Notices

2010 Forza 3 - ALMS / ELMS ... Race Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 04:30 PM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

That's dedication Michel! You know that you can create a graphic, save it, and then apply it many times right? So for your stripes, you could do a set of 3 (where you have the staggered rectangles) and then save that as a graphic, and then apply it over and over... instead of doing each set of 3 each time! Is this what you did?

Anyway it looks great!

When are we starting up Sunday morning racing again!? I miss it... haven't really played Forza since.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:55 PM
michel944
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man. No I didn't save that as a graphic....Only on the car and in my liveries as a whole.

I think we will go back at it in October or November. The championship I just entered finishes in October and has a race about every three weeks from the Le Mans July 3rd race to the end.

These guys are not kidding my friend, try this : La Sarthe (current track) with a mandatory STOCK 742 PI GT3 RSR, I'm now turning 4:00.00's but to have a chance of winning I should do 3:55.00's...............
Old 07-17-2010, 09:38 PM
michel944
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forza update : I'm two races done in the Forza Le Mans Series I entered for the summer....After having worked on and practiced in the Falken RSR I was not happy with my relation with the car's handling so I went to the Rahal BMW M3 and it was a bit better but still something felt wrong so just for fun I decided to try the LMP1 cars, just in case...and fell in love with everything about the Porsche Spyder RS !!! I designed my own livery for it (the Pickett/Graf Muscle Milk car from the 2010 ALMS) and went for it ! Car is at 782 PI with mandatory Lexani wheels as a performance adjustment...

1st race : Le Mans - 3.5 hours...
qualification : 3rd - 3:16.59
race : 3rd (8 LMP cars total)

2nd race : Road America
qualification : 1st - 1:39.347
race : 3rd (8 LMP cars total)

Seriously these guys are real fast, I had to raise my game quite a bit !!! Practicing with the RSR I went at least 2 seconds faster than before on the tracks that we also raced in here...

Here's the new baby :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quick Reply: 2010 Forza 3 - ALMS / ELMS ... Race Schedule