Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Discount on 2019 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Carrera-T
Rennlist Member

Received 607 Likes on 248 Posts

I would be looking for a minimum of 15% off a 2020 leftover.
Old 12-10-2020, 05:34 PM
toma nova
Rennlist Member

Received 362 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by narbie99
what type of discounts are you guys seeing on left over 2020's base Cayennes in Socal? Going to go see one at Keyes tomorrow.
Dealers have more margin on options, so if it's loaded up, you should expect more wiggle room. They should be desperate so move a 2020 if it's new; maybe less so if it's a loaner since those compete with lightly used.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:15 PM
FlowTrader
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys - new user here. Can’t help but comment that I’m amazed it’s possible to obtain these kinds of discounts. I’m based in London, UK and in the market for a cayenne coupe e-hybrid - lead-time across all dealerships is 4-5months and it’s virtually impossible to negotiate any sort of deal given the demand/supply imbalance - it’s the full offered-side price or nothing. Why is it so different in the States?
Old 01-09-2021, 10:54 AM
mr gregash
Banned

Received 74 Likes on 45 Posts

If anyone is in the market for a Cayenne I can help. Please shoot me a PM with what you’re looking for.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:48 AM
BKIIM
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I got my 2021 Cayenne S Coupe for 9k off sticker. 110 MSRP on 12/30/20.

Black with Red Boudreaux interior, Sport Exhaust, Air Susp.

Socal
Old 02-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Chris C.
Rennlist Member

Received 539 Likes on 283 Posts

Hey @ssiminou PM sent - or in case anyone has a line on '21 Cayenne Coupe E-hybrids.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:58 PM
BJacobsen
1st Gear

Hello,
My wife is in the market for a custom built one and I wondered what type of discount I can get. I have attached the build for you.

Thanks Brian
BJacobsen.a-j@comcast.net
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Cayenne Build.pdf (1.51 MB, 59 views)
Old 03-16-2021, 05:13 PM
Eris Dhroso
1st Gear

Default Discount on 2021 Cayenne Base

Hello,

New to this forum. I was wondering what discounts people are seeing in the Boston area for a base 2021 Cayenne. I am in the market for a new SUV and having waffling between the new GLE53 AMG or the base Cayenne. Both amazing cars and around the same price range. I have been looking at CPO 2020 Cayennes with under 10k miles on them with most of them having the premium package and a few other options for around 70k. Was wondering if this is a good deal for a CPO Cayenne. I would prefer to get a brand new one so just wondering what others are seeing in terms of discounts for either new builds or off the lot cars and even CPO cars. I've been told 3-4% is the max off MSRP I will see from the dealer but looking at this forum I'm seeing people getting 10-12% MSRP. That seems like a better deal to me.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:22 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Received 106 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Eris Dhroso
Hello,

New to this forum. I was wondering what discounts people are seeing in the Boston area for a base 2021 Cayenne. I am in the market for a new SUV and having waffling between the new GLE53 AMG or the base Cayenne. Both amazing cars and around the same price range. I have been looking at CPO 2020 Cayennes with under 10k miles on them with most of them having the premium package and a few other options for around 70k. Was wondering if this is a good deal for a CPO Cayenne. I would prefer to get a brand new one so just wondering what others are seeing in terms of discounts for either new builds or off the lot cars and even CPO cars. I've been told 3-4% is the max off MSRP I will see from the dealer but looking at this forum I'm seeing people getting 10-12% MSRP. That seems like a better deal to me.
Welcome to RL! In the Northeast, based on what's on this thread, it seems you should be able to get 8%+ on a Build / Inventory, it just may exactly not be in the Boston region. I don't think I can PM you, but I'd be happy to speak with you about my personal experiences ordering/purchasing my own vehicles as a P-car enthusiast! I know options/the configurator can be a bit overwhelming. (samsiminou@gmail.com)
Old 03-16-2021, 10:04 PM
toma nova
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Eris Dhroso
Hello,

Sam was very helpful during my ordering process. Be open to fly and drive for the most savings. We ordered through an Atlanta dealer, will do delivery at PEC, then drive home to Houston.

Last edited by toma nova; 03-16-2021 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-09-2021, 12:48 AM
Harry Wenhr
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys, new to this forum (coming from a youtuber Nick Murray's recommendation hhh), looking to buy a base 2021 Cayenne, here's my configure
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMVXJ8D4
in case link doesn't work ive attached a PDF as well
I live in Bay area (San Jose to be exact), so im wondering what kind of discount should i have in mind as a baseline when actually speaking with dealers? I read all replies in this thread seems discount ranges from 2% to 10%....
Many thanks for your help!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Cayenne_configure.pdf (131.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 05-09-2021, 12:17 PM
toma nova
Rennlist Member

Your build looks nice!

You'll love the Black / Bordeaux leather - huge improvement over the base partial leather. We got the insulated glass also - your cell reception inside will take a hit and my work access tag does not work; you may want to read up a bit on that option. We ended up tinting 35% all around, so I probably duplicated a bit.

Consider delivery at PEC in LA (or Atlanta if you like driving). For $400, they treat you like royalty for half a day - awesome lunch, driving course in a Cayenne, personalized delivery of your vehicle. We did ATL and were very impressed with the process and individual attention (they only deliver two cars day so it's 1:1 attention). PEC delivery would also let you buy from any dealer in the US as Porsche simply ships to PEC instead of the dealer. PM me if you want more details.

Tom
Old 05-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Harry Wenhr
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by toma nova
Your build looks nice!

You'll love the Black / Bordeaux leather - huge improvement over the base partial leather. We got the insulated glass also - your cell reception inside will take a hit and my work access tag does not work; you may want to read up a bit on that option. We ended up tinting 35% all around, so I probably duplicated a bit.

Consider delivery at PEC in LA (or Atlanta if you like driving). For $400, they treat you like royalty for half a day - awesome lunch, driving course in a Cayenne, personalized delivery of your vehicle. We did ATL and were very impressed with the process and individual attention (they only deliver two cars day so it's 1:1 attention). PEC delivery would also let you buy from any dealer in the US as Porsche simply ships to PEC instead of the dealer. PM me if you want more details.

Tom
Thank you so much for your detailed experience! OMG I completely neglected the cell
phone signal thing with my noice cancellation glass option hhh, I do Webex meeting during diving all the time so that’s definitely something I need to reconsider, probably would book a test drive with such glass option to actually see if signals are good or not
so about PEC delivery, technically I can buy my Cayenne from any dealer in US(with the best deal ) and tell
them to ship my car to LA PEC? That’s awesome!!! I’m so glad you shared this info with me! So back to my original question how much discount should I have in mind as a baseline when negotiating with dealers?
and thank you again for your help!
Old 05-09-2021, 01:41 PM
toma nova
Rennlist Member

Best approach is to email Sam (samsiminou@gmail.com), he can help you through the configurator and order vs. buy from stock comparison. He helped me when we ordered last November and he's current on supply / demand.

All other options are personal preference, but the one option that EVERYONE should select is PEC delivery! Easy flight to LA (or ATL), wonderful half-day experience, and a leisurely drive home in your new Cayenne!

Tom
The following users liked this post:
ssiminou (05-12-2021)
Old 05-09-2021, 02:56 PM
magicspot
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

What are you guys seeing as a discount on 2020s these days? What about new orders for cayenne turbos (regular and coupes)? When will 2022s open for order?

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Discount on 2019 Cayenne