Prepare yourself to be wow'd: The w00tMOBILE has taken it's avatar

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Brit6
Which is odd because i find the total opposite. I feel that beige interiors are more suited to types of cars that women drive, since beige is more of a women colour while black is a manly colour. Also beige gets dirrty much faster and stays that way. Do you also believe wood trim belongs on vehicles too?

The biggest factor is this one: Beige seems to be more a luxury colour while black is more sporty.
Wood trim will also be present in my car. I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side Do you think if I opted out for black seats the car would, hm, perhaps drive sportier?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Brit6
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are going to have to agree to disagree hahah there is nothing we have in common.

Nope, but it will look it

PS: I was only referring to the center console vents on the lexus, not the interior colour at all.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:38 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

We are going to have to agree to disagree hahah there is nothing we have in common.

Nope, but it will look it

PS: I was only referring to the center console vents on the lexus, not the interior colour at all.
This isn't good. I haven't thought about my buddies calling me a girly man based on my car's interior color. It's too late now, since the car is already sitting at the port What can I do to appear more manly while driving it?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 132 Likes on 61 Posts

I just want to know what makes a light colour interior attractive to some or a compass for that matter. They are all personal preference, i just would have thought that the majority of people would pick a black interior.
Why ... because I am tired of looking at black everyday on my daily driver (see pics) and I too like to make peace with my feminine side.
Attached Images      
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Received 408 Likes on 208 Posts

I am aware that all vehicles have options. I just want to know what makes a light colour interior attractive to some or a compass for that matter. They are all personal preference, i just would have thought that the majority of people would pick a black interior.
I would assume opinions are always welcome, that is one of the benefits of reading/participating in a forum like this, but do you really think your post would not offend? If not, then what point were you trying to get across? Rhetoric- no need to answer. I have a 2011 and your comments didn't sit well with me, either. But whatever, to each his own, indeed.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Brit6
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that just looks down right sexy!
Old 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
seankrider
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey w00t - looking at those pics, is it a Porsche, by any chance?

Old 02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
This isn't good. I haven't thought about my buddies calling me a girly man based on my car's interior color. It's too late now, since the car is already sitting at the port What can I do to appear more manly while driving it?
Ya big girl !!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:45 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Wow that just looks down right sexy!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by seankrider
Hey w00t - looking at those pics, is it a Porsche, by any chance?
I hear ya. I am not a big fan of all the fluff, but just could not turn down a sweet deal when I was in the market for a left over '09 PDK model equipped with all the performance options I wanted (like sports chrono, SPASM, 4 wheel drive) .
Old 02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mudman2
Ya big girl !!
Are you calling me fat?
Old 02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts

Amar, you tried, but I knew this thread would go off the rails eventually......
Old 02-10-2011, 08:20 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Thank you.

I hear ya. I am not a big fan of all the fluff, but just could not turn down a sweet deal when I was in the market for a left over '09 PDK model equipped with all the performance options I wanted (like sports chrono, SPASM, 4 wheel drive) .
could more than likely swap that console lid with someone on the site and not only pocket $300 but get a lid without logo so you only have the head rests and not triple threat of logo's
Old 02-10-2011, 09:25 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
Amar, you tried, but I knew this thread would go off the rails eventually......
It's okay Mike, what is a super bowl without commercial break or a half time
Regular programming will resume this weekend. I promise.

Originally Posted by rijowysock
could more than likely swap that console lid with someone on the site and not only pocket $300 but get a lid without logo so you only have the head rests and not triple threat of logo's
Riley, I like my cars to match the window sticker ... just in case I decide to show it for a concours say in a decade from now . Having said that I do want the PDK surround in dark grey natural leather with deviated stitching to match the rest of the car. Although the car came with full leather, there is cheap looking plastic around the PDK gear selector area.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:07 PM
JSF101
Burning Brakes

Received 170 Likes on 97 Posts
Default warning avoid this thread

shackamundo!!

w00t, you are too funny

was at the dealer and took some pics of an umber and cream interior, very striking but I fear I should not post them (warning, very light colored interior in combination with a dark color)

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
you are probably better off avoiding this thread now that you know what's in store. I have plenty of other options on my Cayenne to review.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
AppleChilli
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And in came a slight breeze...

I'm in love with my CS and could care less what someone/anyone says negative about it. If you're not paying the note... That said I'm open to construtive critism; nothing is perfect (the CS is close, but the CTT is closer (I guess).

That said, I would be interested to hear 1) what is more enticing 2) and more importantly what was the point? Salt maybe?

w00t, Please continue to let the good times roll!

Quick Reply: Prepare yourself to be wow'd: The w00tMOBILE has taken it's avatar