Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

COTA -DM Event March13-14 *Cancelled. COTA suffers disgrace due to lack of integrity

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 03:06 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,629 Likes on 2,314 Posts

while each of us won't make them bkrupt, each time ths story is brought up, more ppl would know. and ppl with brains eventually stop doing business w/ them and some simply don't even won't to b associated with cota.

like my fav dealer below; still in business but Losing 15-20 sales a yr when I tell my story to those who pmd. some still do business with them after my warning, then months later tells me they go f'd. those I know but still associate with them have all been de friended lol and off invite list.

cota investors may eventually know the story. like the Viking owner. he has friends doing similar investments, words spread around, some investors with integrity will pull out.

there are LOTS of things our investor can invest in with some bizarre returns but won't do it bc of principle. if cota plays this way... well... stiff happens.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:59 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
while each of us won't make them bkrupt, each time ths story is brought up, more ppl would know. and ppl with brains eventually stop doing business w/ them and some simply don't even won't to b associated with cota.

like my fav dealer below; still in business but Losing 15-20 sales a yr when I tell my story to those who pmd. some still do business with them after my warning, then months later tells me they go f'd. those I know but still associate with them have all been de friended lol and off invite list.

cota investors may eventually know the story. like the Viking owner. he has friends doing similar investments, words spread around, some investors with integrity will pull out.

there are LOTS of things our investor can invest in with some bizarre returns but won't do it bc of principle. if cota plays this way... well... stiff happens.
Agree 100%. If nothing else they will have to work on the PR locally.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:25 PM
TrackToyz
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vonschmidt
We need to find one of the people that live in that area and get them to post daily activity they can hear if its being used.
You probably know this since you're from Houston but...

Look up Chris Taylor Racing Services and Taylor Rotorsports on Facebook.

Chris and Walt Taylor are key principals in Lone Star region SCCA club racing, and they just happen to live right across the street from COTA. Chris is quite aware of all the goings-ons there, and tends to report on such on his FB page. We knew all about the Turner guys testing there a few weeks ago (and their crash) via him. Pics even.

Last edited by TrackToyz; 12-30-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Quick Reply: COTA -DM Event March13-14 *Cancelled. COTA suffers disgrace due to lack of integrity