Where are the Kimi detractors 08

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 08:25 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ray,

You are in need of medication , LOL, unbelievable Steel bottom on the way ......
Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,491 Likes on 2,079 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Alonso and levelheadedness
Oxymoron...
Old 03-04-2008, 08:40 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by flight747
Oxymoron...

Beat schumacher twice something must be there and i know you thought stomacher's to be level headed , even after the many bone headed moves he has made over his career .......
Old 03-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Oxymoron...
Wayne is blind to it.....
Old 03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ms was beaten to WDC by these drivers ,

1. Hakkinen
2. Damon Hill
3. JV
4. Alonso

By your numbnut opinion none of these where any good, means schumacher where beaten by Hacks, only a hack could be beaten by other hacks ........
with that we are now in agreement ....
Old 03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

JV-- Hack

Hill - Semi Hack

Hakkinen -- Good

Alonso -- story is yet to be finalized. Equipment was good at Renault and then was outshined by a rookie. 2008 will define what he can do. I personally expect more from Renault with him back and he will NOT allow Renault to give Pinky equal status as McLaren did with Hamilton.

As far as my comment as Alonso being levelheaded, his cracking under pressure when he loses point leads is well documented and tends to lash out at everyone. Don't cry to the media.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

So Schumacher was beaten by 1 hack, a semi-hack and a driver that was good , LOL, this would make schumacher a good driver himself at best , as he had a full team . mgr /tire supplier etc, etc ,, behind him. I would agree with this , schumacher was a good driver , at best , hence he was beaten by a hack and a semi-hack.....

Amazing as all the above where good drivers and When JV had a car he made schumacher look stupid more than once , Mika did it pretty often and who can forget damon's victory in japan 94 in the wet , putting it to schumacher , hacks don't put in drives like that or win WDC against someone who is worthy. You constantly demean other WDC and promote schumacher , in the end he is as good as the hacks that beat him or the one's that he beat , if Alonso after putting the hurting on Schumacher 2 yrs in a row is a hack or just good , then schumacher himself is at best one himself.....as all he has ever beaten to a wdc are average joe's or just plain hacks....

Last edited by A.Wayne; 03-04-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Grow up Wayne, you know there is more to the equation than the driver. You know JV walked into a situation where he had the best equipment. Ask Alonso about having the best tires or luck. There are other variables. Did MS have good equipment, yes, but not always. He took **** equipment to begin with and with a team of very good people made it smell like a rose, but he had a hand in the entire process and did what is extremely difficult, maintained the dominance for a long period of time until the many rule changes finally stopped the Ferrari locomotive.

Don't drag me down this road again, we've talked about this at length. By your logic, or lack thereof, Hamilton is better than MS because he beat Alonso who beat MS, etc. etc.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Grow up Wayne, you know there is more to the equation than the driver. You know JV walked into a situation where he had the best equipment. Ask Alonso about having the best tires or luck. There are other variables. Did MS have good equipment, yes, but not always. He took **** equipment to begin with and with a team of very good people made it smell like a rose, but he had a hand in the entire process and did what is extremely difficult, maintained the dominance for a long period of time until the many rule changes finally stopped the Ferrari locomotive.

Don't drag me down this road again, we've talked about this at length.
Schumacher had the best team/tire/engine/contract/strategist/luck when he won all of his championships.. so give me a break .......so why even mention this when discussing Alonso , schumacher lost in 05 because he did not have a clue how to save his tires , he lost in 06 , because he was just plain out driven and then he out smarted himself and threw away valuable points , he had the best car on the grid period since 2000...... and the only reason why he had a look in in 06 was
1. the fiiinggg Bs penalty against renault causing a complete redesign mid season
2, Phantom penalties against renault and alonso , gave him a look in as Alonso struggled with a poor end of season chassis.

Schumacher threw away valauble points when his dark side showed it's head again at Monaco , it was a well won championship by Alonso and to all that have beaten him in the past. they where not just good , they where great drivers in their own right and to demean them would be to demean schumachers accomplishments also.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Quick pro quo Clarise: More complete driver, MS or FA?
Don't ask Wayne that.....you already know what he's going to say.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

If Ferrari had been on Michelin tires in 2005, can one argue that he could not use tires, but all Bridgestone runners were f'ed up that year because of the equipment. Everyone knew that. Yet MS never threw Bridgestone under the bus. I could only image what Alonso would have done in the same situation.

Did Ferrari have a good car consistantly after 2000. Yes, I said that. When did MS come to F... in the late 90's to build that car. Best team leader in the history of F1 and all the hardware to prove it. Try looking at the scoreboard Wayne, it doesn't lie.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

You know it had been quiet in the F1 threads. Wayne comes in throws the same crap around and uses the same arguments.

I'm going to sit back and see Alonso implode and laugh my *** off like I did last year God save wayne if another rookie comes in and cleans his clock.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Why is Alo screaming Clarice? Maybe the slaughter of the spring lambs is about to begin.....

In Australia no less.

Do you still hear the awful Alo screaming from '07 in your sleep Wayne?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrHehFzVtk
Old 03-04-2008, 09:35 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

And you.... you remind me of the Fredo of the 3 Amigos. What's this hiding crap.

Quick Reply: Where are the Kimi detractors 08