Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what! Hamilton has a valet now pedro ?
Attached Images   
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 PM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

Feel bad for Massa.
Ferrari @#@$^&!!!!!
Happy for Alonso & Nico...
Old 09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,722 Likes on 885 Posts

Originally Posted by f8vr993
Feel bad for Massa.
Ferrari @#@$^&!!!!!
Happy for Alonso & Nico...
+1 to all the above.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi
Ferrari this season reminds me of a Chinese fire drill, complete with the red vehicles and clowns driving.....

Props to Alonso for the win, although somewhat lucky, still well deserved, and well driven.
+1

It's back to all Italians there (after 10 years of International crew) and it's starting to show....

Poor Massa, had a sure victory in his hands. I actually thought Kimi drove well (he was one of the few how provided some passing) until he threw it all out the window. He's race was ****ed at the pit stop though but his screw up lost few contructors' points which was not good.

Congrats to Alonso (I bet Wayne's still having a woody), he owes a big thank you to his team's perfectly planned race strategy of having Nelsinho to pull the SC out...
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi
Ferrari this season reminds me of a Chinese fire drill, complete with the red vehicles and clowns driving.....

Props to Alonso for the win, although somewhat lucky, still well deserved, and well driven.
I have been been fire drills in the cities of Hong Kong and Singapore, they are much more organized than the Ferrari's season and the pit crew.

I thought the track was good, not great but good. They need to tweak it a bit.

The track was made by the guys who made Australia so there wil be some tweaks.

I like races in the far east.

But we need one here. Does anybody know of some hookers who like to do costume play to help Max and Bernie with their decision?

I would like Laguna Seca, Toyota ran a car at the Historics a couple of years ago. But I understand the course, hotel space, and private jet capacity of Monterey are too small.

Long Beach would be good, they have done it here before, dump the Indy cars.

Watkins Glenn would be good as well.

I love the Shanghai track.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,722 Likes on 885 Posts

Originally Posted by FGL28
Does anybody know of some hookers who like to do costume play to help Max and Bernie with their decision?
Three come to mind: A. Wayne, GhettoRacer, and Dez (wanna911)
Old 09-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
anyone here , Finn, come out, come out and take it like a man .....Big head fred has delivered ..................
LOL, Wayne you crack me up.

It's almost as if you really believe Fred ended up at the top of the podium off of a brilliant drive. Anyone who actually watched the race witnessed the unusual luck involved in the win.

He certainly put in a good drive, but the win was the result of the crazy circumstances of the race more than any particular brilliance in his drive. In much the same way one could look at Piquet's 2nd place finish in Germany and think that he was brilliant (however, look at how he got there and it takes a little of the amazement away).

As for Ferrari, what can be said.......what a total train wreck. The tifosi are going to be crazed after the performance the team put up this evening in Singapore.

At McLaren, it was a shame to see Hamilton enter for the first stop in a solid second and depart well back in the field.

Overall, the race was exciting to watch in spite of a city circuit that worked to minimize on track passing.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FGL28
I have been been fire drills in the cities of Hong Kong and Singapore, they are much more organized than the Ferrari's season and the pit crew.
+1

A shame for Massa and a choke for Kimi.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 PM
ew928
Owns the Streets
Needs Camber
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BrendanC
I want a fvcking picture of Masa driving down the pitlane with the hose attached with a big "FAIL" across the bottom.

There should also be great pics of the Ferrari 100m dash contestants hauling their fuel snake on their shoulders back to the Ferrari pit after they wrestled it off Massa's car.

So have any conspiracists chimed in about how Renault orders Piquet to wreck grandly right after Alonso as done his first pit stop?
Old 09-28-2008, 09:15 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
+1

It's back to all Italians there (after 10 years of International crew) and it's starting to show....

. I actually thought Kimi drove well (he was one of the few how provided some passing) until he threw it all out the window. He's race was ****ed at the pit stop though but his screw up lost few contructors' points which was not good.

FInn Spin

DO you realize it is becoming suicidal for monty to retain Raikkonen..
Monty should send Kimi home , tell him to take a break from the rest of the year ( makes it easier to announce his retirement ) and stick Luca Badoer in the car , worst case he brings in the same points as KR - zip , nada , naught . Kimi has no chance at the WDC and i did say watch him implode and not help Massa nor the team. Kimi again set FTD , again he had the best car on the grid , again he is not getting the job done .

YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPARE THIS NO 2 DRIVER TO A REAL WDC it is OK for you to like KR, but man up and admit he is not at the same level as FA or LH or even FM who has been more solid than KR over the 2 yrs.
1 WDC in 7 yrs with top teams makes him a very fortunate , well overpaid driver.....

Last edited by A.Wayne; 09-28-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
LOL, Wayne you crack me up.

It's almost as if you really believe Fred ended up at the top of the podium off of a brilliant drive. Anyone who actually watched the race witnessed the unusual luck involved in the win.

He certainly put in a good drive, but the win was the result of the crazy circumstances of the race more than any particular brilliance in his drive. In much the same way one could look at Piquet's 2nd place finish in Germany and think that he was brilliant (however, look at how he got there and it takes a little of the amazement away).

As for Ferrari, what can be said.......what a total train wreck. The tifosi are going to be crazed after the performance the team put up this evening in Singapore.

At McLaren, it was a shame to see Hamilton enter for the first stop in a solid second and depart well back in the field.

Overall, the race was exciting to watch in spite of a city circuit that worked to minimize on track passing.

Ray ...Spoken like a true ballwashing hallucinating, myoptic , pink triangle , loser ......

Ohhhhh, shame for Massa, Ohhh mmmmy , a choke for Kimi , well another choke... LOL...
Keep it up kiss of death ray , your last 2 picks had their employment terminated from Ferrari
now you want to jump ship to hamilton. Well ladies and gents you heard it hear first.
If Monty pays enough for FA and he is in at Ferrari in 09 Raylene will become a Hamilton fan
remember dat ........................................................................ .....................................
Old 09-28-2008, 09:33 PM
PTurbo965
Team Owner

Received 1,657 Likes on 1,063 Posts

Originally Posted by ew928
So have any conspiracists chimed in about how Renault orders Piquet to wreck grandly right after Alonso as done his first pit stop?
I admit that it had crossed my mind that Renault had finally found a use for Nelson that he could probably get right and that no one would question.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:36 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PTurbo965
I admit that it had crossed my mind that Renault had finally found a use for Nelson that he could probably get right and that no one would question.
LOL.....................yeah
Now what is the reason for Ferrari to have KR....I know ,I know KR is the white powdery substance in the driver's seat.....in this year's FIA conspiracy give away. Prize !

A WDC and 100 million dollars... bap nanna babop .................................................
Old 09-28-2008, 09:50 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 811 Likes on 438 Posts

Hey! Who's calling me big head Fred?

DVR'd the race but got a "little bit" of a spoiler at the Auto-X I was driving today that no "red cars" made the podium. I figured it rained and Ferrari fell apart as usual. Guess I was wrong but only about the precipitation. Ouch...

Unfortunately because of the safety car(s) the race ran over and the recording got cut off with a lap to go. I wanted to see the podium/press conference to see how much Fragile Freddy was fooling himself into thinking he actually won that race.

Oh, and he wasn't the only big head Fred winning today. I won my Auto-X which is about as significant as Alonso's win, especially considering I only beat a slew of Miata's and pimped out WRX's and Evo's and one other 911. I did take an Elise though but that driver is fatter than me which in an Elise is a major handicap.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

I guess you where right , Alonso was stealing your name Big head fred at an Auto-x

Renault celebrate 'needed' victory

By Jonathan Noble Sunday, September 28th 2008, 18:30 GMT

Renault technical director Bob Bell says Fernando Alonso's surprise victory in the Singapore Grand Prix was much needed to help lift spirits at the team.

After a huge effort this season to improve the competitiveness of the R28, the French car manufacturer capitalized brilliantly on a perfectly-timed safety car period to see Alonso bring them their first win since 2006.

And Bell says the fact the victory came after a desperately unlucky qualifying, where a fuel feed problem left Alonso down in 15th on the grid, made it even better for everyone.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: 2008 SIngapore GP , News ,Updates, Results..