Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
Not really. You haven't answered my question, and you haven't apologized for insulting my abilities. If you want respect, you first need to give it to others. I'm sure that there is something like that in your zen philosophies. If you are not going to respect me, why would I want to deal with you at all?
Larry, he can't answer the question because, like so many other questions, he doesn't understand the question! So, he avoids, attacks and otherwise acts the fool to try to cover up his basic lack of understanding any of this.

He also doesnt even begin to comprehend the meaning of the word "respect".
Old 07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I have more skills than you can imagine.
But your prejudiced *** would probably never put your own ego aside
Ha, these two things were really posted in the same paragraph.

Been DE'ing since 1996 and instructing since 1999.
And yet you're still 5 seconds off the pace in your "race" car.

As for PCA/POC events, never been to one because I don't have a Porsche and I don't think they let non-Porsche's run. FartMachine would smoke at least 1/3 of the field easily...
Why don't you take care of whatever problem there is with the engine that is causing it to blow smoke on the Porsche's as they pass you?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Old 07-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Actually, Frank, you are wrong on two counts. First off, what you said on the Internet was just icing on the cake. You were ultimately terminated because (a) the flaggers felt you were too "aggressive", meaning you were apparently diving in on folks and not respecting the passing rules. But I was more concerned that (b) you were not at your student's side at the beginning of his second session. You had a great reason for it -- you were instructing a friend in another group -- fine. But you never cleared this with either that student nor myself, so we were just waiting in the hot pits, watching his time tick by. YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE STUDENT YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO, not your friend. It didn't exactly make us look good as a group when a student had to wait on their instructor. You continue to make excuses for that day, but there really is no acceptable excuse. If you had just apologized and promised it would NEVER happen again, we might have brought you back on-board. However, you instead came up with excuses, and presented me with an attitude such as in your most recent post to me here. Am I at a loss because I let you go? No, sorry. Like you already pointed out, we have instructors lining up at the door to run with us. And they have NEVER been late for their students. I know I'd be pissed if I was a paying student and had to wait on my instructor. Period.

Second thing is that I have instructed for the PCA, POC, BMWCCA, etc., in California (and Florida) even though I do not own a Porsche myself. I'm not sure why they did not ask you in, but rest assured, it wasn't because of the kind of car you run. Believe me, the PCA is all about safety and places a very high regard on having instructors in the cars of even students who have at least some track experience. Instructing for the PCA and POC is about 95% of the reason I joined this list in the first place -- to learn more about the cars and how they are driven. This knowledge has helped me to become a better instructor. The last six or seven students I've had have been Porsches, in fact -- anything from a Boxster up to a GT. In the past year, I've only driven ONE Porsche (Boxster S at Willow Springs with the has-been Leadfoot Adventures). And that was only after a day and a half of the student 'nagging' me to drive his car for a lap or two. But I did it at low speeds, as I wasn't in the mood to buy a wrecked car that day. So yes, Porsche clubs will allow non-Porsche owning instructors to run with them -- it's all about, as I said in a previous post, REPUTATION.

You say you have all these options of clubs to run with, and that there are a ton of them out there. Which ones? I know which ones you can't -- Trackmasters, Unlimited Laps, NASA, GGLC, GGCPCA, BMWCCA, Hooked on Driving, Driving Concepts, SCCA / Thunderhill School, Team Miata, and T.E.A.M. Racing. I run with those (as well as Chin Motorsports on the east coast) and also get paid to instruct privately on occasion. So which ones are you running at? I haven't seen you around in YEARS.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster

You say you have all these options of clubs to run with, and that there are a ton of them out there. Which ones? I know which ones you can't -- Trackmasters, Unlimited Laps, NASA, GGLC, GGCPCA, BMWCCA, Hooked on Driving, Driving Concepts, SCCA / Thunderhill School, Team Miata, and T.E.A.M. Racing.........
Now there is a great entry for the GhettoMisFit's resume!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Bonni, with respect, save your words.

The ****eating chinese racist felcher (a) does not listen, (b) does not care, and (c) is not capable of learning.

He sees the world as "my way or the highway".

Which explains why, after 12+ years of tracking, he is still SOFA KING SLOW, even in his own car on his own home track.

Save your voluminous words. Just make sure he remains banned from ever instructing any students on track ever again.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:06 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Actually, Frank, you are wrong on two counts. First off, what you said on the Internet was just icing on the cake. You were ultimately terminated because (a) the flaggers felt you were too "aggressive", meaning you were apparently diving in on folks and not respecting the passing rules. But I was more concerned that (b) you were not at your student's side at the beginning of his second session. You had a great reason for it -- you were instructing a friend in another group -- fine. But you never cleared this with either that student nor myself, so we were just waiting in the hot pits, watching his time tick by. YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE STUDENT YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO, not your friend. It didn't exactly make us look good as a group when a student had to wait on their instructor. You continue to make excuses for that day, but there really is no acceptable excuse. If you had just apologized and promised it would NEVER happen again, we might have brought you back on-board. However, you instead came up with excuses, and presented me with an attitude such as in your most recent post to me here. Am I at a loss because I let you go? No, sorry. Like you already pointed out, we have instructors lining up at the door to run with us. And they have NEVER been late for their students. I know I'd be pissed if I was a paying student and had to wait on my instructor. Period.

Second thing is that I have instructed for the PCA, POC, BMWCCA, etc., in California (and Florida) even though I do not own a Porsche myself. I'm not sure why they did not ask you in, but rest assured, it wasn't because of the kind of car you run. Believe me, the PCA is all about safety and places a very high regard on having instructors in the cars of even students who have at least some track experience. Instructing for the PCA and POC is about 95% of the reason I joined this list in the first place -- to learn more about the cars and how they are driven. This knowledge has helped me to become a better instructor. The last six or seven students I've had have been Porsches, in fact -- anything from a Boxster up to a GT. In the past year, I've only driven ONE Porsche (Boxster S at Willow Springs with the has-been Leadfoot Adventures). And that was only after a day and a half of the student 'nagging' me to drive his car for a lap or two. But I did it at low speeds, as I wasn't in the mood to buy a wrecked car that day. So yes, Porsche clubs will allow non-Porsche owning instructors to run with them -- it's all about, as I said in a previous post, REPUTATION.

You say you have all these options of clubs to run with, and that there are a ton of them out there. Which ones? I know which ones you can't -- Trackmasters, Unlimited Laps, NASA, GGLC, GGCPCA, BMWCCA, Hooked on Driving, Driving Concepts, SCCA / Thunderhill School, Team Miata, and T.E.A.M. Racing. I run with those (as well as Chin Motorsports on the east coast) and also get paid to instruct privately on occasion. So which ones are you running at? I haven't seen you around in YEARS.
You're funny. Hahahha. Get over yourself. STUSA, DriftBattle, SV, MCBH just to name a few.

PS, I have NEVER dive bombed ppl in DE. Besides, you thought I was slow as **** remember? u is confused. I don't break the passing rules neither... Although most adv. groups to allow open passing... as for instructing for TEAM, it was all fine and dandy. You asked me to discontinue AFTER you read this stuff I wrote here. Most specifically after what I said about Colin for how he did in *2003*. Does that ring a bell yet grandma?! Can't get the facts straight can ya? Sheesh.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

The truth sometimes is funny, little man.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

No, Frank, you were on probation after not showing up for your student. You got kicked out after acting like an *** on many newslists, this one included. You are a financial risk -- as in folks wouldn't show up, including my lead instructor -- because of your posts. Your private emails had attitude, too. You passed illegally. I doubt the dive bombing was true -- it was probably just someone else's interpretation (maybe you passed too late, or maybe that was the place where you passed illegally). Our group has open passing for the advanced group -- don't know what you are talking about there (did you even listen at the driver meeting?).

Speed Ventures has been reputed as being an irresponsible group, so it's no wonder. I have never even heard of the other three-- are those drift groups, too? We're talking about DEs, remember? And if 37 is grandma, fine. At least this grandma can still drive faster than your sorry butt. And NO, I can care less about your 'challenge'. Based on how you claim you should be allowed to drive, I won't share a track with you if I can help it. If you see me at a race, you better watch your mirrors, because I WON'T cut you any slack on race day. And if you pull a stunt like you did at WSIR, I'll kick your sorry *** all the way up to timing and control.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

PS -- don't tell ME why I kicked you out of our group, Frank. You have no authority there. I have the facts straight, YOU are the one who keeps making **** up. If it's any easier on ya, you got kicked out cuz youz a turd/tard. Better?
Old 07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

There ya go again, judging me based on things happened on a forum and OTHER DE groups. If you are a fair person, you should've put me on probation for TEAM, and observe me closely on the next event to see it truly for yourself. If you wanna see my skillz and how I instruct I can easily show you my style if you'd ride with me for 3 laps. But as of now you're basing it on a bunch of hearsays.

As I've mentioned in the past you seem to think only yourself know how to host a safe DE. That just isn't true. SV is not irresponsible, they ALLOW THE DRIVERS to take up the responsibilities. They're not truly a DE org. as they don't have a true instructor program... just lots of open track times really. You don't see them hurting for biz do you? They host WAY MORE track days than TEAM.

What stunt are you talking about @ WSIR? Are you confused again? As for w2w with u. Plz, catch me if you can.

PS, SpeedTrialUSA, been around for years. DriftBattle = PrivateEvents, started in 2003, mostly drift events. I'm still with Redline which has grew a lot over last few years. Motorsport Club of Beverlly Hills, also been around for years and years is the cream of the crop for DE in California. Climb out of your little well grandma. And drifting IS DE ya dumb biiiach. It's about learning and practicing car control safely @ the track.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

You're funny. Hahahha. Get over yourself. STUSA, DriftBattle, SV, MCBH just to name a few.
Ha, you still instruct with a bunch of little independent groups, most of which I didn't know existed until you just posted a few letters. Yeah, that's something to brag about. I have some guesses as to how these "events" are run.

As for w2w with u. Plz, catch me if you can.
At 5 seconds per lap, it will only take her 18 laps to catch you as she laps you.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

And drifting IS DE ya dumb biiiach.
Normally, it's enjoyable just to make fun of the little monkey in a cage...quotes like these make me wish he had the guts to actually show his face at a race where matters could be handled more appropriately.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, so I'm not supposed to observe what you've done in other groups? You've got to be kidding me! You have a bad reputation! Why would I want a guy with a bad rap to be in my group? Several instructors commented on this, as well, which further led me to not want you with us. These instructors are the ones who have seen you at other DEs. Some of those folks I've known for more than five years! Get real!

I've heard that SV is not the best mostly because of just what you said -- no instructors. You can't just throw a novice on some place like Buttonwillow. Why do they host more events? Becuase the tracks in SoCal are cheaper than the ones up here. I host 10-15 a year, that's not exactly sitting on my ***. And I never said I was the only one to host a safe DE. I just said that SV has a bad reputation according to a couple dozen folks who have spoken of them. I won't run with them because of that reputation.

The stunt at WSIR was you versus a fellow SM racer. Your lap times at Sears and Thunderhill in a car more prepped than my SM is proof enough to me that I'd mop the paddock with you. But I can care less about proving anything to someone I wouldn't brag about beating to my friends. "Oh my God, I passed Frank Lin today!" will not be a topic of conversation in my group of racer buds.

Drifting is NOT DE, YOU dumb biiiach. And this Beverly Hills is not the cream of the crop in California, Driving Concepts is (as far as DE at least - I'm not talking about the ranks of Skip Barber or Jim Russell). Next in line to them would have to be Track Masters. You don't know what you are talking about, AGAIN. You really think SoCal is all that? Really??? GOOD! Stay down there.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Haha you IS funny. There're so many lies and hearsays that's been said about me that's not even true over the years if you wanna believe them all be my guest. I'll just say that let of them have no first hand experience. Most know me off the lame-o internet.

BTW, for years I didn't instruct for THILL school because I felt they dont' compensate the instructor enough. That's the only reason I never instructed for them. As I recall it was something like instruct a 3 street schools and get 1 test day. Screw that.

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...