Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:13 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,335 Likes on 1,974 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Pete,
Alonso did well, he finished second in WDC points while having to race Mclaren and Ferrari to do so.........
I don't care where Alonso finished. As Ricky Bobby once said, "If your not first, your last".

I'm still drinking the Asti!!!! (not unlike Kimi that took a swig of the bubbly even before the trophy presentations) I think no one is happier than me, with the exception of the Flying Finn!!!! The most improbable WC happened!!! I thought Kimi had the slightest of chances, but everything fell into place

Hey Wayne I LOVE THIS.....

Alonso did as best he could, but he had nothing for the Ferraris. The key was Hamilton's mistake in China, not Brazil. Eventhough Hamilton went off on the 1st lap, the key was the slightest of gearbox trouble that sent him down to 18th. It never happened before and never happened again, but there is proof what comes around, goes around.

I thought Alonso looked quite smug on the podium with a thumbs up and huge smile before the national anthems. I'm sure if not him, better Kimi than LH.

I give the biggest credit to Ferrari as a team. They led the WC after only 2 races this year, after the first race in Australia and after the last race. They battled with reliability problems in the early part of the year and battled back chipping away little by little.

HUGE Credit must go to Chris Dyer, Schumachers former race engineer and now Kimis race engineer. Kimi was always hard on equipment and started off the year with problems. I think he and others at Ferrari told him to win at the slowest pace possible and conserve the car. The last 17 laps of this race I waited for something to happen on his car, but it never did. (I was too busy screaming at the BMWs and Williams not to take each other out and give the WC to Hamilton).

Wayne, now you can't say "At least win one and then talk" to the finn, because he's got one WC and more importantly, the monkey off his back.

Great race and more importantly, a fitting end to this crazy year. Alot of people said that if either McLaren driver's won the WC, it would be a tainted WC. No more. Kimi winning was the best thing that could have happened for F1. The Iceman has cometh.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:33 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Psst, Hey, stay away from stinky Pete , His driving is worst than his F1 analysis..
Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2007, 02:39 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Psst, Hey, stay away from stinky Pete , His driving is worst than his F1 analysis..
Don't hate, Wayne. Can't you be happy for me?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:41 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Certain posters always claimed that Ferraris previous driver was a fabricated champ and needed team orders to win...................it comes as no surprise that same posters have their lips sealed about their hero winning the championship and completly ignoring the fact that the current WDC needed team orders TODAY to clinch the title TODAY, yeah , lol, no orders, no getting by his team mate. So using the same wisdom of self proclaimed experts, this is a fake WDC............

LH showed a major crack in his armor, he can't take the pressure and I don't think he will ever completly conquer it. Sitting with his dad under that umbrella was a comical sight and not the sign of confidence or toughness.

Alonso, well, beat by his mentally wrecked greenhorn teammate and like last year uninspired drives in the last two races only hoping for mechanical failures of his opponents does not speak to well of his abilities. He has to be careful not to fall into the JV syndrom, big mouth, does not get along with anybody, hardly a nice word for the techs or the team and despite being a 2x WDC only tier 2 teams are interested in hiring him. If Daimler really sacks him he has some soul searching to do because he knows that only Ferrari / Mac are going to be the top dogs next year ..................no Renault or red Bull are going to change that and he ain't got no chance in hell getting into the wild card next year, BMW.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:46 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3Pete
Don't hate, Wayne. Can't you be happy for me?
Hate , LOL, wrong guy pete ... the hater ^ rests above , he still has,nt been able to get over FA pounding MS out of 2 WDC and the Kimster getting him fired , at least you with top notch medical help , have some control ( it does jump out sometimes this hate thingy with you Ms guys) ..
Pole MS whole career was orchestrated , If Kimi wins 7 WDC with Massa constantly mover over and Giving up victories , then i will agree , Kimi would be another Hollywood WDC like MS , until then , the only words out of your mouth , should be congrats...
Old 10-22-2007, 02:51 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pole position
Certain posters always claimed that Ferraris previous driver was a fabricated champ and needed team orders to win...................it comes as no surprise that same posters have their lips sealed about their hero winning the championship and completly ignoring the fact that the current WDC needed team orders TODAY to clinch the title TODAY, yeah , lol, no orders, no getting by his team mate. So using the same wisdom of self proclaimed experts, this is a fake WDC............

LH showed a major crack in his armor, he can't take the pressure and I don't think he will ever completly conquer it. Sitting with his dad under that umbrella was a comical sight and not the sign of confidence or toughness.

Alonso, well, beat by his mentally wrecked greenhorn teammate and like last year uninspired drives in the last two races only hoping for mechanical failures of his opponents does not speak to well of his abilities. He has to be careful not to fall into the JV syndrom, big mouth, does not get along with anybody, hardly a nice word for the techs or the team and despite being a 2x WDC only tier 2 teams are interested in hiring him. If Daimler really sacks him he has some soul searching to do because he knows that only Ferrari / Mac are going to be the top dogs next year ..................no Renault or red Bull are going to change that and he ain't got no chance in hell getting into the wild card next year, BMW.

Flying Finn, along with other posters needs to get a grip with reality especially when hundreds of millions of dollars, pounds or Euros are at stake. I've said it before, I'll say it again, the rules are written in such a manner that it makes too much sense to favor a driver over the next. What the hell was Massa supposed to do, win the race and have Kimi lose the WC?

Massa is the new Barricello and he knew it once he stepped up on that podium. Alonso was happier to be up on that podium than Massa. You know what Massa, if you don't want to be up there, don't accept the $15m that Ferrari pays you and tear up that contract you just signed.

As far as Wayne is concerned, he always said Schumacher won because he was the clear #1 favored driver in his team, but then cried like a little girl, not unlike Alonso, when Alonso was not given the #1 status that he was supposedly promised. How does that taste now?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:56 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pete,

Could not have said it better. Some people will always apply double standards.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Flying Finn, along with other posters needs to get a grip with reality especially when hundreds of millions of dollars, pounds or Euros are at stake. I've said it before, I'll say it again, the rules are written in such a manner that it makes too much sense to favor a driver over the next. What the hell was Massa supposed to do, win the race and have Kimi lose the WC?

Massa is the new Barricello and he knew it once he stepped up on that podium. Alonso was happier to be up on that podium than Massa. You know what Massa, if you don't want to be up there, don't accept the $15m that Ferrari pays you and tear up that contract you just signed.

As far as Wayne is concerned, he always said Schumacher won because he was the clear #1 favored driver in his team, but then cried like a little girl, not unlike Alonso, when Alonso was not given the #1 status that he was supposedly promised. How does that taste now?
Pete making false accusations again

I said MS had a contract preventing his teammates from racing him, His was a hollywood scripted WDC, The same carp they are trying to do for Hamilton , The hollywood ending failed.... Today.

When Massa starts Doing crap like this ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdzu-fqrWxQ

then we can talk , until them the only thing out of yours and Pole Position Pie hole should be CONGRATS TO THE FINN.....
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Nano
Racer

Exactly, that has always been the original plan, team orders are woven into F1, the way I see it, it's whe whole point of having 2 cars per team. FIA does not want team orders anymore? Allow one driver per team... otherwise, there will always be team orders in one form or another.

The team has to work with 2 drivers, whathever makes the team work is fine by me. Team orders or no team orders. Whathever works is better then the redicule of a team Mclaren displayed this year.

I said MS had a contract preventing his teammates from racing him, His was a hollywood scripted WDC, The same carp they are trying to do for Hamilton , The hollywood ending failed.... Today.
But it worked, and they won, and they were happy, and they were successful, and they harvested 6 consecutive WCC and 5 consectuve WDC.

Last edited by Nano; 10-22-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:20 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
Exactly, that has always been the original plan, team orders are woven into F1, the way I see it, it's whe whole point of having 2 cars per team. FIA does not want team orders anymore? Allow one driver per team... otherwise, there will always be team orders in one form or another.

The team has to work with 2 drivers, whathever makes the team work is fine by me. Team orders or no team orders. I prefer clear honest team orders then the redicule of a team Mclaren displayed this year.
If we're going to be totally honest here, Ferrari was the team that was the most equitable with each driver. When it appeared Massa had fallen too far back, then Kimi was favored, but not before.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:22 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Pete making false accusations again

When Massa starts Doing crap like this ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdzu-fqrWxQ

then we can talk , until them the only thing out of yours and Pole Position Pie hole should be CONGRATS TO THE FINN.....
Oh really Wayne. Perhaps you saw the MS contract because your a high powered international talent agent that reviewed the details? Or maybe it was posted on youtube or someother forum you regularly contribute to. Talk about false assumptions
I guess as a two time WC, Alonso wasn't as revered as you might see him? He didn't have the pull to keep his #1 status as a rookie with equal tires, car and equipment showed more promise? Funny how Hamilton cracked under the pressure of the moment, but never was intimidated by a 2 time WC? As I said, a fraudulent WC that Alonso.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:36 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Oh really Wayne. Perhaps you saw the MS contract because your a high powered international talent agent that reviewed the details? Or maybe it was posted on youtube or someother forum you regularly contribute to. Talk about false assumptions
I guess as a two time WC, Alonso wasn't as revered as you might see him? He didn't have the pull to keep his #1 status as a rookie with equal tires, car and equipment showed more promise? Funny how Hamilton cracked under the pressure of the moment, but never was intimidated by a 2 time WC? As I said, a fraudulent WC that Alonso.

Very reasonable assumption Pete,

Hmmm ,

1. Alonso 2 WDC, not given the respect of his rookie teammate , has to drive against Team Mclaren and Ferrari , because he is a Fraudulent WDC...

Situation 2.

7WDC champion is Fired and replaced by Finnish Wonder Boy with No WDC to his name and is paid the same Salary as the Fired 7 WDC, Wow you are right Pete ....i See the respect .......imagine another 5 and Alonso has this to look forward to, you think they will fire KImi if he wins 7 ? looks like it's better if you don't win any , like Hammy ....
Old 10-22-2007, 03:40 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Very reasonable assumption Pete,

Hmmm ,

1. Alonso 2 WDC, not given the respect of his rookie teammate , has to drive against Team Mclaren and Ferrari , because he is a Fraudulent WDC...

Situation 2.

7WDC champion is Fired and replaced by Finnish Wonder Boy with No WDC to his name and is paid the same Salary as the Fired 7 WDC, Wow you are right Pete ....i See the respect .......imagine another 5 and Alonso has this to look forward to
Monti made a calculated business decision as he thought it better to get rid of a great driver sooner rather than later. His gamble paid off today, but history must still be written. For all we know Kimi could be under a table right now in Sao Paolo with a 5th of Finlandia gone in each hand. At the post race conference, he said something about partying for a month!

Do you honestly think Hamilton respected Alonso? Sure didn't look like it.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 AM
Nano
Racer

Monti made a calculated business decision as he thought it better to get rid of a great driver sooner rather than later. His gamble paid off today, but history must still be written. For all we know Kimi could be under a table right now in Sao Paolo with a 5th of Finlandia gone in each hand. At the post race conference, he said something about partying for a month!

Do you honestly think Hamilton respected Alonso? Sure didn't look like it.
Hint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpSWCVIOKA
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 AM
Nano
Racer

Quick Reply: 2007 GP Brasil de Fórmula 1