Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Beverly Hills have another car ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:57 AM
RS 197
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice try at saving your ***. If you do work for BH, You better hope your GM lost his lap top.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

i;m not trying, and I don't see the problem.I guess Rennlist is a one way street,with the bashing going only to dealers who don't cater to your particular views.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by BHP Luva
no deadbeat, we have open cars.
Let me guess...all that's required is a $25k deposit, and I'll have a car by summer?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:04 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

You can be sure someone will call the GM of BHP tomorrow and point out this post to him, as well as PCNA!

I think BHP Luva should be looking for a job selling bicycles, he won't be selling Porsches for long
Old 03-02-2007, 02:04 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

thats right
Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 AM
greenr
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have purchased 2 vehicles from BHP. Cayman S and S4 Cab (Audi). Both from Jonathan and I had one of my most enjoyable and easy buying experience. I doubt that BHP would write that post and I couldn't imagine my sales guy F^%$king someone over like that, doesn't seem like the type. Or he's a great salesman!!! Either way, I do agree that a Maxima under your belt SOLO would not exactly be comparable credit. Also, from my understanding once any sort of bank rejection has been given, legally the car is open and the first person with their money their or credit app approved gets the car. If it was my store, and I had given the guy even 3 days notice, I wouldn't have held the car. I understand both sides.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:10 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

i cannot believe you people are for real!?!Threatening someones job because they defended their employer? I may not express the veiws of the GM, but am I not allowed to express my views in a closed forum that I paid to be apart of?without fear of reprisal?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:17 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,629 Likes on 2,314 Posts

there are some sales ppl and dealership that look far into the future. 15 yrs, i had negative income, starving as graduate student. my sales guy give me all afternoon test driving 3 993 (granted they were used). he knows i got no money, i told him so. and it was way before dot com boom, so when i showed up in ripped up t shirts and jeans it meant i owned nothing but ripped up t shirts and jeans.

that episode brought him 12 porsche sales from me personally in the last 5 years, 6 more from my family, over 50 more from my friends.

sales is not about talent, but about service. you are selling a commodity. cars are NOT rare, even RS or enzo or even bugatti royale. if you got $, nothing is rare (i dont have the money mind you). perhaps the sales staff can earn loyalty from the customers.

it takes me a 5 min phone call, few faxes and 10 min to pick up my new cars. in some cases, he recommended leasing over cash. he provided his buy rate to me. my service guy always finds me a porsche loaner car. if they are out of loaners, he gives a car from their used car lot. quite frankly, i am not so enamored with p car anymore. but i like the service of my sales guy and my service advisor. those are actually the main reason i buy porsches now.

think about that!
Old 03-02-2007, 02:20 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

i cannot believe you people are for real!?!Threatening someones job because they defended their employer? I may not express the veiws of the GM, but am I not allowed to express my views in a closed forum that I paid to be apart of?without fear of reprisal?
First, let me start by saying that I am old guy (50+) that has nothing to do. In fact, I have been home for two days with the flu, so I am pretty bored, so I read and interact on the forums to pass some time.

Given that, I would go to hell and back defending your right to respond and/or defend anything said about you or your dealership. This forum is typically a fair venue and will usually bring the truth to the surface, even when things get a bit dicey.

The point here is that had you responded in a professional manner and taken the high road, the results would have been more positive for you. Unfortunately you left yourself in a bad position, and words are like feathers, they float away and are unretrieveable after they leave your keyboard. If you really are a BHP employee, and I were the owner of your franchise, you would have some serious explaining to do in the AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:21 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

You are certainly welcome to post your views but in reality your response was pathetic. The tone, the language and the insults against the people who commented on the situation are a disgrace to you and your organization that you claim to represent. With this kind of attitude , speaking about myself only, I will never even think to step through your door to buy for you or your dealership.
You could have been a class act and respond in a nice and mature way presenting the facts politely. Everyone would have applaud you for that. Now you lost customers.
Customer service is an art and I'm afraid you have a long way to go.
Good luck to you.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:26 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Colm
You can do business the way you espouse, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Enjoy your "bliss".

As a Ferrari and Porsche buyer if I had to deal with the likes of you, I'd rather ride a bicycle. Thank God I don't.

By the way if you have to come on Rennlist and talk about how "great and smart" your are then most likely you are full of it.

Care to show us your garage, credit score (and Balance Sheet) to back up your bravado?
I am puzzled , a high roller like you gets upset when I confront you with the reality of the car business ? Do you think it causes me any sleep less nights if you do not endorse my approach or if I don't fit your criteria of leftist living ? I usually let my employers decide how great and smart I am, they seemed to agree that I was a worth having asset and as far as over window, if that is what really upsets you, well, I don't make the rules , I just follow them because in this case it benefits me too plus my customers did not mind , they came back for more, I guess they liked a "*******" as some else called me. As far as what I have or don't , well, the more you believe I don't have anything ,the better I feel.

Now, if you were invited to Leipzig for the Carr GT Vorstellung hatten Sie vieleicht das Vergnugen gehabt mich kennen zu lernen und bei dieser Gelegenheit mir Ihre Meinung knallhart in Gesicht zu drucken wie die Welt durch die rosaroten Colm Glaser projectiert wird.

Last edited by pole position; 03-02-2007 at 04:13 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:49 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Your true colors are shining through my friend. Must have been that ford/kia comment eh? I've met guys like you, and typically they last about two weeks and blow themselves out faster then an F430. You my friend have NO idea who I work for. You might want to get a clue, do some research and find out. Then, if you're really lucky- you'll do yourself a favor - and LEARN something son.

You think I'm a noob? lmao. Highly amusuing. You think that myself and 12 guys moved to the 'fields of ohio' from Boston to just work the 'good mans' work? All up in 'little ol' ohia'.... Do you? You would only if you think the world revolves around LA (or you've got a small, unidentifiable unit) - where the demand for such exotics is as high and quick as an infant crying for it's nipple. You say you're 'gold *****' are ya? Go sell in a place where you're basically and order taker. Ya, that's hard. Taking orders. WOW. Such salesmanship!

I worked for the 6 largest privately held car group in the country. You might have heard for them. Herb Chambers. Look it up my new PC buddy.

You think we just woke up one day in Ohio? Do you? *******?

Oh you think you're so smart posting my email. Allow me to help you out because you've misspelled it. It's Benzzrep4u2@yahoo.com and I've had that name since '02 when I first started with Benz. Just so you have it, correctly.
Go do your research, find out who my dealer principal is and you'll soon realize that we're not some 'hokey pokey' dealership. Go on, you seem smart with your PC, just click your little mousey...go on, there ya go....

Just like a good little fat brat.

And as far as closing? HA HA HA... you make me laugh. Only the idiots who go from dealership to dealership belch out "bs walks, W2's talk" and typically are amongst the WORST performers.

Top Producers don't have to beat their chest. Their performance does it for them. And so do their clients.

Amature.
Stoppel,

Hit a nerve eh, green pea LOL, if I can rattle your cage that much on a net board that you have to defend yourself by hiding behind some cooperate mousehouse, better put in your app for Autonation too, no wonder that you "politly decline the sale" when you meet a tough customer. It must give you the warm and fuzzy feeling when everybody thinks for you when you line them up crying for your closer to bail you out.

BTW, I know Herbie Chambers, at Fletcher Jones we did more in one week that you farmguys did the entire month.....

Oh, out of curiousity, what is Benz ? Is that Ohio slang for Benzin or what ? Please advise.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:25 AM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

While I agree that BHP Luva passed on an opportunity make lemonade, real good lemonade at that, the truth is that if you go back, the language being used by some to characterize the dealership was beneath us as well.

And then there's that whole think about a rush to judgement...
Old 03-02-2007, 08:51 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Great thread like a bottle of fine wine......it just keeps getting better with age. We all need a break from reality sometimes. Nice for BHP to show us how car salesmen got their bad name to begin with.

Sad though, I have bought 2 cars from the same guy and sent business toward my salesman at Gaudin in Vegas. Yes they have a bad rep for coming across as holier than though and yes I was totally pre-qualified before I even made it into the showroom on my first visit. But when I went back I made sure NOT to use anybody but the saleman I got "thrown" on me b/c the saleman that initially talked to us had "somthing else to take care of" when he assumed we were NOT able to buy. Several P-Cars later and the look the OTHER salesman gives me in the dealership with that pathetic tail-between-the-legs greeting is priceless. Yes the dealership still got my business but I got to choose who made the comission.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:56 AM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pole position
Hit a nerve eh . . .
LOL!
isn't that the goal of most of your posts?

Originally Posted by pole position
my customers did not mind , they came back for more, I guess they liked a "*******" as some else called me.
which one is getting the bs? your customers . . . or rennlist?
or do you have a multiple personality disorder?
maybe you take your frustrations out on rennlist since it wouldnt be good for sales?

Originally Posted by LVDell
Great thread like a bottle of fine wine......it just keeps getting better with age.
you really think this is a great thread dell?
i think it's one of the dumbest i've seen.

Originally Posted by allegretto
While I agree that BHP Luva passed on an opportunity make lemonade...
that's an understatement!
not to mention we don't know for sure if he is even employed by the dealership.

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills have another car ...