Mr12Volt - The solution for Carplay and Android Auto integration

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM
Roman ACS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 126 Likes on 95 Posts

Hello everyone. Lots of new users recently. Id like to state again as it may be lost in this thread somewhere, Please please please DO NOT REMOVE YOUR SAT/XM BOARD FROM THE PCM!!!! This will not solve anything and there is a HIGH chance of the pins inside the pcm pulling out, meaning you will not be able to reinstall the xm board. BEWARE!

Our website is now LIVE! please visit us at www.ACSByRoman.com

COUPON CODE "toys" FOR FREE INSTALL KIT!

On site install is available in the Philadelphia PA area as is Global shipping!

CLICK HERE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
CarreraCup03
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

I had mine installed a few years ago by Roman. In the last year the bluetooth connection does not transfer form the mr12volt back to the phone properly. It takes 5-10 seconds after the person picks up the phone on the other end. I can hear them through the speaker in the phone, and just tell them to hold on. It is very annoying. Roman had me contact the support people, which I did. They told me the updates on the phone sometimes get ahead of the software on the mr 12 volt. They also told me to re-pair the phone, - which I also did. I have a samsung flip5, that is up to date on software. It did work properly at one point. Now it has become annoying.
Old Today, 06:14 AM
Roman ACS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by CarreraCup03
I had mine installed a few years ago by Roman. In the last year the bluetooth connection does not transfer form the mr12volt back to the phone properly. It takes 5-10 seconds after the person picks up the phone on the other end. I can hear them through the speaker in the phone, and just tell them to hold on. It is very annoying. Roman had me contact the support people, which I did. They told me the updates on the phone sometimes get ahead of the software on the mr 12 volt. They also told me to re-pair the phone, - which I also did. I have a samsung flip5, that is up to date on software. It did work properly at one point. Now it has become annoying.
This kind of issues does occur at times when the android auto or CarPlay is updated in some way and we have to match the fireware. Have you updated the firmware on your Mr12Volt system?

If you feel this is a hardware issue please reach out to me privately and I will see what I can do.
​​​​​​
Old Today, 08:57 AM
Kenrevo
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by CarreraCup03
I had the same issue; tried re-pairing multiple times and it still did it. I had to remove and pair Mr12Volt and then the PCM for my phone to only use the PCM for calls. It has been good for a couple weeks so hopefully it last long term; it was really annoying when it was happening.
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Roman ACS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kenrevo
I had the same issue; tried re-pairing multiple times and it still did it. I had to remove and pair Mr12Volt and then the PCM for my phone to only use the PCM for calls. It has been good for a couple weeks so hopefully it last long term; it was really annoying when it was happening.
The design is for both to be paired. Mr12volt picks up calls then sends them to the pcm.

Quick Reply: Mr12Volt - The solution for Carplay and Android Auto integration