2007 GP Brasil de Fórmula 1

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PeanutinCA
This is actual quotes from Bernie? I'm stupified! I don't think I can spend another dollar at Bernie's events? I used to attend the GP's in Australia but, not now, not after comments like this. Kimi and Fernando should both go over and kick his ***. What an *******. Where were these comments made, if I may ask?

P.D.
I had posted this over a month ago , you can google it or search for the thread ..
Old 10-23-2007, 10:49 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mitch236
Very funny indeed! I will say it now though, if Hamilton becomes a multiple WDC, he will become uncontrollable. Want to see a primadonna? Let's see how Hamilton handles himself if he wins a couple of WDC's. I'll wager he makes Alonso look like a saint!
He already has, mate , He already has.........
Old 10-23-2007, 10:54 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
He already has, mate , He already has.........
You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I had posted this over a month ago , you can google it or search for the thread ..
Wayne,

I remember you've posted about this before but I think that interview was originally published during Chinese GP weekend (October 5th-7th)...

Regardless, these are Bernie's words, and still nothing from him regarding Brazil, nor new WDC... What a jackass he is...
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Bernie is a much bigger A-hole than Ron Dennis.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:35 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M758

Well FInn , everyone,
next year Kimi will be the one in the hot seat not Alonso ,hence
" Where are all the Kimi detractors " for 08 ...

We will see how Kimi shines being under the same Microscope and if the Finn can handle it ....
Old 10-23-2007, 12:53 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

If Lewis hadn't dis-obeyed, the agreed upon (by him included) team strategy/orders in Hungary....

And to all that say that Alonso whines...do you still consider it whinning when afterwards you find out it's true...If Senna had done it, we'd all be saying he's just telling it how it is or that's ballsy to just come out say what's on his mind/or in this case what was going on...

The only time (of course I'm playing the results/hindsight is 20-20) that I consider Alonso to be whining is when he wrongfully (IMHO) complained about the Renault team in 2006.

This year...he was just letting all of us know what was going on.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Nano
Racer

Originally Posted by M758
Bernie always says these stupid comments that the world could easily do without .I also recall him saying earlier in the season that Alonso would win the WDC as he had more experience, and he was hoping Mclaren would have issues so Ferrari could catch up and we could have a 4 drivers battle. This pissed off RD in no small measure.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:13 PM
ked
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Bernie is a much bigger A-hole than Ron Dennis."
now, THERE'S a competition... must throw in Max Mosely for the trifecta.
as for Ferrari, it's a separate case entirely, more akin to the Vatican under the Borgias...
Old 10-23-2007, 01:34 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What the F is Hamilton doing on the main page of the Formula 1 website?

HELLO… raikkonen won the world championship and Hamilton blew it!! Put the new world champ on the main page, not the loser.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,335 Likes on 1,974 Posts

Well FInn , everyone,
next year Kimi will be the one in the hot seat not Alonso ,hence
" Where are all the Kimi detractors " for 08 ...

We will see how Kimi shines being under the same Microscope and if the Finn can handle it ....
Disagree (shocking, isn't it). Kimi's personality is that he just doesn't care. He doesn't care what Bernie thinks, what the press thinks, what anyone thinks. Kimi doesn't feel the pressure, because he seems to be indifferent.

You get the feeling that if he won the WC, that would be cool, but if he didn't, there is always next year. That's why he's the Iceman. Hamilton was quite the opposite and when he said prior to Brazil that he wasn't thinking about the WC at all, I knew he was gripping. He probably couldn't sleep and was consumed by it all. The two weeks to think about his blunder in China was the worse thing for him.

We'll see in 08. 2007 had it's ups and downs, but overall, the most deserving guy, to say nothing of his likeability, won the WC. McLaren reaped what it sowed.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3Pete
Disagree (shocking, isn't it). Kimi's personality is that he just doesn't care. He doesn't care what Bernie thinks, what the press thinks, what anyone thinks. Kimi doesn't feel the pressure, because he seems to be indifferent.

You get the feeling that if he won the WC, that would be cool, but if he didn't, there is always next year. That's why he's the Iceman. Hamilton was quite the opposite and when he said prior to Brazil that he wasn't thinking about the WC at all, I knew he was gripping. He probably couldn't sleep and was consumed by it all. The two weeks to think about his blunder in China was the worse thing for him.

We'll see in 08. 2007 had it's ups and downs, but overall, the most deserving guy, to say nothing of his likeability, won the WC. McLaren reaped what it sowed.
Pete,
i was talking about " OUR FINN" not Kimi !

Pressure and Kimi , if they try to stop him from drinking , PRESSURE kicks in, F with his Alcohol and he will go ballistic MS raced for the records, Kimi races to celebrate , He is the Finnish " Andy Capp " After winning the WDC , i was expecting him to be singing ' the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire ' during the press conference , the man was already drinking the champagne before the ceremony , He is too numb to feel pressure ...........

Mclaren won't win **** next year if there is only Hammy leading the attack ......
Old 10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 138 Posts

Funny no one compares Lewis Hamilton's rookie year to Jacques Villeneuves. JV also had 4 wins in 1996 and finished second in points. He also had 3 poles. Hopefully Lewis will not make the same career mistakes that JV did.

I can't wait for next year. Depending on where Alonso lands, we should have another 4 way battle for the WDC.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:28 PM
ked
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Kimi races to celebrate , He is the Finnish " Andy Capp " "
what a terrible motive. to paraphrase Lincoln, if I were a F1 Team owner, I'd order a case of whatever he's drinkin' for ALL my drivers...
Old 10-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Russ Murphy
Drifting

Originally Posted by ked
"Kimi races to celebrate , He is the Finnish " Andy Capp " "
what a terrible motive. to paraphrase Lincoln, if I were a F1 Team owner, I'd order a case of whatever he's drinkin' for ALL my drivers...

Quick Reply: 2007 GP Brasil de Fórmula 1