Old 05-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Chris White
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
That. As said before. I dont care about resale value because im not going to sell it. I couldnt even sell it in its current form. Why would I sell it later? It's mine.
OK – here are some basic facts -
1) Currently you ‘own’ about $3-4k in parts attached to a totaled shell.
2) you are contemplating spending another $7k on a ‘used race car’
3) add your $4k worth of parts to your newly acquired $7k race car, throw in lots of labor and you will end up with something worth about $3-4k….
4) Sooner or later EVERYBODY wants/needs to sell their car. There are some exceptions – but you have to be close to 50 and owned the same car for more than 25 years to be allowed to comment on that! Most projects have a finite life cycle – and the last phase is trying to off load it so you can start another project.

Opinions / advice is like,... free sample of food at your local food store. Its there for the taking but,... you dont have to. Its only there to persuade you. You know what I mean?
So if you keep going to the same sample lady and taking the free sample and telling her that its crap how long do you think it will be before she start spitting in your free samples…

Keep posting - there is value here...
Attached Images  
Old 05-31-2010, 03:32 PM
67King
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look at all the things that were said in this thread. Saying I'm asking stupid questions, stop posting this garbage, just junk your car, stfu,.... and your throwing my saying that a member here is a jerk in my face???

Again, you gave you advice, I didn't take it.
Yes, that is evident. The only advice I gave you was to heed the advice of others. And you refuse to take it. And since you refuse to take it, I suggested that you stop asking for input, opinions, advice, etc.

Sorry, bud, but the lone jerk in this thread is the one who started it.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No matter what I say in this thread,... everyone always has some kind of come back. Im am wrong no matter what I say or what I want to do. I feel like im not in charge of my life, decisions, money. You are. Im like a puppet. You say to get a 951 shell,..... OK! Whatelse should I spend my money on! You are all pissed because im not taking your advise. I never said your advice is crappy. You did. You putting words in my mouth that I never said. I asked for your opinions to see what you think. I went the other way. Why do you persist on hounding me? Dont answer that. Because at this point I no longer care what you think when it comes to my business.

Quick Reply: CVRIV's Project 951