit coin at 19k per coin.
lol
Old 01-19-2018, 02:26 PM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

found a RS for below MSRP
Old 01-19-2018, 03:24 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by GiuseppeM
Dealer specced car, same old same old...
On this one I trust my SA, it was initially sold with a sold sign on it during December before the buyer I guess couldn't come up with the funds.

surprised to hear that as my bro is on the list at msrp and didn’t get offered the car. but then his SA also says they don’t know when he will get a car because they don’t know their allocations - even though every other dealer in the US has gotten their allocations...
I think Porsche of Hawaii will just get so few because they are a small dealer in the grand scheme of things. I was on their list for quite some time and near the top for MSRP as of late last year, but didn't want to risk missing out on this car so went for an allocation for sale. My understanding (I could absolutely be wrong here) is that most allocations for this car were given to each dealer upfront, had my two cleaning ladies confirm this with no skin in the game for my GT3 purchase.

Originally Posted by rxtrom
found a RS for below MSRP
This might be the way to go if the RS suits your taste, versus the games and BS you have to deal with for the .2. Especially at below MSRP versus these $20K+ ADMs, I haven't seen an RS below MSRP yet but that would sell quick I imagine
Old 01-19-2018, 03:25 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

No back seats
Too loud
Too slow
Too fast
Looks too much like the .1GT3
Old 01-19-2018, 03:26 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by Closertotruth
lol Love it!!
Very valid reason right there....hahaha
Old 01-19-2018, 04:58 PM
bk_911
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 104 Posts

Sales guy Ming I corresponded with back when I was looking for a GT4 just sent me a text. Porsche Irvine has some gen 2 GT3 on the ground @ 15k markup for PDK and 20k for MT
Old 01-19-2018, 07:00 PM
mn-0127
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rxtrom
Thanks. Looks like 15K ADM

Here is the sticker

you mean 25k ADM?
Old 01-19-2018, 08:09 PM
cayenne-tt
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino

I think Porsche of Hawaii will just get so few because they are a small dealer in the grand scheme of things. I was on their list for quite some time and near the top for MSRP as of late last year, but didn't want to risk missing out on this car so went for an allocation for sale. My understanding (I could absolutely be wrong here) is that most allocations for this car were given to each dealer upfront, had my two cleaning ladies confirm this with no skin in the game for my GT3 purchase.
Yes there have been a few guys (some with screenshots) posting that allocations are showing up for the whole year of 2018, so it was strange to hear that SA at Porsche of Hawaii claim they don't know their allocations until they come a few months before. But Hawaii is a small market and I wouldn't be surprised that with the few cars they have, they will dealer spec a few and mark them up. Did they tell you the same story? Did you actually drop off their list?

I take it you will ship your GT3 allocation to Hawaii?
Old 01-19-2018, 09:10 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Yes there have been a few guys (some with screenshots) posting that allocations are showing up for the whole year of 2018, so it was strange to hear that SA at Porsche of Hawaii claim they don't know their allocations until they come a few months before. But Hawaii is a small market and I wouldn't be surprised that with the few cars they have, they will dealer spec a few and mark them up. Did they tell you the same story? Did you actually drop off their list?

I take it you will ship your GT3 allocation to Hawaii?
I trust Ash and I actually saw the white GT3 that is now for sale with a sold sign on it last month, that's just my opinion. I also think that Porsche of Hawaii might not have the same direct lines with the mothership (PCNA) that the big dealers do, or don't have as many rabid clients demanding for more information on the GT3. A GT3 in Hawaii is like a sledgehammer to kill a fly IMO. Ash told me he wasn't really sure about all these rumors that are floating around and I believe him, he hasn't played games with me doing business with him for about 10 years now.

I think I'm off their list for the .2 but I want to stay on their GT3 list for the 992 in the unlikely event that I want one. I'm relocating to California in the summer time to coincide with the GT3 delivery back from Europe, still deciding between SF and LA but looking more like SoCal will be my destination. CJ @ Porsche of Fresno is kind enough to take delivery of my GT3 direct from Stuttgart. Initially asked Carlsen in Redwood City and they flat out told me no without giving a single reason (probably simply because I just didn't get my car from them). Don't know if I would have honestly gone for the GT3 if I was staying on Oahu...

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM