Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Beverly Hills have another car ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Solo1111
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul523
Solo, it's unconscionable if BHP did as you indicate.

Early in this thread, in a posting Feb 20th you confirmed w/BHP your name was still on the car...... so yesterday Feb 28 you got an email informing you the car was sold? The GT3 had physically arrived at the dealer and gone? Did you even know the car was off the boat and had arrived at the dealer during the intervening 8 days?

when did you submit the rejected credit application? Did you get a call or email to tell you the GT3 was at the dealer? I want to know more before really pummeling BHP.

The times I have financed, the dealer calls me when the truck shows up with my car. Dealer took my written credit app the day before scheduled delivery or the same day as delivery and called me an hour or two later to tell me it's good to go........ if I were rejected for credit and someone else were hot to buy the same car, I would expect them to give me 24 hours-- maybe 48 hours at the most if I'd had a 6-month/$25K on deposit-- but no more to make payment/lease happen. A bank wire transfer can be
transacted/vetted/confirmed by dealer's bank in 1 -2 hours or less if done during the business day.

I hope it works out for you with an equitable solution. GT Silver 3 might be hard to find immediately but hopefully you'll have something before summer.

I am one of those "out-of-state" buyers (as I was PMed that it could have been an issue). Because of this, most of the communication was via email and phone.

Call my naive or stupd, but I would have though if they declined my lease application, at least I would be presented with alternative options (e.g. finance or even the buy-out) before I have to surrender my spot. Instead, all I got was an email (NOT even a phone call) saying that my leasing application was disapproved and my car was sold. I never got a chance to react.

If it wasn't for Larry, I wouldn't have known and worried about the status with my car. Quite frankly a lot of the paper work didn't really start until I got paranoid from this thread and start calling the sales. In fact, when I callled on 2/20, another sales rep told me the car has just arrived the port and it would take another 2-3 weeks time to arrive at the dealer for prep.

Clearly the communication was extremely poor and I have to do all the calls just to chase down the status of the car.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Read above...
Dear Stoppel. or shall I call you "benzrep4U2", how original.

You talk the talk of a noob and the way you present your emotions are better served in a acting career not the car business where BS walks and money talks, like in any other business, duh.

Newsflash: this ain't Ohio this is LA where instant gratification is priority but CSI is as important as everywhere. So you patting your shoulder with your dealership in farmland is meaningless unless you put out the same numbers as Champion, Fletcher jones or BHPA and have to deal with every shade of humans known to earth with the most extreme expectations or demand.

In regards to getting approved, think before you write or better get some experience first. There is a difference to get somebody bought with roach credit but established none the less for a C or E class but they ain't riding in a CL65 unless they have 100 % down with a co-signer but not some dude from some foreign country who barely arrived waiving a few bucks with zero credit history. A F&I guy can jump up or down but if the bank ain't buying they ain't buying because, surprise, if the roach customers default in numbers the bank goes zero tolerance for the future and you are f'ed. Not worth it. And in regards to pro athletes or celebrities, who usually have sh*t credit because they can't be bothered to pay a bill, the name gets them bought , reluctantly..........for foreigners , canadians are your only bet if they are fresh of the boat and they have to provide literally bloodsamples plus the banks have the ability to pull a credit check in Canada.

Now as far as slime, your do gooder kind is in every dealership, lots of talk, little deeds and if you and I would work in the same place your performance would not be in the same zipcode as mine, BS walks, W2's talk, they never last, crybabies about unfairness, the mgr's have to hold their hand because the could not close a door if their life depends on it or get their knees buckled when a customer puts up any form of resistance but they are good order takers for hot cars for MSRP which the detailer could sell without any trouble. But when it comes to the crap growing weeds in the back they skip or god forbid they have to get over MSRP, then the crying starts. Weak brownnosers at their best.

I have sold F cars for as much as TWICE of MSRP while working at authorized F dealers not some mid nite fly by operation and you are trying to tell me it requires "slime" and dishonesty to do that ? LOL, instead of making you sick to your stomach as you put it , the reality is that I would give ulcers to pretenders like you.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Solo1111
Rennlist Member

Folks, thank you for many of your kind words. Seriously I am a newbie and didn't mean to cause flame-war amongst fellow members and users of this board.

For many of you, if you have read the thread from the very beginning, I was actually coming with a positive altitude that hoping there was some kind of mistake and yet I will end up being a happy buyer/owner. Unfortunately it didn't end up the way I wanted and so conversations started to lean towards hatred and recentment for the dealer. I respect the folks who wants to hear both sides of the story. I think it is only fair to BHP. However, all I have to say is that there was a lot of miscommunication from the dealer and frankly I think I deserve a little more attention that I got (no formal notification about build date, ship date, etc. until I called and ask).

Now, that said however, I am not trying to back off or anything like that. In fact I am definitely going to look into my legal options as well as raising my concerns through appropriate channels.

I joined this forum only because I want to read all the great stories and experiences that I can learn. I am not a trouble maker. If things do come across this way, I want to sincerely apologize.

Bottomline, I've learn my lesson in the bad way. Obviously looking back is not going to solve my problem and now I much rather focus on getting myself into an Apr or even May slot (and hopefully not to be burnt, for the last time).

Cheers.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:52 PM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, transfer the 5 or 25 g's to your attorney of choice and after three to five years get some results. As far as PCNA is concerned, they will tell you to pound sand , politly of course,and that will be that.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:52 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by pole position

You talk the talk of a noob and the way you present your emotions are better served in a acting career not the car business where BS walks and money talks, like in any other business, duh.

Newsflash: this ain't Ohio this is LA where instant gratification is priority but CSI is as important as everywhere. So you patting your shoulder with your dealership in farmland is meaningless unless you put out the same numbers as Champion, Fletcher jones or BHPA and have to deal with every shade of humans known to earth with the most extreme expectations or demand.

In regards to getting approved, think before you write or better get some experience first. There is a difference to get somebody bought with roach credit but established none the less for a C or E class but they ain't riding in a CL65 unless they have 100 % down with a co-signer but not some dude from some foreign country who barely arrived waiving a few bucks with zero credit history. A F&I guy can jump up or down but if the bank ain't buying they ain't buying because, surprise, if the roach customers default in numbers the bank goes zero tolerance for the future and you are f'ed. Not worth it. And in regards to pro athletes or celebrities, who usually have sh*t credit because they can't be bothered to pay a bill, the name gets them bought , reluctantly..........for foreigners , canadians are your only bet if they are fresh of the boat and they have to provide literally bloodsamples plus the banks have the ability to pull a credit check in Canada.

Now as far as slime, your do gooder kind is in every dealership, lots of talk, little deeds and if you and I would work in the same place your performance would not be in the same zipcode as mine, BS walks, W2's talk, they never last, crybabies about unfairness, the mgr's have to hold their hand because the could not close a door if their life depends on it or get their knees buckled when a customer puts up any form of resistance but they are good order takers for hot cars for MSRP which the detailer could sell without any trouble. But when it comes to the crap growing weeds in the back they skip or god forbid they have to get over MSRP, then the crying starts. Weak brownnosers at their best.

I have sold F cars for as much as TWICE of MSRP while working at authorized F dealers not some mid nite fly by operation and you are trying to tell me it requires "slime" and dishonesty to do that ? LOL, instead of making you sick to your stomach as you put it , the reality is that I would give ulcers to pretenders like you.
And to think all of this was said at a computer keyboard. Come out, come out, whoever you are? Have we done business before?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:55 PM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

You can do business the way you espouse, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Enjoy your "bliss".

As a Ferrari and Porsche buyer if I had to deal with the likes of you, I'd rather ride a bicycle. Thank God I don't.

By the way if you have to come on Rennlist and talk about how "great and smart" your are then most likely you are full of it.

Care to show us your garage, credit score (and Balance Sheet) to back up your bravado?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:59 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Colm
You can do business the way you espouse, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Enjoy your "bliss".

As a Ferrari and Porsche buyer if I had to deal with the likes of you, I'd rather ride a bicycle. Thank God I don't.

By the way if you have to come on Rennlist and talk about how "great and smart" your are then most likely you are full of it.

Care to show us your garage, credit score (and Balance Sheet) to back up your bravado?
Nice post, somehow I think he'll go away now.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 144 Posts

Yes, transfer the 5 or 25 g's to your attorney of choice and after three to five years get some results. As far as PCNA is concerned, they will tell you to pound sand , politly of course,and that will be that.
If you're the player you say you are, certainly it wouldn't surprise you that somebody with the means to put $25k down as a deposit and/or pay for a GT3 in cash will have an attorney he/she can call on for a favor. Hell, if they're in LA, their attorney most likely drives a Porsche...and have dealt with BHP's BS and would gladly fight them for a worthy cause.

That said, I do agree that PCNA will likely distance itself from its franchisee in this situation.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Your true colors are shining through my friend. Must have been that ford/kia comment eh? I've met guys like you, and typically they last about two weeks and blow themselves out faster then an F430. You my friend have NO idea who I work for. You might want to get a clue, do some research and find out. Then, if you're really lucky- you'll do yourself a favor - and LEARN something son.

You think I'm a noob? lmao. Highly amusuing. You think that myself and 12 guys moved to the 'fields of ohio' from Boston to just work the 'good mans' work? All up in 'little ol' ohia'.... Do you? You would only if you think the world revolves around LA (or you've got a small, unidentifiable unit) - where the demand for such exotics is as high and quick as an infant crying for it's nipple. You say you're 'gold *****' are ya? Go sell in a place where you're basically and order taker. Ya, that's hard. Taking orders. WOW. Such salesmanship!

I worked for the 6 largest privately held car group in the country. You might have heard for them. Herb Chambers. Look it up my new PC buddy.

You think we just woke up one day in Ohio? Do you? *******?

Oh you think you're so smart posting my email. Allow me to help you out because you've misspelled it. It's Benzzrep4u2@yahoo.com and I've had that name since '02 when I first started with Benz. Just so you have it, correctly.
Go do your research, find out who my dealer principal is and you'll soon realize that we're not some 'hokey pokey' dealership. Go on, you seem smart with your PC, just click your little mousey...go on, there ya go....

Just like a good little fat brat.

And as far as closing? HA HA HA... you make me laugh. Only the idiots who go from dealership to dealership belch out "bs walks, W2's talk" and typically are amongst the WORST performers.

Top Producers don't have to beat their chest. Their performance does it for them. And so do their clients.

Amature.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
That said, I do agree that PCNA will likely distance itself from its franchisee in this situation.
Anybody have an example where PCNA stepped up to the plate and did the right thing?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:42 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Yes, I got a flat after 200 miles and had to wait over 2 hours for Roadside assistance; PCNA paid for the tire, and that is only a small example.

I can tell you if I have a problem, I'd rather deal with Porsche than any other Manufacturer. (The School of hard knocks)
Old 03-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Colm
Yes, I got a flat after 200 miles and had to wait over 2 hours for Roadside assistance; PCNA paid for the tire, and that is only a small example.

I can tell you if I have a problem, I'd rather deal with Porsche than any other Manufacturer. (The School of hard knocks)
I meant an example where they waded into a major ****storm, which they could have absolved all responsibility, because it was the right thing to do (say an example similar to the above or dealers not respecting orders for cars at MSRP ... stuff like that).
Old 03-02-2007, 01:02 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

As you can see by the email below BHP sent out an email saying that this car "MAY BECOME AVAILABLE".
That is how this mess wtith Solo1111 started.I'd like to thank Larry for misrepresenting the email that we pasted below.
As an employee with BHP, I can no longer sit and watch the way you people are attacking my dealership. I'd also like you people who are so concerned and offering legal advice to the "poor consumer", to stop calling to see if the GT3 is available and how much over window we would take from you to have it right now!!
I have years of experience in the auto industry and in particular in the financing arm. I can't comment on the customers credit, but since he has been open about his situation, I can say that,evern with Jesus as a Co-signer, he aint driven no GT3 on a lease or loan, even with 25K. Now pay attention, cause school is in session:
Fact: Customer has no home loan.
Fact:Customer drives a maxima.
Fact:Custromer was told 2 weeks PRIOR to the boat arriving, that we needed to secure financing.
Fact:Customer only wanted to lease for tax write off purposes.
Fact:The customer in the thread is not the REGISITERD END USER!!!
But you F**KS don't know any of this do you???You only know 1/2 the story!!!
Fact:Customer had plenty of time to send a check!!! I'm not his mommy or accountant and i sure as f**k don't have the time to hold anybody's hand!!!
Fact:We asked for 2 weeks for proof of residence for the bank, and at the last minute recieved some fraudulant looking paper that I'm not even sure the ink was dry on!!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???
P.S. It is my understanding that the situation has been rectified and the customer ordered a new GT3
Today and will recieve delivery in June/July, so I would appreciate you people going back to your misreable little lives and focus back on American idol or Brittney Spears or whatever little minds like yours can handle.
P.P.S
We may not be number 1 in Ohio, but we'er number 2 in the world, so bite me Chris may be you can sell a "honest deal" when you get you next GT3 allocation in 08!!

BEVERLY HILLS PORSCHE

Dear Porsche V.I.P. Customer,

We have an incoming Porsche GT3 that may become available within the next 3 weeks. This car is currently in route on the water and we do not have a back-up deposit. Please let us know if you are interested as this is a very rare vehicle.

BSEMDL BASE Porsche Base Model
U2 GT Silver Metallic
U2 GT Silver Metallic Top
78 Black Full Leather
C02 U.S. Standard/Emissions Y
342 Heated Front Seats
XSX Seat Belts - Guards Red
490 Sound Package Plus
450 Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
509 Fire Extinguisher
P16 PCM 2.1
P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
460 Leather Sport Steering Wheel
P12 Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
XXZ Foot Rest Aluminum
810 Floor Mats - Interior Color
640 Chrono Package Plus

If you need to get in contact with us you can reach us at any of the below listed numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Ivanko
Internet
Mark Ivanko
VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8117

Or please ask for:

Jonathan Arvatz
Internet VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8116

**** YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
GOODNIGHT
Old 03-02-2007, 01:03 AM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

Do you think we could get BH's storey? Without that, the chest beating may continue ad naseum........
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BHP Luva
As you can see by the email below BHP sent out an email saying that this car "MAY BECOME AVAILABLE".
That is how this mess wtith Solo1111 started.I'd like to thank Larry for misrepresenting the email that we pasted below.
As an employee with BHP, I can no longer sit and watch the way you people are attacking my dealership. I'd also like you people who are so concerned and offering legal advice to the "poor consumer", to stop calling to see if the GT3 is available and how much over window we would take from you to have it right now!!
I have years of experience in the auto industry and in particular in the financing arm. I can't comment on the customers credit, but since he has been open about his situation, I can say that,evern with Jesus as a Co-signer, he aint driven no GT3 on a lease or loan, even with 25K. Now pay attention, cause school is in session:
Fact: Customer has no home loan.
Fact:Customer drives a maxima.
Fact:Custromer was told 2 weeks PRIOR to the boat arriving, that we needed to secure financing.
Fact:Customer only wanted to lease for tax write off purposes.
Fact:The customer in the thread is not the REGISITERD END USER!!!
But you F**KS don't know any of this do you???You only know 1/2 the story!!!
Fact:Customer had plenty of time to send a check!!! I'm not his mommy or accountant and i sure as f**k don't have the time to hold anybody's hand!!!
Fact:We asked for 2 weeks for proof of residence for the bank, and at the last minute recieved some fraudulant looking paper that I'm not even sure the ink was dry on!!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???
P.S. It is my understanding that the situation has been rectified and the customer ordered a new GT3
Today and will recieve delivery in June/July, so I would appreciate you people going back to your misreable little lives and focus back on American idol or Brittney Spears or whatever little minds like yours can handle.
P.P.S
We may not be number 1 in Ohio, but we'er number 2 in the world, so bite me Chris may be you can sell a "honest deal" when you get you next GT3 allocation in 08!!

BEVERLY HILLS PORSCHE

Dear Porsche V.I.P. Customer,

We have an incoming Porsche GT3 that may become available within the next 3 weeks. This car is currently in route on the water and we do not have a back-up deposit. Please let us know if you are interested as this is a very rare vehicle.

BSEMDL BASE Porsche Base Model
U2 GT Silver Metallic
U2 GT Silver Metallic Top
78 Black Full Leather
C02 U.S. Standard/Emissions Y
342 Heated Front Seats
XSX Seat Belts - Guards Red
490 Sound Package Plus
450 Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
509 Fire Extinguisher
P16 PCM 2.1
P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
460 Leather Sport Steering Wheel
P12 Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
XXZ Foot Rest Aluminum
810 Floor Mats - Interior Color
640 Chrono Package Plus

If you need to get in contact with us you can reach us at any of the below listed numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Ivanko
Internet
Mark Ivanko
VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8117

Or please ask for:

Jonathan Arvatz
Internet VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8116

**** YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
GOODNIGHT
Another class act. Thank you for the insight, you done Porsche proud!

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills have another car ...