Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 01:12 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver

Oh, and one last thing - racecar means a car that actually runs races, not one that is only the subject of stories and empty promises. Time attack, DE and internet boards are not racing.

But Mark, isn't it really racing if you show up for a time attack DE and pose in someone else's Ferrari Challenge Nomex? Or is that just being a poseur?

I notice Mu Hong the Ghetto Capon isn't talking about any challenges any more.

what a wienie!
Old 06-24-2007, 04:17 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unless you've been working on the logistics of gcc07 there's nothing new to talk about. i guess you like to yap about nothing... i did do a little bit of research since Glen still has not given me an update yet. Reno-Fernley in Nevada has weekends available. checking into car availability.. Spec Miata, maybe Spec Racer Ford. another choice would be Willow Spring's (SoCal) Horse Thief Mile which also has weekends available. i haven't been on neither track so it should be fair to the turds. I'm leaning towards RF. waiting to hear back on race car rental availability and choices.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:18 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
You're beautiful man. Don't ever change. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people and set it up. Love babe. Caio.
lol. so gayness shows. i heard bull ****ter & few gay turds will be at the SF GP parade tomorrow.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Someone please explain to the GhettoChicken that only an idiot who is constantly focused on trying to understand his sexual orientation would read "gayness" into that post. It is an old joke...just like he is becoming!

He will try anything to avoid addressing the numerous "challenges" that he has run from like a coward. The only challenge GhettoChicken will be participating in this year is the challenge he is faced with every day as he tries to keep all of his lies straight!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:23 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Thank you, thank you very much.
I'll be here all week.
Try the Prime Rib and don't forget to tip your waitress.
You're beautiful man. Don't ever change. Let's do lunch. Have your people call my people and set it up. Love babe. Caio.
Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
lol. so gayness shows. i heard bull ****ter & few gay turds will be at the SF GP parade tomorrow.
Whoosh. Francis, you are so dumb. That was humor, which pretty much everyone here "got" - except GhettoIdiot. Not only do you not understand, but you feel compelled to make a comment that makes no sense whatsoever.

Your so-called ability to call people names and your weak attempts at attacks and humor are truly pitiful.

I think that when I have time, I will rewrite your attacks so it presents some level of challenge to us. Here, let me try to elevate your response...

Bull, that is such an old bit. Just how old are you? HA HA, when I am 120 years old, you will be dead.

Now, pathetic as the above response is, doesn't everyone agree it is still a major step up the adult scale?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:27 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Someone please explain to the GhettoChicken that only an idiot who is constantly focused on trying to understand his sexual orientation would read "gayness" into that post. It is an old joke...just like he is becoming!

He will try anything to avoid addressing the numerous "challenges" that he has run from like a coward. The only challenge GhettoChicken will be participating in this year is the challenge he is faced with every day as he tries to keep all of his lies straight!
I think I explained things to him - LOL.

We all know what his challenge will be. He has already run away from many. He refuses to put up money that he demands. He will then 'organize' a challenge. I bet it will be less than 200 miles from him, and thousands from everyone else. I also suspect he will choose a date so close to Christmas or Thanksgiving, that no one who needs to travel could possibly make it. I also bet that his "date" will not be secured. He will get a tentative track date and demand that everyone except him put up money, paid to him or someone that none of us have ever met, so the track can be booked.

He will run like the little girl he is, and claim that no one is man enough to accept his fake challenge. GhettoChicken, if you are a man then you would have sent money for your own challenge. You did not - cluck, cluck.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:06 PM
9444Alexis
Banned Pirate Queen
Lifetime Rennlist

As usual, GhettoChicken knows nothing about the basis or history of all the stuff about which he claims to be an expert. I doubt this is on Wiki, so he has no way of coming back.

FYI - The term "extractor" was used to refer to tuned headers, along with the muffler and associated pipes back in the 70's - maybe even earlier. That was the language for VW and Porsche performance exhaust. The concept was the same as today - tune the exhaust pulses to use the flow to help extract exhaust from other cylinders.

That term is dead, as far as I know - haven't heard it for decades, except in this thread. As usual, again, GhettoChicken is just f'ing wrong. An extractor is an entire (tuned) exhaust system, and the term never was interchangeable with 'header' or 'manifold'. Those are three distinctly different items and anyone with the slightest understanding of engines knows they are not the same thing. And that is why the orange/pink haired coward uses them interchangeably.

So it does sort of use the venturi effect?

Thanks for the lesson. I guess I missed that part where he used "manifold" and "header" interchangeably. Wow....that's like using "intake" and "carburetor" interchangeably. Wait...I just dated myself....oops...

As far as being just another "sh*t talking turd who knows nothing".....ppuuuuulleeeeze...I have two teenagers. I haven't known anything for years.

And, to be honest, I haven't run a single race, or even a DE. No qualifications here except I've helped pit for a spec Ford guy and worked on cars for.....umm <counting on fingers and toes> oh my.....18 years. Not professionally all that time either. So, maybe I don't know anything, but I do find it interesting who answered my questions and who didn't....

So, whatever......but I liked the "problem" with the hemispherical pistons impeding flame travel.....that still cracks me up.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:08 PM
9444Alexis
Banned Pirate Queen
Lifetime Rennlist

He will run like the little girl he is, and claim that no one is man enough to accept his fake challenge.

Speaking as a member of the "Little Girls of America", we resent this comparison.

Thank you.

<joking>
Old 06-24-2007, 12:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 9444Alexis

Thanks for the lesson. I guess I missed that part where he used "manifold" and "header" interchangeably. Wow....that's like using "intake" and "carburetor" interchangeably. Wait...I just dated myself....oops...

As far as being just another "sh*t talking turd who knows nothing".....ppuuuuulleeeeze...I have two teenagers. I haven't known anything for years.

And, to be honest, I haven't run a single race, or even a DE. No qualifications here except I've helped pit for a spec Ford guy and worked on cars for.....umm <counting on fingers and toes> oh my.....18 years. Not professionally all that time either. So, maybe I don't know anything, but I do find it interesting who answered my questions and who didn't....

So, whatever......but I liked the "problem" with the hemispherical pistons impeding flame travel.....that still cracks me up.
do you have any idea what Honda PR3 or P72 cylinder heads look like? or what CTR piston's dome look like?
Old 06-24-2007, 12:35 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

We all know what his challenge will be. He has already run away from many. He refuses to put up money that he demands. He will then 'organize' a challenge. I bet it will be less than 200 miles from him, and thousands from everyone else. I also suspect he will choose a date so close to Christmas or Thanksgiving, that no one who needs to travel could possibly make it. I also bet that his "date" will not be secured. He will get a tentative track date and demand that everyone except him put up money, paid to him or someone that none of us have ever met, so the track can be booked.
since when did i demand the turds to put up money up front?! you came up with that ****. and **** when does sending $5000 to your own pal mean anything? just have $ ready for the challenge and be there son. i don't think i've seen a more juvenile old fart... you talk so much **** i think you must be constipated all the times.

Cali tracks are easiest for me to organize. will that be your excuse (it's too close to me?) when you chicken out and not show because Reno-Fernley looks like the likely candidate... i've never been there. RF should be a great challenge track and since it is 3+ miles. better than Horse Thief Mile which is only about 1.2 miles-ish.

He will run like the little girl he is, and claim that no one is man enough to accept his fake challenge. GhettoChicken, if you are a man then you would have sent money for your own challenge. You did not - cluck, cluck.
you missed it... i sent $10,000 to my buddy too.

ps, i bet little girls can out run your old *** so i'm not sure why you're dissing little girls.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

If the GhettoChicken were to ever send a $10,000 check to anyone, that person could look like they were at a Globetrotter's try-out with the way they could bounce that check around!

Did you guys see where Brian Redman has changed his ways of organizing his events? He is saving a lot of time and money by announcing The Kohler International Challenge, then telling all those who want to become participants to arrange the venue and organize the event.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:54 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have any idea what Honda PR3 or P72 cylinder heads look like? or what CTR piston's dome look like?
Who cares? This a Porsche board...if we wanted to drive or talk about Hondas we would go back to our high school days...
Move on, loser
Old 06-24-2007, 02:59 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 9444Alexis

Think about a header carrying a chunk of exhaust from one cylinder. When it is pumped into the header, it creates a pulse behind and in front of that chunk. Pulses will bounce up and down the exhaust pipes. If we can time things so a pulse comes back and hits another exhaust valve just before we open that valve, they we will see a vacuum when we open the exhaust valve. That will help pull the exhaust from that cylinder.

Same thing happens with intakes - we want to time the pule to hit just before opening an intake valve. A wave will tend to reverse when it hits the valve or a large plenum area. Some intakes change runner length with rpm to maximize this "ram" effect.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

As with Varioram Porsche engines.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:02 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

since when did i demand the turds to put up money up front?!

you missed it... i sent $10,000 to my buddy too.

ps, i bet little girls can out run your old *** so i'm not sure why you're dissing little girls.
Check your own posts after you take some reading comprehension classes.

We all know you never sent money to anyone, let alone anyone you announced to hold money and certainly not anyone who has any interest in this challenge. You prove over and over that you are a liar AND a coward. Keep running from your own challenges there GhettoChicken.

I am simply betting that you will never set up a real track date. You may eventually announce some date, but my bet is that you will not have actually booked it because you are a coward.

Yes, I apologize to the little girls for associating them, in any way, with your slow, chicken ***. Cluck, cluck.

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...