Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 12:11 AM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 501 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by arne
Any thoughts on this comment I saw on another forum? Has Fidelity changed their terms of coverage lately?
Nope, it is on all policies, but is not enforced. Fidelity understands that if we sell a policy from AZ to a customer in NY, the customer is not going to bring it to our door for repair.

Official RECARO Automotive Retailer: www.highline-autos.com/product-category/recaro/

Highline Autos Magazine - Volume XXI, Issue 03 https://bit.ly/3wTsNzM

The following users liked this post:
SteingoldVolvoCars (04-29-2023)
Old 04-29-2023, 07:52 AM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 117 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by jaymarcia
Hi Michael - will be looking to purchase Fidelity warranty in a few months. Does the quote include tax? If not, is there tax added? I haven’t gone through all the way to see if it does.
No sales tax is charged, as we are a RI dealer. Another reason our offerings are so popular. Get started below:

https://steingoldvolvocars.factorypr...ine-quote.html

Homepage: https://steingoldvolvocars.factoryprotect.com/

Get 100% Free Online Quote: https://factoryprotect.ratessys.com/ (Code: RENNLIST for $200.00 Member Discount)
Old 05-04-2023, 09:37 AM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default *New* Smart Vault Client Portal to store Fidelity Contracts | FactoryProtect.com

Hey all - just a note to update everyone on the newest addition to our site / we’ve created a SmartVault Client Portal that will store your Fidelity contracts that are purchased through us at FactoryProtect.com - from this point forward, we’ll be sending an account invitation with all orders and your contract will be stored in the cloud for easy access.

We’ll still be emailing your contract and sending a printed version via USPS, but from this point forward, it will also be available through the SmartVault for future reference.

Previous orders have not been uploaded to the system, but if you wish to have an account created, let me know - just send an email to Michael.Bernardo@factoryprotect.com and attach your signed PDF contract and I will get your account created and upload your document.

The system is one-sided, which means I’ll need to upload the documents on my end, but once the account is created, you’ll have full access to it, along with all terms/conditions.

The direct link is here: https://factoryprotect.smartvault.com/

It is also linked in the Navigation Menu on our homepage here: https://steingoldvolvocars.factoryprotect.com

Cheers to you all for the tremendous support and referrals!
The following users liked this post:
Cur (05-04-2023)
Old 05-05-2023, 09:43 AM
911trini
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

The Porsche dealership is offering this service contract Veritas Global Protection - Premier Plus. Does anyone have experience with this warranty Pros and Cons?
Old 05-08-2023, 11:57 AM
griskait
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteingoldVolvoCars
We are among the nations most veteran Fidelity sellers, and have helped RL members for years - our new portal is now live, and system has been adjusted to present max discounts. We will make a formal announcement of the new tool soon, but it’s fully live.

And we’ve also setup a giveaway contest to go along with the new announcement / click here to enter:https://steingoldvolvocars.factorypr...d_widget=45343
Thanks Mike
I got my Fidelity plan today veeeery expensive, but I had previous experience with them an d it is worth it.
MIke was punctual, present and professional.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:25 PM
macan2701
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price Increase May 1 on Fidelity?

I’ve been watching the Steingold prices for a while. Was there $100 or so increase on most plans recently? Waiting to get closer to 10k miles before I purchase but are mid-year price increases common?
Old 05-08-2023, 09:05 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 501 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by macan2701
I’ve been watching the Steingold prices for a while. Was there $100 or so increase on most plans recently? Waiting to get closer to 10k miles before I purchase but are mid-year price increases common?
The short answer is no, Fidelity does not raise pricing mid-year, reach out if you'd like to compare pricing, tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:22 PM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by macan2701
Hm, no adjustments to our system pricing recently. I’ll check the backend system to make sure all discounts are calculating correctly. Be sure to refresh your browser and cache/cookies to calculate the most current pricing.

Fidelity has their large batch price updates January 1st, with no heads-up on how they will change - our systems communicate and pull direct from them. We always stay up to date with our discounts and will check to make sure all is calculating correctly. Thanks for the heads up
Old 05-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Sam Anderson
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hm, no adjustments to our system pricing recently. I’ll check the backend system to make sure all discounts are calculating correctly. Be sure to refresh your browser and cache/cookies to calculate the most current pricing.

Fidelity has their large batch price updates January 1st, with no heads-up on how they will change - our systems communicate and pull direct from them. We always stay up to date with our discounts and will check to make sure all is calculating correctly. Thanks for the heads up
Hi Mike,

How much is the rennlist discount now? $200? Also whats the code? I am purchasing one tomorrow.

Thanks
Old 05-09-2023, 12:24 AM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sam Anderson
Hi Mike,

How much is the rennlist discount now? $200? Also whats the code? I am purchasing one tomorrow.

Thanks
Use RENNLISTMAX for $250.00 discount - glad to help!

And you'll also get complimentary access to our new SmartVault, which will store your contract online in the secure system. And for those who would like access to the SmartVault, even if you have a previous contract purchased elsewhere, sign up below and I can create your storage account. 100% free of charge - we setup a huge account and can have unlimited users. The system is great and will keep your vehicle protection plans stored in a secure online folder.

Request Free SmartVault Access: https://steingoldvolvocars.factorypr...martvault.html
The following 2 users liked this post by SteingoldVolvoCars:
Cur (05-10-2023), griskait (05-09-2023)
Old 05-13-2023, 07:51 PM
Tsgrayson
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Are GT type cars like the Speedster still not covered?
Old 05-13-2023, 07:54 PM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Read the Eligibility Requirements below for excluded vehicles. It’s very clear. Scroll to the bottom:

https://steingoldvolvocars.factorypr...onditions.html
Old 05-13-2023, 09:19 PM
BGLeduc
Rennlist Member

Received 109 Likes on 64 Posts

Read the Eligibility Requirements below for excluded vehicles. It’s very clear. Scroll to the bottom:

https://steingoldvolvocars.factorypr...onditions.html
Porsche GTS? Is that a new exclusion?
Old 05-13-2023, 09:30 PM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,494 Likes on 930 Posts

Originally Posted by BGLeduc
Wow! Good catch BGL. Note cars with ECU tunes are probably excluded too.
Old 05-13-2023, 10:00 PM
SteingoldVolvoCars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BGLeduc
Certainly not new - but again, it’s best to verify with the VIN decoder in the system, as if it pulls available coverage, you’ll be good to purchase from Fidelity.

Quick Reply: The Fidelity Platinum Megathread