Where are the Kimi detractors 08

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 09:51 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray S
Why is Alo screaming Clarice? Maybe the slaughter of the spring lambs is about to begin.....

In Australia no less.

Do you still hear the awful Alo screaming from '07 in your sleep Wayne?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrHehFzVtk

No i remember the boos for crap like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJt9...eature=related

or the laughter when he is passed like this after dirty driving ( his speciality)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4uNSYTnhnA

Or what about this one , deafening huh

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltbjrLorp84
Old 03-04-2008, 09:55 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by flight747
And you.... you remind me of the Fredo of the 3 Amigos. What's this hiding crap.
Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side when dealing with Sir A. Wayne; for you are not a Rennlist F1 Jedi yet.....
Old 03-04-2008, 10:36 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,267 Likes on 1,928 Posts

Ray,

Q up the youtube scene in the Godfather when Fredo says, "I can handle things. I'm smart, not dumb like they say and I want respect."
Old 03-05-2008, 04:27 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Alonso is faster than Kimi, Alonso beat Schumacher/ Brawn/todt combination twice , only other person during that era to do so , Hakkinen , Kimi never did ,
Alonso is a more complete package than Kimi , who just drinks , drive then drink again, fast yes , but we have yet to see a really serious Raikonen .

Hamilton is more talented and faster than Kimi and the rest in F1 as a matter of fact , if his maturity ripens this year he will beat kimi , if not he will implode again .... he is only currently surpassed by Alonso experience and levelheadedness, we will see if he mature's to that level.
LOL, the only reason you hang on Hamiltons sack now is because he beat your long distance boyfriend Alonscryandflipmeoutoverrookie.

Better get used to it because he will get beaten by about 1/3 of the field due to the Renault being **** and there is nothing he can do about it, no matter how his spying/cheating buttpal Del la Poser is running the "Renault is sandbagging " BS.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:06 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pole position
LOL, the only reason you hang on Hamiltons sack now is because he beat your long distance boyfriend Alonscryandflipmeoutoverrookie.

Better get used to it because he will get beaten by about 1/3 of the field due to the Renault being **** and there is nothing he can do about it, no matter how his spying/cheating buttpal Del la Poser is running the "Renault is sandbagging " BS.

LOL, MS had enough , so i see you are up for air
Old 03-05-2008, 09:40 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Kimi, downplay his chances

LOL, Kimi downplays, hammy up plays......

Kimi Raikkonen has played down any suggestions that, as reigning world champion and with Ferrari's rapid new F2008, he could be set to dominate the 2008 season.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...05101200.shtml
Old 03-18-2008, 10:52 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Hey , Almost forgot , Kimi drove like dog doo doo last weekend

Todt has left Ferrari , completly all Alfredo's men are now on board , amigos prepare

Todt steps down as Ferrari CEO

www.autosport.com
Old 03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey , Almost forgot , Kimi drove like dog doo doo last weekend

Todt has left Ferrari , completly all Alfredo's men are now on board , amigos prepare

Todt steps down as Ferrari CEO

www.autosport.com
Kimi made two mistakes last weekend. However, ultimately he was failed by his car and his team. He certainly didn't have much trouble passing Alonso and would have finished much higher if his car didn't let go.

(Prediction, get ready for the A. Wayne "but Alonso was driving a dump truck" speech)
Old 03-19-2008, 12:34 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Kimi made two mistakes last weekend. However, ultimately he was failed by his car and his team. He certainly didn't have much trouble passing Alonso and would have finished much higher if his car didn't let go.

(Prediction, get ready for the A. Wayne "but Alonso was driving a dump truck" speech)
Hmmmm, you need to look at the race again mi amigo.............
Old 03-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pole position
LOL, the only reason you hang on Hamiltons sack now is because he beat your long distance boyfriend Alonscryandflipmeoutoverrookie...
I don't often agree with you Pole but this I have to.

Wayne is now praising Hamilton because his favourite Alonso was beaten by him (and as a rookie). This whole Alonso is better than Kimi, Hamiton is better than Kimi etc. is getting really old.

And hey, at the same time Kovalainen is slow, yet he did the same quali time in his FIRST RACE with McLaren as your now best Hamilton, so which way it is? Kovalainen sucks or Hamilton is great?
(if you look at fuel loads & how much that affects the times, those 0.3 secs that Kovalainen was slower with heavier fuel load, they were equally fast in 3rd quali).
Old 03-19-2008, 10:53 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

With todt stepping away from Ferrari , it will be interesting to see how this affects Kimi and Massa , as the team in true Italian fashion will look for a scapegoat ...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

With todt stepping away from Ferrari , it will be interesting to see how this affects Kimi and Massa , as the team in true Italian fashion will look for a scapegoat ...
However since Kimi's next year team mate will be Vettel, at least both of their race drivers are from outside of Italy.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:10 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

I thought next year's prima driver is going to be Alosno? At least that's what Wayne says, and he is the gospel here!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Kimi would have won at least one other WDC, if only he had been given a reliable car at McLaren. His championship last year was well deserved. However, with Ferrari unraveling quickly, Kimi is going to be left with making desperate moves like he tried at Melbourne. When you don't have technical excellence and brilliant strategy on your side, you have to make up for it with ballsy driving.

Kimi can do that, but will it be enough? I think not given the level at which other teams are performing: McLaren, BMW, Williams. Kimi will finish the season far higher then his teams abilities would dictate, as long as his car is still running by race end.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:14 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

And I think the future for Vettel is very uncertain as it looks to be a couple of teams who have claimed the rights to his future. One thing seems certain, he is quite good. Imagine if he got into a Mac along side of Hamilton. I think we would see alot of whinning from Hamilton!

Quick Reply: Where are the Kimi detractors 08