Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Dealer Allocation Tracker

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 06:08 PM
blackland
Burning Brakes

Received 438 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by the6
Does anyone know if any new allocations have been released by PCNA for Q1 of 2021?
Or, put another way, when will PCNA release the next round of allocations? (Perhaps, using history as a guide if anyone knows?)
I got the call today that I got the only GT4 allocation my dealer has for Q1 2021. I feel very fortunate! Delivery in May. I am paying MSRP on a $124K build.

Last edited by blackland; 01-08-2021 at 06:18 PM.
The following users liked this post:
tigerhonaker (01-09-2021)
Old 01-08-2021, 08:02 PM
RoadRacer62
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by the6
Does anyone know if any new allocations have been released by PCNA for Q1 of 2021?
Or, put another way, when will PCNA release the next round of allocations? (Perhaps, using history as a guide if anyone knows?)
Just got the call today from my SA for a GT4 allocation for a May build.

Last edited by RoadRacer62; 01-08-2021 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:17 AM
bob78h
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 49 Posts

Finally decided to pull the trigger on ordering a GT4 and started reaching out to dealers this week. Local (Bay Area) dealers are quoting late summer/fall with quite a few customers ahead of me. Everyone has been MSRP so far (~117k spec), although 1 dealer seemed to require a clear bra and service plan purchase.

I reached out to one SoCal dealer and was told Porsche has already stopped GT4 production. Not sure if they are playing games (as they suggested that I buy one of the many dealer specced cars they have on the lot), but definitely don't want to miss out on a car this time around. If anyone has any leads on a GT4 allocation on the west coast or nearby (within a day's drive), I'd really appreciate it!
Old 01-09-2021, 01:36 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,078 Likes on 2,330 Posts

Originally Posted by bob78h
Finally decided to pull the trigger on ordering a GT4 and started reaching out to dealers this week. Local (Bay Area) dealers are quoting late summer/fall with quite a few customers ahead of me. Everyone has been MSRP so far (~117k spec), although 1 dealer seemed to require a clear bra and service plan purchase.

I reached out to one SoCal dealer and was told Porsche has already stopped GT4 production. Not sure if they are playing games (as they suggested that I buy one of the many dealer specced cars they have on the lot), but definitely don't want to miss out on a car this time around. If anyone has any leads on a GT4 allocation on the west coast or nearby (within a day's drive), I'd really appreciate it!
Done with GT4 allocations? haha Yeah OK.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Jeff Jones
Rennlist Member

Received 1,762 Likes on 692 Posts

I’m on the hunt for a Spyder allocation still. I’m on the paid deposit list at my local dealer but they aren’t moving quickly. I’ve had a few close calls but nothing firm yet. I also have the complication of working out a fair trade on my Turbo S which limits the dealers as well. I really wanted the car by May/June but it is looking more like Q3 or Q4 delivery at best. Fingers crossed that I get lucky.

I’m also searching available cars on every site I know of but nothing even close to what I want yet.

Good luck everyone!
Old 01-09-2021, 07:11 AM
Dyim
Drifting

Received 1,044 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Jones
I’m on the hunt for a Spyder allocation still. I’m on the paid deposit list at my local dealer but they aren’t moving quickly. I’ve had a few close calls but nothing firm yet. I also have the complication of working out a fair trade on my Turbo S which limits the dealers as well. I really wanted the car by May/June but it is looking more like Q3 or Q4 delivery at best. Fingers crossed that I get lucky.

I’m also searching available cars on every site I know of but nothing even close to what I want yet.

Good luck everyone!
I traded my 991 back in July 2020 for a February 2021 build Spyder.

I probably could have made a few grand more if I sell it privately. The ability to secure an allocation and not have the headache to sell privately was worth it for me.

Give them your car now, that is one way to secure your spot and possibly move up the list IMO.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:29 AM
jqmesembry
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Good luck everyone!
whst are you looking for? There is one at my local dealership
Old 01-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Jeff Jones
Rennlist Member

White with PCCB and either 2 way (preferred) or 18 way seats, the bucket seats are not an option for me. Strong preference for black/red, black/silver or black/yellow in that order. I have a list of desired options but honestly, just getting the color, brakes and seats makes it hard to find.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:00 PM
jqmesembry
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

White with PCCB and either 2 way (preferred) or 18 way seats, the bucket seats are not an option for me. Strong preference for black/red, black/silver or black/yellow in that order. I have a list of desired options but honestly, just getting the color, brakes and seats makes it hard to find.
its black with regular brakes, sorry
Old 01-09-2021, 05:30 PM
RxVol
Advanced

Received 118 Likes on 37 Posts

Here are a couple that might work:
White/PCCB/18 way: https://www.foxvalleyporsche.com/veh...wi-id-40004088
White/PCCB/18 way/PDK: https://www.porscheofocala.com/new-O...AC2A80MK289340

***EDITED*** - Sorry, I see now you're looking for a Spyder, not a GT4

Last edited by RxVol; 01-09-2021 at 05:37 PM. Reason: mistake in posting
The following users liked this post:
Jeff Jones (01-09-2021)
Old 01-09-2021, 05:45 PM
johnmidd
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I just was notified of an allocation and secured it. When I called one of the other dealers that I had a deposit on, they said I was next on there allocation list. PM me and Ill give you the dealer contact maybe that upcoming slot can be yours.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:55 PM
lfish
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 52 Posts

There is a Carrara white Spyder at Byers Porsche in Columbus, OH. Classic package, PCCB with black calipers, carbon fiber buckets, Burmester. MSRP 129K. Ask for Scott.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Jeff Jones
Rennlist Member

Thanks everyone for helping out, much appreciated. The bucket seats are a no-go for me. They are beautiful but as a bigger guy, they are not comfortable and merry/exit is frustrating for me. PCCB end sofas seems to be the rare combo.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:54 PM
AlexCeres
Rennlist Member

Received 1,703 Likes on 1,041 Posts

Thanks everyone for helping out, much appreciated. The bucket seats are a no-go for me. They are beautiful but as a bigger guy, they are not comfortable and merry/exit is frustrating for me. PCCB end sofas seems to be the rare combo.
the 18 way are also comfortable, and I'm not sure I'd make the PCCB a hard requirement. I love them and have them on two cars. But even still, if my perfect spec was available just missing PCCB ... I'd take the iron. Those are fantastic brakes too. They just need more cleaning and more (but much cheaper) maintenance.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Jeff Jones
Rennlist Member

I would certainly take a car with the 18 way seats, I just don’t want to pay for the option if I don’t have to. Although I would rather pay for that than navigation On PCCBs, that is a must have for me. I’ve had cars with and without and I think they are worth it. I can’t tell a big difference in stopping power, but I can feel the lightness and appreciate the longevity for a fun, non-track oriented use case.

Quick Reply: Dealer Allocation Tracker