Beverly Hills have another car ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:09 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BHP Luva
As you can see by the email below BHP sent out an email saying that this car "MAY BECOME AVAILABLE".
That is how this mess wtith Solo1111 started.I'd like to thank Larry for misrepresenting the email that we pasted below.
As an employee with BHP, I can no longer sit and watch the way you people are attacking my dealership. I'd also like you people who are so concerned and offering legal advice to the "poor consumer", to stop calling to see if the GT3 is available and how much over window we would take from you to have it right now!!
I have years of experience in the auto industry and in particular in the financing arm. I can't comment on the customers credit, but since he has been open about his situation, I can say that,evern with Jesus as a Co-signer, he aint driven no GT3 on a lease or loan, even with 25K. Now pay attention, cause school is in session:
Fact: Customer has no home loan.
Fact:Customer drives a maxima.
Fact:Custromer was told 2 weeks PRIOR to the boat arriving, that we needed to secure financing.
Fact:Customer only wanted to lease for tax write off purposes.
Fact:The customer in the thread is not the REGISITERD END USER!!!
But you F**KS don't know any of this do you???You only know 1/2 the story!!!
Fact:Customer had plenty of time to send a check!!! I'm not his mommy or accountant and i sure as f**k don't have the time to hold anybody's hand!!!
Fact:We asked for 2 weeks for proof of residence for the bank, and at the last minute recieved some fraudulant looking paper that I'm not even sure the ink was dry on!!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???
P.S. It is my understanding that the situation has been rectified and the customer ordered a new GT3
Today and will recieve delivery in June/July, so I would appreciate you people going back to your misreable little lives and focus back on American idol or Brittney Spears or whatever little minds like yours can handle.
P.P.S
We may not be number 1 in Ohio, but we'er number 2 in the world, so bite me Chris may be you can sell a "honest deal" when you get you next GT3 allocation in 08!!

**** YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
GOODNIGHT
Your attitude leaves a lot to be desired, I hope PCNA sees this.

And, what goes around, comes around.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:10 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

The class left this thread days ago
Old 03-02-2007, 01:11 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

The class left this thread days ago
And you had a perfect opportunity to center the thread and blew it. How sad.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

As you can see by the email below BHP sent out an email saying that this car "MAY BECOME AVAILABLE".
That is how this mess wtith Solo1111 started.I'd like to thank Larry for misrepresenting the email that we pasted below.
As an employee with BHP, I can no longer sit and watch the way you people are attacking my dealership. I'd also like you people who are so concerned and offering legal advice to the "poor consumer", to stop calling to see if the GT3 is available and how much over window we would take from you to have it right now!!
I have years of experience in the auto industry and in particular in the financing arm. I can't comment on the customers credit, but since he has been open about his situation, I can say that,evern with Jesus as a Co-signer, he aint driven no GT3 on a lease or loan, even with 25K. Now pay attention, cause school is in session:
Fact: Customer has no home loan.
Fact:Customer drives a maxima.
Fact:Custromer was told 2 weeks PRIOR to the boat arriving, that we needed to secure financing.
Fact:Customer only wanted to lease for tax write off purposes.
Fact:The customer in the thread is not the REGISITERD END USER!!!
But you F**KS don't know any of this do you???You only know 1/2 the story!!!
Fact:Customer had plenty of time to send a check!!! I'm not his mommy or accountant and i sure as f**k don't have the time to hold anybody's hand!!!
Fact:We asked for 2 weeks for proof of residence for the bank, and at the last minute recieved some fraudulant looking paper that I'm not even sure the ink was dry on!!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???
P.S. It is my understanding that the situation has been rectified and the customer ordered a new GT3
Today and will recieve delivery in June/July, so I would appreciate you people going back to your misreable little lives and focus back on American idol or Brittney Spears or whatever little minds like yours can handle.
P.P.S
We may not be number 1 in Ohio, but we'er number 2 in the world, so bite me Chris may be you can sell a "honest deal" when you get you next GT3 allocation in 08!!

BEVERLY HILLS PORSCHE

Dear Porsche V.I.P. Customer,

We have an incoming Porsche GT3 that may become available within the next 3 weeks. This car is currently in route on the water and we do not have a back-up deposit. Please let us know if you are interested as this is a very rare vehicle.

BSEMDL BASE Porsche Base Model
U2 GT Silver Metallic
U2 GT Silver Metallic Top
78 Black Full Leather
C02 U.S. Standard/Emissions Y
342 Heated Front Seats
XSX Seat Belts - Guards Red
490 Sound Package Plus
450 Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
509 Fire Extinguisher
P16 PCM 2.1
P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
460 Leather Sport Steering Wheel
P12 Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
XXZ Foot Rest Aluminum
810 Floor Mats - Interior Color
640 Chrono Package Plus

If you need to get in contact with us you can reach us at any of the below listed numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Ivanko
Internet
Mark Ivanko
VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8117

Or please ask for:

Jonathan Arvatz
Internet VIP Sales Department
Beverly Hills Porsche
Direct: (310) 481-8116

**** YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
GOODNIGHT
classy move.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:19 AM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

ask and ye shall receive......

Always two sides to the story...... and why did solo never tell the whole saga?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Cheers bud,

You've done a very good job summarizing you, your professionalism, your views about Rennlist, it's members, the Porsche community, it's culture and representing your dealership.

Good Job man.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:29 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Mark,

You could have mitigated this risk by being proactive rather then REACTIVE days ago.

And my recent previous posts were directed to 'one self proclaimed classy act himeslf'.
The ones directed to you were simply stating a fact. If you infact did what you guys APPEARED to do, it was very very sh**y. Period.

There's your class.

Here that? That's the school bell ringing "This session is OVER".
Chris, I agree with you, but I wonder now if that BHP Luva response was authentic. I just can't bring myself to believe that the employees of that company, no matter how much we like or dislike that dealership would publish something like this. Anyone with me on this theory?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 144 Posts

mastiffdog, I can't believe anybody would be that stupid, either...but the original poster Larry and Solo1111 can verify if the specifics are correct.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Originally Posted by mastiffdog
Chris, I agree with you, but I wonder now if that BHP Luva response was authentic. I just can't bring myself to believe that the employees of that company, no matter how much we like or dislike that dealership would publish something like this. Anyone with me on this theory?
You're right. It could be someones attempt at torpeadoing BHP. A quick check of the IP address would indicate where it's coming from and if it's the same person as another poster.

Thread of the year any one?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:38 AM
RS 197
Pro

I hope that salesman from BH dosn't get hes *** handed to him when his GM reads his response. The locals around the BH area probably won't appreciate it.

For what it is worth. I think BH reaction to this was warranted. maybe not the way I would have done it but we got the point minus the f bombs. What motivation would they have to shop the car if they had a ligitimate buyer?
I purchased my GT3 from BH. Simon was good. He communicated well.
I was a little suprised I did not get a follow up call to see how I liked the car? I guess you have to buy a Chevy to get a follow up call? I paid MSRP and have 2 buddies I put on the list. One is about to get my RS I passed on. For as many cars as they sell I think they do a nice job.

The car business is the car business. Like it or not. It will never change.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:41 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
mastiffdog, I can't believe anybody would be that stupid, either...but the original poster Larry and Solo1111 can verify if the specifics are correct.
It is just bad, bad business, hard to buy into the authenticity. Sounds like it was authored by a BHP hater to me. Okay, I'll place my bet and call BS on that post from the BHP luva.

I have stopped by BHP a few times over the years. Never bought a car there before and never had any real desire to buy from them. When my son and I went there last summer to look at their lauch turbo they were okay towards us, somewhat aloof, but never offensive. Oh well.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by RS 197
What motivation would they have to shop the car if they had a ligitimate buyer?
Looking for somebody willing to pay a lot over MSRP.

The 'salesman' responds with, "...evern [sic] with Jesus as a Co-signer, he aint driven [sic] no GT3 on a lease or loan, even with 25K." And then goes on to say, "It is my understanding that the situation has been rectified and the customer ordered a new GT3 Today and will recieve [sic] delivery in June/July."

So, whose allocation did they bump to fit in this apparent 'deadbeat'?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:52 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

no deadbeat, we have open cars.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:55 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

WOW I know where not to go now. I hope we find out if this was legit and not a submarine job.
SoCal awaits the answer.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:55 AM
BHP Luva
Track Day

people, this was meant to be funny but firm.I will admit to some steam blowing, and the fact that only half the story was being told was upsetting.

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills have another car ...