juan pablo montoya = biggest cry baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 11:40 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
There's a big difference between saying what you want and having ***** to do so (some times admitting defeat and saying nothing requires *****) and bitching like Montoya.
Listen to his interview, that's not a "***** talking" and/or saying what you want, that's a loser bitching.
Same thing with this cameraman incident, obviously the cameraman was at fault etc. but the outcry of Montoya is so damn hilarious!
"Miiirraaa" (or whatever he says, can anyone translate or is Mira his mom's name?) "Look at that!" (when he points at his hand). That whole scene is like Paris Hilton crying about losing a fingernail or something.
Tony Stewart probably would've punched the guy flat and be done with that.
You're entitled to your opinion...

Fact I've never seen JPM cry...something I can't say about Hakkinen, Barrichello...

In the camera incident don't you notice his wife getting between him the "****ing idiot" camera-man or his manager holding his arms ( stopping him from possibly punching the guy)...

And this your attempt at humor:
"Miiirraaa" (or whatever he says, can anyone translate or is Mira his mom's name?)

Makes you look dumb....

Lets see who has ***** to say and do and who doesn't, who's the cry baby?:

here comes mister big *****...

At least Michael should some ***** every now and then:

Say what you want about JPM he's a badass driver...

I'm out this going nowhere...I'll go and enjoy all GT3 RSR threads now! PEACE!
Old 01-28-2009, 11:49 AM
ew928
Owns the Streets
Needs Camber
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Earth to JPM.

Life is UNFAIR. Deal with it.
Everyone straps on their race car and drives their heart out.
Sometimes when everything works out, you come in first. Other times you don't.
You didn't accumulate the least time to do the 24hours and did not win.
But you sure sounded like a loser at the post race televised interview.

Telmex. Our phone service may or may not be the best.
But we will sure whine about it when our competitors perform better.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:51 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Getting number 1 status on the team is most important, why do you think they ALL fight for it...and for reasons way too complex JPM NEVER got that in F1. Williams was willing to but BMW was not and McLaren well let's just say Ron lied to JPM almost as bad as he did to Alonso.

Michael always got it (number 1 status), and this is what he was best at doing. You saw it this year when Massa, Hamilton and Alonso got the nod...how'd they do compared to their team mates? Kimi, Heikki and Nelsinho were the bitches something JPM wouldn't stand for and therefore he left.

Don't believe me...ask Kimi what he thought of the cars handling after a few tests during the year...not to his liking and does not fit his style. But Massa sure looked fast! This sport is a business with BILLIONS of Euros at stake everything has been thought out by the team, nothing is left to chance, much less in the hands of two drovers for them to decide who should be numero uno...
MJ, Please you know logic is not taken well here

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
There's a big difference between saying what you want and having ***** to do so (some times admitting defeat and saying nothing requires *****) and bitching like Montoya.
Listen to his interview, that's not a "***** talking" and/or saying what you want, that's a loser bitching.
Same thing with this cameraman incident, obviously the cameraman was at fault etc. but the outcry of Montoya is so damn hilarious!
"Miiirraaa" (or whatever he says, can anyone translate or is Mira his mom's name?) "Look at that!" (when he points at his hand). That whole scene is like Paris Hilton crying about losing a fingernail or something.
Tony Stewart probably would've punched the guy flat and be done with that.

The only reason Kimi don't sound like a whiny Bitch , Is because we can't understand him

Finn it's 2009 and FA is still the only 2 WDC in F1
The 2008 WDC is another Whiny Bitch

Look at Massa he kept all of that inside of him, he will get sick from the Pressa !

See a trend , whiny bitches are fast , quite bitches are slow
Old 01-28-2009, 12:14 PM
kojo911
Advanced

Default race

Brumos fans: they did a nice job of exploiting the rules, increased displacement over last year, no inlet restrictions, no compression restrictions, They drove a good race no doubt. But if you think for one second that it was a "fair" fight on hp, your dillusional or you don't know what your looking at.

Montoya fans: he made the race interesting fought hard, but w/ 1:30 to go I felt it was inevitable that he would get passed and he did. Still, I'm a fan, says what's on his mind as opposed to the bland corporate friendly statements that everyone runs w/. My guess is that grand am will slap porsche motored dp's w/ a weight penalty or inlet restriction.

Don't let your love of the mark cloud the facts. If you consider jpms statement of the facts whinnign then so be it.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

As are you to yours...

Fact I've never seen JPM cry...something I can't say about Hakkinen, Barrichello...
That's true, Hakkinen (or Barichello) crying was ****ed up, no doubt about that. I remember when I saw it, I was WTF is he crying for?! get a friggin' grip!

However, even Hakkinen never bitched like JPM does, don't try to say JPM is not a whiner because he so obviously is.

...In the camera incident don't you notice his wife getting between him the "****ing idiot" camera-man or his manager holding his arms ( stopping him from possibly punching the guy)...

And this your attempt at humor:
"Miiirraaa" (or whatever he says, can anyone translate or is Mira his mom's name?)

Makes you look dumb....
Yes, I notice his wife and manager, so? He would've never punched the guy, if he wanted, he could've, the wife & manager were not really holding him from doing anything.
He was pissed at the guy for a reason but the way he expressed himself was childish and just hilarious.
I mean seriously, you don't think that incident is funny and show him as bit of a cry baby? Honestly.

Can you translate what "Miraaa" means? Or is it a name? The way he says it, it might as well mean "mom" and I'm not trying to be funny.

I don't think my "Mira joke" makes me look any dumber than you trying to prove that outside of the track JPM is a tough guy and not a whiner.

...here comes mister big *****...
So instead of pointing to a red light, had Kimi gone to the reporters and said it was unfair etc., he would've had *****? Or started to push Lewis (with his helmet on!) couple of times? Please!

...At least Michael should some ***** every now and then:...
Exactly! He didn't whine to reporters the way JPM does although he wasn't such a ballsy guy when it comes to who your team mate it etc.

...Say what you want about JPM he's a badass driver...
I already said that. He is an awesome driver and the 24 displayed it well. It's his off track bitching that I don't like, as a driver, he's one of my favorites.

...I'm out this going nowhere...I'll go and enjoy all GT3 RSR threads now! PEACE!
Why not go an enjoy a nice Pastrami Reuben?!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

I'll be blunt how the hell do you get that JPM is stating that Brumos cheated in any way...IF, because I don't remember hearing or reading that, he said unfair, I can assure you he's strictly referring to the Grand-Am rules and how they, right now, favor the Porsche and in his eyes not fair.
I've got it recorded so I'll revisit it- but even if you are correct and he is referring to the rules it is still pissy and ungracious in losing IMO. They didn't complain about the rules last 3 years (maybe they did- I'm making this part up) or before the race this year and Team Ganassi got a lot of coverage- if they did, I missed it.

Complaining about the rules after losing is something my 6 yr old does on occasion which I will not countenance. JPM is a better driver than that and needs no excuses.

So if I can attempt to summarize a 10 page thread:

Thrilling race.
DD/Brumos drove a great and memorable race. As did JPM/Ganassi. DD was almost speechless in victory. Unfortunately JPM was not and was ungracious in defeat blaming rules and possibly others for loss.

p.s. BTW- pretty impressive thread length considering its Grand Am and not F1.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=A.Wayne;6225464]
Worst , he is an unscrupulous liar and steals his way to championships and if you really **** him off , he parks his car at the nearest deli in Monaco , during qualifying /QUOTE]

I thought it was a coffee shop

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
He is not a driver's Driver and will never be remembered as the greatest ever regardless of his record ...

At last we agree. Schumi did whine but it was about his equipment, not about other teams cheating.

In the overall picture Schumi is not qualified to carry the jock of Lauda or Stewart or Fangio in the talent department.

Like Stewart when he complained about safety issues Schumi did not make an *** of himself like the whiners JPM & Alonso. If F1 did not like the whining they would fine the drivers so they would shut up.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:20 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Anybody have this jpm whining clip on tape?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,204 Likes on 1,243 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Anybody have this jpm whining clip on tape?
2:54 starts the Montoya section:

Old 01-29-2009, 02:43 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ahhhh............ Yeah JPM is a whiner
Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

It appears Brumos DID CHEAT after all.

Now I ask you is that fair or unfair?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

At 3:56 Memo Rojas also has a go at Porsche for having too much power. But ends up taking a somewhat higher road than JPM.
Then Scott Pruett says what you would expect- somewhat boring but no whiner.

If the rules favor an unrestricted 4.0L maybe Ganassi should have considered that BEFORE the start of the race.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:46 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ritter v3.8
At 3:56 Memo Rojas also has a go at Porsche for having too much power. But ends up taking a somewhat higher road than JPM.
Then Scott Pruett says what you would expect- somewhat boring but no whiner.

If the rules favor an unrestricted 4.0L maybe Ganassi should have considered that BEFORE the start of the race.
The rules favor the flat 6 , it allows them to run 12lbs underweight
Old 01-29-2009, 04:07 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Hey where did everyone go
Old 01-29-2009, 04:09 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist