Sponsored by:

992.2 ~25% Fewer Customers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2024, 08:44 PM
inthesticks
Racer

Received 363 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by Hunky
It doesn't seem to have negatively impacted Ferrari or Corvette sales.
It may have more than we know. I never considered a Ferrari and only considered a 911 because of the manual. If Porsche no longer offers it the playing field evens out.
The following users liked this post:
AlfaM5 (06-27-2024)
Old 06-27-2024, 09:02 PM
AlfaM5
Instructor

Received 131 Likes on 62 Posts

Very true. Besides the same time Ferrari stopped putting manual boxes, their cars became total douchebag cars. Big ugly obnoxious mostly for the "look at me" crowd. That type of driver most likely would never buy a manual box anyway. I hope Porsche isn't headed that way. I feel the GT cars sorta have or are becoming douche cars.
Old 06-27-2024, 09:48 PM
AlexCeres
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by Airbus Gangster
I thought we were talking about allocations for a build. Not the used market. You can literally get any car on the used market. So the original post was quite redundant and pointless if that is all you were pointing out.
there will be a whole new round of GT and probably manual turbo cars. 992.2. New cars. Folks bitching about ADM are setting themselves up to fail. People whining about how they can’t get a build slot, when they were probably just going to spec it 99% the same as everyone else anyway, oh look another white / black / grey / yawn, are just that whining.

Buy the car with delivery miles and put a wrap on it. Are you here to drive a sports car or act like a princess ?

So ya’all complaining the cars can’t be had for money are straight up full of ****. Maybe you can’t afford a GT car. Fair. It sucks. I know a lot of younger guys who are priced out, but love the brand. Life is like that. But don’t go claiming the cars can’t be had for money. That’s just not true.
CodyBigdog (06-27-2024)
Old 06-27-2024, 09:59 PM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,494 Likes on 930 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexCeres
there will be a whole new round of GT and probably manual turbo cars. 992.2. New cars. Folks bitching about ADM are setting themselves up to fail. People whining about how they can’t get a build slot, when they were probably just going to spec it 99% the same as everyone else anyway, oh look another white / black / grey / yawn, are just that whining.

Buy the car with delivery miles and put a wrap on it. Are you here to drive a sports car or act like a princess ?

So ya’all complaining the cars can’t be had for money are straight up full of ****. Maybe you can’t afford a GT car. Fair. It sucks. I know a lot of younger guys who are priced out, but love the brand. Life is like that. But don’t go claiming the cars can’t be had for money. That’s just not true.
Hilarious…… you use the words “bitching”, “whining” and “complaining” about the other forum members? Do you not realize that you just wrote a post where you are the person bitching, whining and complaining about the others bitching, whining and complaining?????
Old 06-27-2024, 11:15 PM
AlfaM5
Instructor

Received 131 Likes on 62 Posts

What was this thread about again?
Fullyield (06-28-2024)
Old 06-27-2024, 11:19 PM
AlexCeres
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by Fullyield
Hilarious…… you use the words “bitching”, “whining” and “complaining” about the other forum members? Do you not realize that you just wrote a post where you are the person bitching, whining and complaining about the others bitching, whining and complaining?????
I’m not bitching, whining or complaining. A bunch of idiots tried to claim gt3s can’t be bought for money. This thread is hilarious. I can’t wait to see how the haters humiliate themselves tomorrow . 🥃
Old 06-29-2024, 05:33 PM
Airbus Gangster
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexCeres
I’m not bitching, whining or complaining. A bunch of idiots tried to claim gt3s can’t be bought for money. This thread is hilarious. I can’t wait to see how the haters humiliate themselves tomorrow . 🥃
You are one angry person...

Quick Reply: 992.2 ~25% Fewer Customers?