Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

CPRacing: V3 Splitter/PICS....

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Dr. Dynamics
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Patrick,

Do you have side view pick. I'm sorta in the middle of a splitter decision making dilema. Yours or benji's since the other one is a more aesthetical purpose.

Great Job. Finally more splitter options!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:40 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Send me your e-mail, as I have reached my pic upload limit, to: CPRacing_aero@live.com

I'll dig out some hi-res shots. Also check out this thread, that has customer pics on it.

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...r-updated.html

Whichever way you wish to go you will be happy. Benny and Mark's splitter is a very attractive one that I am sure you would be happy with also.

Let me know if I can help.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Giacomo
Pro

Do you make a similar front splitter for a 968 race car or can you adapt the V3 to fit the front end of a 968?

Last edited by Giacomo; 03-08-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Animus
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone get theirs yet?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Animus
Anyone get theirs yet?
No but that girl in your avatar has beautiful eyes.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evil 944t
No but that girl in your avatar has beautiful eyes.
I had to go back and look again, the first time I didn't notice she HAD eyes...

Unboxed the V-1 this evening... then had to go change my pants... Good luck with the V-3 guys... I'll stick with the V-1 for now...
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

lol, I didn't realize she had a head??
Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 AM
CPR
Race Director

Originally Posted by Animus
Anyone get theirs yet?
I am trying to get the numbers from my shipping agent. I have been working 16-20hr days this week on power restoration due to the storm from Sunday/Monday. Given the conditions here Sun/Mon/Tues I doubt he did much as the roads were for the most part garbage.

As discussed in all the splitter threads the units are picked up by our agent/broker, then HE ships them out per the flat rate. This is how you only pay $30-$35 for packing and shipping. The by product of this process is that it does add a few days to the shipping.

To avoid these issues in the future I will now be shipping out everything. The down side is the shipping will now be closer to $60.00-$70.00.

Sorry for any inconvieneces this may have caused.

*****ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE THE SUPPORT ROD SIZES DESIRED! (10MM OR 16MM). IF NO SIZES ARE SPECIFIED THEY WILL NOT PICK ANY**********
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 AM
TonyG
Rennlist Junkie Forever

Originally Posted by CPR
I am trying to get the numbers from my shipping agent. I have been working 16-20hr days this week on power restoration due to the storm from Sunday/Monday. Given the conditions here Sun/Mon/Tues I doubt he did much as the roads were for the most part garbage.

As discussed in all the splitter threads the units are picked up by our agent/broker, then HE ships them out per the flat rate. This is how you only pay $30-$35 for packing and shipping. The by product of this process is that it does add a few days to the shipping.

To avoid these issues in the future I will now be shipping out everything. The down side is the shipping will now be closer to $60.00-$70.00.

Sorry for any inconvieneces this may have caused.

*****ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE THE SUPPORT ROD SIZES DESIRED! (10MM OR 16MM). IF NO SIZES ARE SPECIFIED THEY WILL NOT PICK ANY**********
Yo... CPR... Got mine (the V3) yesterday afternoon (3/5/09) So it arrived quickly. Not sure what the deal is with your shipper, but it seem like they did their work quickly with no problems.... so I wouldn't go firing people just yet...

I just was too busy/tired/exhausted from a ton of stuff to get online yesterday and acknowledge.

Anyway, I have to reroute an oil line, due to a radiator/radiator fan change, etc... so I figured I'd mount the V3 this weekend after I get done with that stuff and post a few pics.

Anyway, it looks good, and I'll put it to the test big time March 19/20/21

TonyG
Old 03-07-2009, 10:58 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CPR
Patrick, where do I include this info? I PP'ed you last week and didn't know about the SR sizes??? Where in this thread did you discuss the sizes and what were the concerns?
Old 03-07-2009, 06:19 PM
mikeroz
Advanced

Patrick,
are there any more of these left? Do you ship to UK?
Mike
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 AM
TonyG
Rennlist Junkie Forever

Got mine. Bolted up and installed. Looks good.

One thing that you should offer is a matching "plate" that extends from the rear most mounting holes (under the radiator support) to the front suspension cross member. It would be nice to close up that "hole".

And I have a couple of ideas for the V3.1 version :-)

TonyG
Old 03-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Van
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 64 Posts

Patrick, where do I include this info? I PP'ed you last week and didn't know about the SR sizes??? Where in this thread did you discuss the sizes and what were the concerns?
Hmm... I didn't see this info either. I'd like 10mm, please.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 PM
CPR
Race Director

Originally Posted by Van
Hmm... I didn't see this info either. I'd like 10mm, please.
Guys,
First let me apologize for the lack of quick responses. I've worked over 90hrs in 5 days last week on power restoration due to the snow/ice storm, which did not leave much time for anything else...yeah, I know...boo-hoo.

But....like a bad rash, I am back

The V3 orders that were slated for shipping last Monday/Tuesday went out Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. Everyone should have their units by THIS Friday...some sooner (Cali orders may be into Monday/Tuesday as you are 7-8 day ship via UPS).

Now, moving on....I was not in anyway clear enough about the support arms. My mistake. The goal was to give everyone an option, so they could get EXACTLY what they wanted, and not necessarily what I thought they wanted.

The choices are shown on the front pic of the V3. The interior supports are the 16's and the exterior supports are the 10's. Also, if you do not wish to have ANY supports, I can refund you $50.00 from the purchase price. No need to have something if you really do not want it.

For those who have already ordered, shoot me an e-mail @ CPRacing_aero@live.com with your preference of size OR state you wish no supports and I'll issue a PP refund. I'll send the supports out ASAP Priority once I have your selection.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.....
Old 03-10-2009, 12:46 AM
daigo
Burning Brakes

Sorry man, you're way too helpful. Stop it.

I think mine has arrived but I'm in Vegas on business and won't be back until next week. It's going to have to go straight on as I have a test day on the 22nd.

Quick Reply: CPRacing: V3 Splitter/PICS....