P-Car: Highway 27 closed in both directions due to a serious two-car crash

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Jaak Lepson
Rest In Peace Jaak
Cable Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default P-Car: Highway 27 closed in both directions due to a serious two-car crash

Noticed this accident on the TV and it was a 1980's 911 CAB red in colour. Driver was airlifted to hospital.

Highway 27 closed in both directions due to a serious two-car crash

Web Staff, cp24.com

Highway 27 is closed in both directions between Major Mackenzie Drive and Rutherford Road in York Region due to a two-car crash on Friday afternoon.

York police say there was a head-on collision when the driver of vehicle, travelling southbound at a high speed, lost control and collided with a northbound car.

The driver suffered life-threatening injuries and a passenger in the same car suffered serious injuries. The driver was air-lifted to hospital, where he remains in critical condition.

A mother with three children was in the other vehicle and they suffered minor injuries.

There's no information on when the highway will reopen.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:56 PM
GTA_G20
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weird I heard about this yesterday and they only specified it was a convertable sports car, I thought to myself what are the chances it could be a porsche since it was "travelling at a high rate of speed"
Old 07-18-2010, 12:15 PM
PALETTE
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone hear anymore on this?
Old 07-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

this si what i asked about yesterday at the meet, i saw this on the 11pm News Friday Night...

Quick Reply: P-Car: Highway 27 closed in both directions due to a serious two-car crash