Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 06:46 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this one is better. this guy's day job is captain of a fish boat I think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T2ugs_50RY

Japan has very nice physical challenge shows. way better than the US reality show crap. don't think any of this is easy... lot of current pro athletes can not finish these "stages".
Old 03-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
hi bull****, you have no life, and that's sad.
Actualy GR, you have no life and it's not sad because of your arrogance. You have fantasies and that's about it. This board is full of people who are extremely successful in business, have families of their own, are contributing to the communities they live in and......have won races. What have you accomplished?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
hi bull****, you have no life, and that's sad.
Now Dung Piler is down to rerunning the short tapes for his posts! Have you ever seen such a creative, wit filled comment?

But he does appear to care enough to read my posts and say "hi"....
Old 03-15-2007, 11:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

as I'm researching more on the subject of power potential in humans, I'm studying up on some human anatomies. I found some interesting information on the tendon from wiki. Check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tendon

"Tendon length varies in all major groups and from person to person. Tendon length is practically the discerning factor where muscle size and potential muscle size is concerned. For example, should all other relevant biological factors be equal, a man with a shorter biceps tendon and a longer biceps muscle will have greater potential for muscle mass than a man with a longer tendon and a shorter muscle. Cases in point: successful bodybuilders will generally have short tendons and are said to have 'great genetics.' Examples of people with short tendons (in particular the upper arms) are Casey Viator and Arnold Schwarzenegger[citation needed]. Tendon length is determined exclusively by genetics."

1. notice how short the information on the tendon is! 2. notice it says tendon length is KEY to how much muscle mass potential one can build. i bet nobody knew that before... i sure never heard of such thing!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:47 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

That is not necessarily true. If you read the article you will notice the sentences taht contain what you are talking about are uncited and have a little link saying that a citation is needed.

The reason you haven't heard of such a thing is because it's one persons "opinion"
Old 03-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
That is not necessarily true. If you read the article you will notice the sentences taht contain what you are talking about are uncited and have a little link saying that a citation is needed.

The reason you haven't heard of such a thing is because it's one persons "opinion"
And that one person is now doomed, with Dung The Liar taking up belief in his words!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I only read the first four pages and this last page . . . did I miss anything? Cliff's Notes?
Old 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Blah blah blah

You're all a bunch of ****-tards

Blah blah blah

I'm gonna be pro

Blah blah blah

I read this on the interweb it must be true

Blah blah blah
Old 03-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

ROFL. Thanks for the summary, jb.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

www.accuweather.com is kind of neat.

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-ne...eler=0#hotspot
Old 03-17-2007, 03:51 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

use the force. hahaha... In honor of Star Wars' 30th anniversary, these kick-*** R2D2-wrapped mailboxes will be replacing the old boring ones in post offices across the nation.

http://www.uspsjedimaster.com
Old 03-24-2007, 01:48 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

since I just spent about 25 days in Shinjuku, one of the mostly densely populated area on Earth... i was curious to the population density of San Francisco. a little bit of search shows that San Francisco (as a city) ranks 2nd in population density in USA. there are also other interesting cool facts about population density in US:

"Population Density

I also decided to look at population density. To do this, I divided the number of people recorded per county with the calculated map acreage of each county. This gives me a fairly good estimate of the recorded population density for each county. What I discovered is that out of the 3140 counties listed in the Census population data only 178 counties were calculated to have a population density over one person per acre. Not surprisingly, New York County (which contains Manhattan) had the highest population density with a calculated 104.218 persons per acre. The lowest calculated population density was the Yuokon-Koyukuk Census Area with a calculated population density of 0.000044923 persons per acre.

With the exception of San Francisco County (ranked number 5th with a population density of 25.62 people per acre), all of the ten most densely population counties in the United States are along the East Coast. Eight out of the ten least populated counties were found in Alaska. Garfield County, Montana and Loving County, Texas were the other two. "

USA is sooooo big and so NOT populated for the most part... I already miss Tokyo.... how convenient everything was.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:50 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

oops, for got to link the source:

http://gislounge.com/features/aa041101c.shtml

there's more interesting data and write ups there. check it out.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:16 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Translated for your pleasure...

Originally Posted by GhettoRacist
since I just spent about 25 days in Shinjuku, one of the mostly densely populated area on Earth... i was curious to the population density of San Francisco, gay capital of the USofA. Besides tards, I am sooo insecure I need to find ways to try to show how superior the orientals are to you tards, but I am not a racist:

"Population Density

I also decided to look at population density. To do this, I wasted a bunch of time because I have nothing useful to do except try to be a racist.
With the exception of San Francisco County, my favorite city but you know why, (ranked number 5th with a population density of 25.62 people per acre), all of the ten most densely population counties in the United States are along the East Coast. I like that because most tards are on the west coast or the middle but I am too ignorant to know how to say that and I am too busy being an internet hero and professional racer wannabe. Eight out of the ten least populated counties were found in Alaska. Garfield County, Montana and Loving County, Texas were the other two. I like Texas cuz I hear they have cows and sheep there and they can't run very fast, if you know what I mean you tards."

USA is sooooo big and so NOT populated for the most part... I already miss Tokyo.... how convenient everything was. Even GhettoRacist could find someone who didn't know him and they would actually talk to me. THere are sooooo many people there, I have lots of folks to call tards but I can't say that to orientals cuz I am a racist.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:53 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

i see mark still is so bored that he has time to do all these translation services for free. good job old man.

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.