Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
i was bored the other night. duh. that's a good quickie ******* CHIken performed on Bryant. you guys are great at it.
Is that really all you can come up with for a response? Weak.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:11 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

is dick sucking all your can do? eww.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Do you still go down on your dad with that mouth?
Old 07-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh Gad VR, that was just GROSS. I can see using his cousin, but his dad? Yuck. Or as Katie would say, "Euuu." Frank, quit calling dudes on the forum dick suckers, that's really disgusting. You know damn well they don't perform filatio on each other. If we are going to insult each other, let's at least use proven facts. All this talk of gay stuff is making my stomach turn. It's really freaking me out. NOT that this means you all have to show any level of respect for me or anything -- but I just thought I'd voice out a bit. I think I'll go hurl now.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

iono bon, they seem to really enjoy the bashing bandwagon and boost each other's tiny little egos (dicks). you're a-ok on my list mostly. sure you dislike my style and what not but, at least you are not in the "out to get GR" mode 24x7. the biggest difference of me and these haters is regardless of right or wrong i can accept other ppl's opinion. they can't. so many things that have been discuses or debated are HIGHLY subjective.

what we did over the weekend (drifting practice) will never be tolerated at TEAM. does it mean we did it wrong or is TEAM wrong? NOPE just difference of opinion. we all had a blast and despite tons of spins most of those ppl learn a lot about car control. i have to tell them all the times to learn to grip first, as car control is advanced and should come later... but until a certain time they won't be ready to listen to that. usually i can easily convert/convince them to learn grip first if i give them a ride in my car or if i push their cars at 8/10th or 9/10th. then their eyes goes wide and they're like omg i didn't like my car has so much brakes and can corner so hard...

my philosophy is, teach as much as they are willing to learn. if they want to crash their cars, be my guest. as long as they are safe enough not to cause problems to others they can do whatever they want @ track. many organizations over emphasize safety, they see any sort of slip angle and they say you are over driving the car. screw that.... i paid my fees, you can't tell me i can't slide the car around. that's what the damn track is for, practice driving at the limit...

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 07-24-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

what we did over the weekend (drifting practice) will never be tolerated at Team Miata. does it mean we did it wrong or is TEAM wrong?
***I understood what you meant and all, but please do not confuse us, T.E.A.M. Racing, with Team Miata. The differences are that Team Miata, now run by Dennis and Peggy Hale, only runs one weekend a year, only at Thunderhill, and they allow convertibles to run without a roll bar. I do not wish to be equated to that criteria. I instruct for them and all, I just don't approve of their roll bar rule. Every now and then folks confuse T.E.A.M. Racing that way, but I just thought I'd better clear that one up ASAP.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:20 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
***I understood what you meant and all, but please do not confuse us, T.E.A.M. Racing, with Team Miata. The differences are that Team Miata, now run by Dennis and Peggy Hale, only runs one weekend a year, only at Thunderhill, and they allow convertibles to run without a roll bar. I do not wish to be equated to that criteria. I instruct for them and all, I just don't approve of their roll bar rule. Every now and then folks confuse T.E.A.M. Racing that way, but I just thought I'd better clear that one up ASAP.
stupid lawyers at it once again. hell let ppl drive with out seat belts. if their dumb enough to do it, they should let natural selection do the work.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

It's got nothing to do with lawyers, at least not in my case, Frank. I would not be able to sleep at night if someone rolled over in a car without a bar and died. Yeah, they might die anyway, but it's my job to do whatever I can to keep them safe. If folks want to run without a rollbar, they need to find an event that will allow them to do so. You're right in that sense -- if they are dumb enough to run without the proper safety equipment, and someone allows them to do so, it becomes a matter of how important your life is.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:32 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

yah, i was just talking in a general sense. so many stupid things happened in America because of the ****ed up justice system and lawyers. ie, get paid millions because you drank hot coffe. or other total bull**** because ppl don't want to take responsibility of their actions...
Old 07-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

is dick sucking all your can do? eww.
Weak weak weak...

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Is that really all you can come up with for a response? Weak.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

or other total bull**** because ppl don't want to take responsibility of their actions...
Oh, wow, just about spit my Coke all over the screen on this one.

Do I need to go drag up the thread about Ghetto crashing his Spec Miata and then blaming it on everyone but himself?
Old 07-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

yah, i was just talking in a general sense. so many stupid things happened in America because of the ****ed up justice system and lawyers. ie, get paid millions because you drank hot coffe. or other total bull**** because ppl don't want to take responsibility of their actions...
TRANSLATION:

Those damn lawyers make me take all the intellectual property I stole off my website...
Old 07-24-2007, 03:32 PM
weneversleep
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

many organizations over emphasize safety, they see any sort of slip angle and they say you are over driving the car. screw that.... i paid my fees, you can't tell me i can't slide the car around. that's what the damn track is for, practice driving at the limit...
Um, GR, I don't have your twelve years of "experience", and I'm not an instructor, but I have done my fair share of DEs with PCA down here in Texas. (Oh, and I'm planning on building a Spec E36 and going racing, once I get more DE experience)

But, I DO know that if you ever came down to a PCA (or other organization's DE event) down here in Texas, or probably most places in the country, and you had that attitude, you'd be black flagged before you knew what hit you.

Over-emphasize safety? Um, yes, that's exactly what I expect the DE organizations that I drive with to do.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:34 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Grown up and learn to be responsible for your actions. Any decent DE organization should just have simple rules such as three four wheel offs in a day and you're done. Bye bye, go home. Obviously you're driving over your skill level. But a few side way drifts in a controlled manner should be allowed. If anything, the corner workers love that.

All just IMO of course. YMMV.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Grown up and learn to be responsible for your actions.
Or, be like Ghettoboy and spin your Miata across the track and blame the driver who hits you.

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...